Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

how much is a dragoon ms worth? I have 1 I might be getting ready to sell
its this 1 http://www.beyblade-topspin.privat.t-onl...onmshv.jpg
I think not sure but = 40-60 used 60-80 mint 80-100 NIB ..... depends upon condition
Should i get a Divine Chimera TR145FB or a WBBA Attack and Balance parts set?
Bandid Genbull F230TB or Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF? I really want Genbull, F230, and TB but also Bahamdia and SP230. Which should I get?
Should I invest in a BB-10 or Zero-G stadium? (any kind) Which would be of more use to me? (preparation for tournaments)
Leone19- if u want to go to the qualifiers or Canada u should buy a zero-g stadium because there zero g format but if u arent id suggest getting a bb-10 necause most tournaments r in the bb-10 stadium but depending on the growing popularity of zero g u should buy a zero g soon if ur getting the bb-10

Im not sure if i should get salamalyon because im new to plastics and dont know/ also beywiki doesnt hav an article on salamalyon so...
p.s. i am wanting to play competively
p.s.2 im buying like 25 pther beys so it could get expensive.
(Apr. 23, 2013  6:37 AM)mike_5334 Wrote: how much is a dragoon ms worth? I have 1 I might be getting ready to sell
its this 1 http://www.beyblade-topspin.privat.t-onl...onmshv.jpg

(Apr. 23, 2013  7:36 AM)phantom_gt Wrote: I think not sure but = 40-60 used 60-80 mint 80-100 NIB ..... depends upon condition

Actually, the best price for a NIB Dragoon MS is up to $60 as decided by the sellers who pretty much made the Price Reference list on BeyWiki, so a mint or used one will be worth less, but how much less I don't know. But there are always people willing to pay more, I guess Uncertain
thanks i actually got $400 for dranzer, draciel, dragoon, white tiger, strata dragoon, and the hopper...all hms beyblades...i couldnt believe they were worth that much
Tri, I think you should get Bandid Genbull, but it's a bit hard to find. If you can't get one, then Gladiator Bahamdia is a better option for you, but honestly, I think Genbull is better to get because of the TB, which is an amazing tip, and F230, which is good also. If you're getting it in the Zero G RBV 3, good luck! Smile

Leone19, I think you should get a Zero G stadium, because in the future, most events are probably going to be Zero G format, and so it would help you get a lot of practice. And, if there was a Zero G tournament, you would be able to help out your Bey community by bringing it for future tournaments. Plus, you can do a lot of tests with the Zero G stadium!
(Apr. 23, 2013  12:40 PM)Tri Wrote: Bandid Genbull F230TB or Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF? I really want Genbull, F230, and TB but also Bahamdia and SP230. Which should I get?

I'd get Bandid Genbull. Genbull offers good stamina, F230 works very well with certain tips, and TB is very good when it comes to stamina.
(Apr. 23, 2013  9:15 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Leone19- if u want to go to the qualifiers or Canada u should buy a zero-g stadium because there zero g format but if u arent id suggest getting a bb-10 necause most tournaments r in the bb-10 stadium but depending on the growing popularity of zero g u should buy a zero g soon if ur getting the bb-10

Im not sure if i should get salamalyon because im new to plastics and dont know/ also beywiki doesnt hav an article on salamalyon so...
p.s. i am wanting to play competively
p.s.2 im buying like 25 pther beys so it could get expensive.

While I love it, salamolyon is a terrible bey. I also believe this belongs in plastics q and a.
(Apr. 23, 2013  12:40 PM)Tri Wrote: Bandid Genbull F230TB or Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF? I really want Genbull, F230, and TB but also Bahamdia and SP230. Which should I get?
It turns to what you plan on using. Gladiator Bahamdia is good for attack and sway attack. Genbull has parts good for stamina and F230 can be used in certain combos. Genbull is harder to get. If you feel like taking a chance go for Genbull. If you want sway and don't want to take a chance get Bahamdia. Personally I'd go for Genbull.
(Apr. 23, 2013  11:57 AM)darkbull9999 Wrote: Should i get a Divine Chimera TR145FB or a WBBA Attack and Balance parts set?
Someone willing to help?
which divine crown hasbro/takara if takara get it if not get parts dey re useful
TTs and hasbros is the same...
I don't know what that set is Tongue_out but I bet it's better than Chimera.
takara is limited hasbro is not u can buy it later bro
(Apr. 24, 2013  9:42 AM)darkbull9999 Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2013  11:57 AM)darkbull9999 Wrote: Should i get a Divine Chimera TR145FB or a WBBA Attack and Balance parts set?
Someone willing to help?

It is probably better to purchase the WBBA Attack and Balance Parts Set. Divine is not useful, and TR145 and FB have limited use I think.
What beyblade should I pick in the following:

1.Phantom Orion B D
2.Flash Sagitario 230WD
3.Kreig Cygnus 146WD
4.Random Booster 9 (4x)
5.Random Booster 8 (4x)
6.Ldrago Destroyer FS
7.Meteo Ldrago LW105LF (PS: The bey I ordered from my friend is been cancelled so I will try buy a new one from a shop)
8.Fang Leone 145W2D
9.Random Booster 6 (6x)
10.Random Booster 7 (4x)

Help me pls guys?????? Grin
You have only one choice ?
I'm looking to pickup a few Zero-G beys. Out of all the currently available ones, which would be THE best to get first?
If you want to buy zero g you have to buy two at the same time (Synchrom)
Attack : Ifraid and Phoenic
Defense :Reviser & Reviser
Stamina : Killerken & Dragooon

Overally,The best Things to buy first is the BBG-25 or BBG-24 with dragooon ,It depends.
(Apr. 24, 2013  4:07 PM)Diablo-Beyz DBZ Wrote: If you want to buy zero g you have to buy two at the same time (Synchrom)
Attack : Ifraid and Phoenic
Defense :Reviser & Reviser
Stamina : Killerken & Dragooon

Overally,The best Things to buy first is the BBG-25 or BBG-24 with dragooon ,It depends.

Eh, not really. For Attack, Gryph, Phoenic and Saramanda seem like much better choices than Ifraid could be.

rkalajian, Dark Knight Dragooon should definitely be on your list. After that, the Ultimate Synchrom DX Sets are also great purchases.
(Apr. 24, 2013  3:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You have only one choice ?

Yes, only one choice.
Hm, it is a choice between Phantom Orion and Flash Sagittario personally ... Do you plan to play in Zero-G stadiums, and are you quite good with Attack types ?
(Apr. 25, 2013  1:11 AM)BlackOutTornado Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2013  3:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You have only one choice ?

Yes, only one choice.

I would go for Phantom Orion as my top pick, with the 4 RB7 as second. Nearly every Beyblade in RB7 has at least one good part, so your chances are high for being able to make a decent combo out of them.

(Apr. 24, 2013  3:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, it is a choice between Phantom Orion and Flash Sagittario personally ... Do you plan to play in Zero-G stadiums, and are you quite good with Attack types ?

Adding on to that, Phantom Orion would also be best for the Zero-G Stadium, while Flash Sagittario can't really do anything uncustomized. You would need some form of RF to use Flash effectively.