Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 22, 2013  11:36 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Yes there called metal stone faces and can be found on eBay and amazom

I was looking for a specific (reputable) seller on ebay/amazon, I should have been more specific.

(Oct. 23, 2013  1:15 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2013  11:34 PM)Minion Wrote: Just wondering if there are metal faces for the zero-G system. If so, where can I find them?

Yes, there are, and at the upcoming tournament we are having, I can sell you one for $5 Smile

Cool, thanks Smile
Alternatively, dimsum2u also sells some here :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES
Well since my whole entire set of beyblades are very old(4.5 years old) . It's time to start a new fresh set of beyblades
Should i start off by buying Metal fusion or Shogun Steel (Zero-G)
(Oct. 23, 2013  11:50 PM)ShunGTX! Wrote: Well since my whole entire set of beyblades are very old(4.5 years old) . It's time to start a new fresh set of beyblades

Definitely Zero-G, but there are also some late 4D parts that are still worth buying.
(Oct. 24, 2013  12:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2013  11:50 PM)ShunGTX! Wrote: Well since my whole entire set of beyblades are very old(4.5 years old) . It's time to start a new fresh set of beyblades

Definitely Zero-G, but there are also some late 4D parts that are still worth buying.

Ok thanks for the advice! Btw should i start of with the hasbro cyclone beystadium set or w/e it's called. I would get Tomy dx set but, i don't feel like doing online shopping and such
You got a good purchase there. X1 W145, X1 CF and X1 SD. I would now get the Griffin Dragoon 2-Pack, the Golem Behemoth 2-pack, and a Guardian Leviathan.
U should get the air synchrome 2 pack as for stadiums I say wait till I wanna get the takara one
(Oct. 24, 2013  12:19 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: U should get the air synchrome 2 pack as for stadiums I say wait till I wanna get the takara one

You have a cyclone stadium already though. The air 2-pack is one of the best. if you already have a large collection then get the earth 2-pack. Also get a galaxy Pegasus and Zero G synchrome DX set Defence and StaMINA.
No he doesn't read his post
Okay, what should I get? Berserker Begirados SR200BWD, Archer Gargole SA165WSF, or Gladiator Bah *barfs* SP230GF?
I think Archer Gargoyle SA165WSF because of the SA165 WSF and Gargoyle.
(Oct. 26, 2013  1:41 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Okay, what should I get? Berserker Begirados SR200BWD, Archer Gargole SA165WSF, or Gladiator Bah *barfs* SP230GF?

It depends what you currently have, but Archer Gargole would be the best. You get SA165 which can be used in a WIDE variety of customizations and also WSF which has some use as well. Gargole used to be used for spin steal I believe.
Either archer gargoyle for sa165wsf or berserker begirados for bwd and begirados
(Oct. 26, 2013  1:41 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Okay, what should I get? Berserker Begirados SR200BWD, Archer Gargole SA165WSF, or Gladiator Bah *barfs* SP230GF?

Personally speaking, I'd get Berseker Behemoth and Archer Gargole since SA165 and BWD are must haves, and you don't really need any of Gladiator Bahamootes parts to dominate a tournament, haha.

Plus, with Berseker Behemoth, you get Behemoth (good attack), SR200, and BWD, with Archer Gargole you get SA165, and WSF, and with Bahamoote, you only get Bahamoote and Giga Flat.

It's up to you, really.
guys whats the best attack combo you can build me

$35 max
(Oct. 27, 2013  2:32 PM)vengetsu Wrote: guys whats the best attack combo you can build me

$35 max

Since your budgets like $35, its almost impossible for you to get 2 Wyvangs, but I guess that you can get this:

-Flash Saggitario (For the metal wheel. $12)
-Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F (For the R2F. $8)
-Jade Jupiter S130RB (For the spin track. $15)

Make sure that the Beys you get are either Hasbro Hyperblades, TAKARA-TOMY, or Sono-kong.
(Oct. 27, 2013  2:40 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2013  2:32 PM)vengetsu Wrote: guys whats the best attack combo you can build me

$35 max

Since your budgets like $35, its almost impossible for you to get 2 Wyvangs, but I guess that you can get this:

Make sure that the Beys you get are either Hasbro Hyperblades, TAKARA-TOMY, or Sono-kong.
or instead of jade jupiter get Dark cancer CH120SF. or earth Virgo GB145BS.
(Oct. 27, 2013  2:40 PM)LMAO Wrote:

$35 max

Phantom Orion can be bought for around the same price as Flash.

$35 max

If you hunt deep into the realms of eBay, you could find a Zero G Attack/Balance DX set, it would probably be around $30.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/251361640609
is this legit?
Wel the item description does not say TT and there is no box, however I wouldn't trust it considering the seller has a lot of products for sale manufactured by GG,HH,Hongli (fakes) however it could still be real since it says it is from the dx set and has no packaging. I would not trust this item though.
It's also a takara duo, but it says metal fury and ultimate DX set, but hasbro never made an ultimite dx set, so I doubt it.
(Oct. 28, 2013  1:14 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: It's also a takara duo, but it says metal fury and ultimate DX set, but hasbro never made an ultimite dx set, so I doubt it.
haha yeah, it does this to get more people to find it. Some kids will search for duo ice titan and some will search duo Uranus so both names are used in the description. As I said before, don't buy it! The REAL(TT) Ultimate DX set is still a value considering its price rather than just getting Duo (plus it is a much safer option)
NO! Don't buy it!

That is absolutely 100% FAKE. Unhappy Don't waste your cash!

The sticker sheet has an English letter code on it, with no "TOMY" at the bottom. Genuine TT sticker sheets will have the Beyblade's name written in Japanese in the upper left-hand corner, with the Track/Bottom number after it, along with the word "TOMY" in the bottom left-hand corner. Smile
i will not buy it, thanks for the advice guys!
is this legit? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Takara-T...3ccb611fd2