Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Yeah, it is legit, I bought two of them the other day, it's a really good price!

You can see the TAKARA-TOMY logo in the top right corner of the box.
Hey guys I'm back and I need you guys pick which stadium should i purchase and, no i can't get the BB-10 stadium nor the Takara Tomy beyblades only just Hasbro.
(Nov. 02, 2013  5:40 PM)ShunGTX! Wrote: Hey guys I'm back and I need you guys pick which stadium should i purchase and, no i can't get the BB-10 stadium nor the Takara Tomy beyblades only just Hasbro.

Try getting the Samurai Cyclone stadium, but otherwise basically every Hasbro stadiums is just as bad and does not really deserve purchase.
(Nov. 02, 2013  5:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2013  5:40 PM)ShunGTX! Wrote: Hey guys I'm back and I need you guys pick which stadium should i purchase and, no i can't get the BB-10 stadium nor the Takara Tomy beyblades only just Hasbro.

Try getting the Samurai Cyclone stadium, but otherwise basically every Hasbro stadiums is just as bad and does not really deserve purchase.

One thing guys should i also get the Griffin Dragoon Air Synchrome 2-Pack as well? or, a different shogun steel beyblade that's good for competitive play
(Nov. 02, 2013  11:04 PM)ShunGTX! Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2013  5:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

One thing guys should i also get the Griffin Dragoon Air Synchrome 2-Pack as well? or, a different shogun steel beyblade that's good for competitive play

You should get the Golem Bahemoth earth Synchrome, it has some good partsSmile
Okay so what should I buy: archer gargoyle SA165 WSF, Pirate killerken A230 JSB or bandid golem
DF145 BS they're all hasbro shogun steels
(Nov. 04, 2013  2:16 AM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: Okay so what should I buy: archer gargoyle SA165 WSF, Pirate killerken A230 JSB or bandid golem
DF145 BS they're all hasbro shogun steels

Archer Gargole. In my opinion, SA165 is worth more than Killerken.
Thanks Kai-V for answering I'm going to buy it at my walmart tommorow for sure Smile
guys whats the best attack combo you can build me raising my price

$40
You should buy flash sagittario for around $10-$20 for flash
Galaxy pegasus $10 for the R2F and spiral capricorne for the MF
The best combo with these would be flash pegasis 90 R2F/MF
Since the top tier Chrome Wheels for attack can be somewhat pricey, my suggestion is to go with Flash first, as it is still a competitive attack wheel.

For the track, I would go with either CH120 or GB145. Both of these are easy to obtain, and for cheap.
You should be able to find a Dark Gasher/Cancer or a Earth Virgo easily.

R2F/RF is a preference, but both are cheap and great Bottoms to have. Galaxy Pegasus (R2F) or Storm Pegasus (RF) are what you will want to get in order to obtain that part.

For the Clear Wheel, Orion is a good one, so picking up a Phantom Orion is very beneficial as you also get a Phantom Metal Wheel and a B : D.

Not sure on the exact price of each, but I am guessing for:

Flash Sagittario
Dark Cancer/Earth Virgo
Galaxy Pegasus/Storm Pegasus
Phantom Orion

It should be well under $40, possibly a little over $30, but it is possible to get them all for cheaper. Hope this helped.
I'm just being really curious right now but, should I go with the Rev-Up Launcher or, the String Launcher. These 2 gears has been stuck in my brains for days now and i can't pick which to go with!
(Nov. 05, 2013  8:12 PM)ShunGTX! Wrote: I'm just being really curious right now but, should I go with the Rev-Up Launcher or, the String Launcher. These 2 gears has been stuck in my brains for days now and i can't pick which to go with!
Personally, I just prefer the string launcher/bey launcher, however I believe you get more RPM (RevolutionsPerMinute/"Power") from using a Rev-up launcher.
EDIT: Also string launchers are usually much cheaper than buying a Rev-up launcher
I'm planning to get Orochi Wyvang, two Guardian Revizers, probably Samurai Ifraid too..any other essential Zero-G items I need?
Well some other great zero-g's that are essential are: samurai pegasus W105 R2F, gladiator bahamdia SP230 GF and dark knight dragoon LW160 BSF. All of these beys are essential for their
Chrome wheels and tips and tracks, hope this helps Smile
Defenitely Bandid Genbull, & Dark Knight Dragooon. Are you talking about single packs or sets as well? The DX sets would be good, and maybe a killerken from the hasbro packs.
Don't forget balro, as kyler said u should get the dx sets Smile
(Nov. 13, 2013  3:01 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Defenitely Bandid Genbull, & Dark Knight Dragooon. Are you talking about single packs or sets as well? The DX sets would be good, and maybe a killerken from the hasbro packs.

I'm referring to sets as well, yes.

Honestly, I would prefer not to purchase Hasbro; only TAKARA-TOMY.

I also have Samurai Pegasis already. First Zero-G Beyblade I have. I'm planning to get all the launchers besides the light launchers, and all stadiums, if that helps any.
guys i wanted to know what would be the cost of a black lightning ldrago ... i haven't seen many.. and all i know its a rare corocoro comic edition (?? something like that)...
(Nov. 15, 2013  12:25 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: guys i wanted to know what would be the cost of a black lightning ldrago ... i haven't seen many.. and all i know its a rare corocoro comic edition (?? something like that)...

Is it this one?
http://m.ebay.com/itm/330756948409?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1
(Nov. 15, 2013  1:53 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2013  12:25 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: guys i wanted to know what would be the cost of a black lightning ldrago ... i haven't seen many.. and all i know its a rare corocoro comic edition (?? something like that)...

Is it this one?
http://m.ebay.com/itm/330756948409?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1
yeah right... (but im not asking coz i saw it on ebay.. actually i have the MW and CW of it, so i was asking...) Eee
I was told to put what I plan on buying here. I plan on buying Shinobi Saramander, Samurai Ifraid, and Theif Pheonic
Are you looking for a choice between the three? Judging by the parts you have, all three are useful. I'd suggest a reviser, for another defense option and Dragooon for Spin-Steal with reviser.
Hm...So I should buy Shinobi Saramanda (for its nice price and decent parts), Dark Knight Dragoon, and Guardian Reviser?
(Nov. 15, 2013  2:37 PM)Duive Wrote: Hm...So I should buy Shinobi Saramanda (for its nice price and decent parts), Dark Knight Dragoon, and Guardian Reviser?
dark knight dragooon and revizer are better options ..