Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Duo Ice-Titan isn't bad, seeing as you get 230WD. Get Proto Nemesis because you already have a WD in Ice-Titan, then Wing Pegasis for 90WF. If I were you, I would purchase according to track and bottom for variation, because the metal wheels are carp and if you ever do Zero-G, each track and bottom can perform totally different from the normal BB-10 metagame.
What's the best metal wheel out of those though? I only have Rock Leone, Storm Pegasis, Dark Bull, and Flame Sagittario for my other beys. Those metal wheels would probably still be better than what I have now.
(Jul. 19, 2013  11:03 PM)Buu Wrote: What's the best metal wheel out of those though? I only have Rock Leone, Storm Pegasis, Dark Bull, and Flame Sagittario for my other beys. Those metal wheels would probably still be better than what I have now.

Rock is better than all of those. Tongue_out

Honestly, I wouldn't buy any of hasbro's spark FX beyblades. You're MUCH better off buying shogun steel and/or takara beys. I would just save your money, because even though they're only $3, they're not worth much more than that in comparison to Takara Tomy beyblade's far superior performing metal wheels.

But, If you absolutely had to get one of those and had absolutely no access to anything else, then I would get Guardian just so you'll have something with left-spin. Smile
[Image: 2hedms6.jpg]Hi guys it has been quite a bit since I last posted. Well I ld like to hear your opinions on how much those would be actually worth.everything is mint but grip attacker (I think it s lightly used) and the blue dgmf AR (the rest of the bey is mint, including rubber tip)
*jawdrops*

I want the Wide Defense, Wide Survivor, Dragon V2, Dragoon MSUV, Dragoon GT!
Gosh I hate not having any money Unhappy

Your HMS will likely go for quite a bit, since Dragoon MSUV and MF were never produced by Hasbro.
As for the Plastics, since you have a few recolors, you may get a little above average for them as well.
I am not sure on exact numbers though.
I'm pretty sure the blue Grip Attacker(including the WD) is fake. Grip Attacker was only released in Black and White, and the Wide Defense on it looks different than mine.
Tell me, should I show you the takara logo with a picture or you trust me? It s so original and it was so hell expansive ahahah.I updated with one more picture, plastics are all used and hms are all new. The random bosters are all been opened and contain 3xDems (2 blue and 1 purple) and 2x DZMF blue.
So would you guys tell me an opinion on how all of this is worth right now? I need money for a travel to indonesia :p
Oh the two coro coro boxed are NIB cyber dragoon battle spec and NIB Gold Lldrago 105LRF
I got tons of mfb too including rares but I think it would be preatty impossible to sell em since u can find them on ebay too
EDIT:Grip Attacker says hi
Well, I guess I'm wrong. It still could be a self- recolor though, but it doesn't look like it. If it isn't, we need to update the Grip Attacker article.
building a defensive setup using death metal wheel as the base what should i purchase to bring out its full potential? (takara tomy only). if not death then i will use my revizer as a base but i need to know what i should buy to synchrom it with. max $30 (usd)
(Jul. 20, 2013  10:04 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: building a defensive setup using death metal wheel as the base what should i purchase to bring out its full potential? (takara tomy only). if not death then i will use my revizer as a base but i need to know what i should buy to synchrom it with. max $30 (usd)

Go with Revizer from those two, although Duo would be great as well.

If you go with Revizer, you will want another Revizer.
MSF-H Revizer Revizer BD145 CS/RB/RDF/RS is a top tier defense custom that you could attempt to create.

Not really sure what other Beyblades you would have to buy to make it as I do not know what parts you have access too.
(Jul. 20, 2013  10:42 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2013  10:04 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: building a defensive setup using death metal wheel as the base what should i purchase to bring out its full potential? (takara tomy only). if not death then i will use my revizer as a base but i need to know what i should buy to synchrom it with. max $30 (usd)

MSF-H Revizer Revizer BD145 CS/RB/RDF/RS is a top tier defense custom that you could attempt to create.

Not really sure what other Beyblades you would have to buy to make it as I do not know what parts you have access too.

ok thanks! Im biulding a revizer revizer bd145rdf using death quetzlcoatl's bottom.

sorry i didnt want to list all of them lol, i also bought 2 randombv 7 so maybe i can switch the track for th170 haha! (prob not)

also would a e230 be more effective?
(Jul. 20, 2013  10:52 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2013  10:42 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:

ok thanks! Im biulding a revizer revizer bd145rdf using death quetzlcoatl's bottom.

sorry i didnt want to list all of them lol, i also bought 2 randombv 7 so maybe i can switch the track for th170 haha! (prob not)

also would a e230 be more effective?

This is not really the thread to discuss customs.
I received a PM from you, but am unable to reply as it says that you have Private Messages disabled. If you can change that setting, I would be more than happy to continue the discussion through PM.
I'm considering flash saggitario 230 wd but I'm not sure if its's worth it. Can someone help me with why or why not?
Thanks everyone. I ended up getting Proto Nemsis and Duo Ice-Titan. The Duo wheel is hollowed out and really sucks. I didn't imagine it would be THAT hollowed out. But 230 is nice. Smile

I'm debating whether I should also get a L-Drago Guardian because the rubber on the wheel seems interesting, and it's left spin... but is that also super hollowed out? Would it be useful for building a spin stealer?

Or should I just get a second Beywheelz instead-- those things are great for bowling xD
Buu get wing Pegasus instead
GAMMADRACO get it if you have a good amount of attack parts.
(Jul. 21, 2013  7:30 PM)GAMMADRACO Wrote: I'm considering flash saggitario 230 wd but I'm not sure if its's worth it. Can someone help me with why or why not?

Flash is one of the top tier Metal Wheels for Attack. Definitely worth the pick up. 230 and WD are also great parts as well.

GAMMADRACO Wrote:I'm debating whether I should also get a L-Drago Guardian because the rubber on the wheel seems interesting, and it's left spin... but is that also super hollowed out? Would it be useful for building a spin stealer?

It is useful for spin stealing, but Meteo L Drago and Dragooon are the better buys. Since Shogun Steel is out, you should probably just go for Dragooon.

Also, be careful when purchasing the Hasbro 4D Beyblades, as the only ones that are not hollowed out like your Duo are the Hyperblades. I should also point out that that the Hasbro Wing Pegasus is hollowed out as well.
Thanks, man!! I just wanted to make sure that it was decent at the least.
It's more than decent, Flash is great.
My friend had said it sucked so I didn't know and wanted to ask others so i will get it if anyone wants to sell...?
(Jul. 24, 2013  12:04 AM)GAMMADRACO Wrote: My friend had said it sucked so I didn't know and wanted to ask others so i will get it if anyone wants to sell...?

You should still be able to find Flash Sagittario in stores, it has not been out but for a few months.
Also, in response to your sig, you may be able to get lucky and find Blitz(Hyperblades) as well.
(Jul. 24, 2013  12:04 AM)GAMMADRACO Wrote: My friend had said it sucked so I didn't know and wanted to ask others so i will get it if anyone wants to sell...?

Your friend must know nothing, lol, Flash is a top tier attack wheel, comes with a semi-top-tier track, a semi-top-tier tip, and a semi-top-tier clear wheel.
(Jul. 24, 2013  8:06 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:

You should still be able to find Flash Sagittario in stores, it has not been out but for a few months.
Also, in response to your sig, you may be able to get lucky and find Blitz(Hyperblades) as well.
Is'nt hyperblade blitz striker really hard to find?
Yes very, it was released in wave 2? hyperblades, and they didnt last very long, the cheapest I found was $31.00 usd, i might buy it.
(Jul. 24, 2013  8:39 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Yes very, it was released in wave 2? hyperblades, and they didnt last very long, the cheapest I found was $31.00 usd, i might buy it.

You would be better off in looking for the Strongest Blader Set as opposed to paying that much just for Blitz.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-JAPAN-BEY...4d0916de48

Does anyone know if this is a good seller?