Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I have other stadiums but yes for zero-g i dont have a good one which i still want a takara tomy zero-g. I havnt imported a stadium in awhile just the launcher. But thanks ill get one of those two
I will buy my first plastic beyblade but I don't now which beyblade is better than others.can you help me?
(Jul. 07, 2013  3:11 PM)karpoconi Wrote: I will buy my first plastic beyblade but I don't now which beyblade is better than others.can you help me?
get a driger s or driger g
This belongs in the Plastic Q&A Thread. But Driger V2 all the way.
Should I get pirates kracken or guardian levathian? I'm getting dragooon and phantom prion too.
Pirates Kraken.
(Jul. 07, 2013  3:33 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: This belongs in the Plastic Q&A Thread. But Driger V2 all the way.

Actually, this topic is acceptable since he is asking which one to buy.
Just thought I would point that out so he would not be discouraged to ask again.
The plastics thread is used for all things regarding plastics so he should use that thread.
The point of this topic is for members to request assistance on deciding which Beyblade to buy. It does not exclude a certain generation of Beyblades, as the first post does not state that this topic is for the Purchase Consultation of strictly MFB or HMS. His post was stating that he was going to be purchasing a plastic Beyblade soon and that he did not know which one would be best. Now, he could have posted in the Plastic's Discussion Topic and posted that exact post, but I can guarantee you, someone would have told him to come to this topic as he was trying to decide which Beyblade to purchase, hence the topic title Purchase Consultation. By your logic, then this thread should be excluded to Members seeking help with the purchase of Plastic Beyblades or even HMS Beyblades.

Either of the two topics would have been an acceptable thread for a question like this one, that is all I meant.
On the first post of the plastics q and a, it says it should be used for plastics purchase consultation.
(Jul. 08, 2013  1:29 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: On the first post of the plastics q and a, it says it should be used for plastics purchase consultation.

Then in the first post of this thread it should be heavily edited as the Member used HMS Beyblades as an example. Granted that it this thread was created in 2007, but still. At least the topic title should include that it is only for MFB.

Regardless, I still think this should be the topic for the Consultation of any Beyblades because it is only logical.
I also do feel that this topic should be open to all Beyblade consultations, rather than just MFB; as the re-directs do get annoying but that's just how it is because it might end up getting overloaded.

I've updated the first post, and the title to make it clearer and distinct.

Although I'm debating whether Zero-G should also be in the title? But it was also in the MFB line ..
I personally disagree, as one is more likely to get a better response in Plastics Q&A than here.

Thanks for updating the OP btw.
(Jul. 09, 2013  2:00 AM)Cannon Wrote: I also do feel that this topic should be open to all Beyblade consultations, rather than just MFB; as the re-directs do get annoying but that's just how it is because it might end up getting overloaded.

I've updated the first post, and the title to make it clearer and distinct.

Although I'm debating whether Zero-G should also be in the title? But it was also in the MFB line ..

Thank you, and since there is not a "All Questions about Zero-G" Topic, I am sure it will be fine.

Also, to reinforce that this was an appropriate topic to ask about HMS and Plastics in, this is posted as one of the bullet points in the Bey Marketplace Forum Rules, so it should probably be edited as well to avoid confusion:

If you want to know what you should buy, ask in the Purchase Consultation thread.

But, the "issue" has been fixed so it no longer matters.
Three questions, is archer gargoyle any good?
Also, which is better? Th170 or sa165?
kreis Cygnus or fusion Hades? Already have 145, wd, and ad145
(Jul. 10, 2013  11:58 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: Three questions, is archer gargoyle any good?

The only useful part it has is SA165. There are two other ways to get that though; Synchrom DX, or Random Booster Vol. 2. It's a really good part, so I highly recommend you purchase any of those.

(Jul. 10, 2013  11:58 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: Also, which is better? Th170 or sa165?

Both has its uses in separate combos, so it's debatable.

(Jul. 10, 2013  11:58 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: kreis Cygnus or fusion Hades? Already have 145, wd, and ad145

- Cygnus and WD are Kreis Cygnus' valuable parts, but you already have WD, and there are substitutes for Cygnus.

- Hades and AD145 are Fusion Hades' useful parts. You already have AD145, so ...
-Fusion is rather bad, but can counter some Stamina combos.
Hmm. I guess I'll get fusion hades. Thanks!
Should I get Samurai Ifrit or Pirates Kraken. I'm also getting a Cygnus CW, an RF, Dark knight Dragoooooooooooooooon LOL, and phantom Orion.
I would get pirate kraken, because you can make an amazing spin stealer combo, with kraken and dragooon.
Anyone else, just for verification.
It is rather complex because your parts are more Stamina-oriented, it is true, and Killerken is indeed well paired with Dragooon, but Samurai Ifraid has W145, a top-tier Stamina Track too, and CF which is top-tier for Zero-G Attack, but CF is essentially useless to you with what you own at this moment.
I have an AD145 from a friend and A few WDs. The choices are either make a top tier stamina type or a very good spin equalizer.
Wll, do you own a zero g stadium or planning on owning one, because the spin steal combo is useless unless you have that stadium.
[quote='Kai-V' pid='1134041' dateline='1373499726']
It is rather complex because your parts are more Stamina-oriented, it is true, and Killerken is indeed well paired with Dragooon, but Samurai Ifraid has W145, a top-tier Stamina Track too, and CF which is top-tier for Zero-G Attack, but CF is essentially useless to you with what you own at this moment.
I have Duo Uranus 230WD (actually the whole ultimate DX set), Vulcan Heroseus 145D, and I'm also getting Flash saggitario 230WD, and beat Lynx TH170WD.
Well th170 is also top-tier for stamina, so killerken might be the better choice, and theres also 2 other options for a sway attack tip.