Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Mar. 23, 2013  9:58 AM)Cannon Wrote: Ifraid Bahamdia has been a great addition for Attack, but is slightly inconsistent. They pair up very well together because Ifraid exposes Bahamdia's most prominent contact points. It is obviously not as good as Flash, but then again, you only wanted Synchroms.

Saramanda is an excellent addition to basically all types, and works well as a primary, or secondary pair to Revizer if another one isn't available.

Archer Gryph and Thief Phoenic are good attackers, mainly when paired up with itself (Gryph Gryph, Pheonic Phoenic). Phoenic's E230 has many uses in Defense-based customizations as well.

There's not really any good Stamina Chrome Wheels, but Genbull appears to be decent for it.

i will tell my friend about this. thanks well is orojya and wywang any good in stamina, he was thinking of getting those two also?
Nope. Orojya and Wyvang aren't good enough for Stamina.
Wyvang is good for Attack though...
Should I get the Mystic Zone 2-pack, the Ambush Attack 2-pack, the 2-pack with Meteo L-Drago, or the 2-pack with L-Drago Destructor. I can choose two, but I already have a Mystic zone 2-pack.
I would go for the Meteo one. You get Meteo L Drago (Which is a spin stealer, but not as good as dragooon), Basalt (Which still can do good in the Meta), BD145 and RSF which can be used for defense.
(Mar. 18, 2013  4:12 AM)Chaotik Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2013  3:50 AM)Suntailhawk Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2013  3:37 AM)Chaotik Wrote: Let's start:

First off Zero-G. I recommend Dark Knight Dragooon LW160 BSF, Archer Gryph C145 S, Beserker Begirados SR200 BWD, and Gladiator Bahamdia SP230 GF. I also would say that buying the random boosters would be good considering they have some decent parts within. If you want to increase collection, getting Ultimate Synchrom DX sets. They have really nice parts and really nice looking beys.

For 4D, Big Bang Pegasis, L-Drago Destroy, VariAres, Phantom Orion, Death Quetz, Definitely Diablo Nemesis,, and Definitely Beat Lynx. I also recommend the Random Boosters and the Strongest Blader Set(A Staple), and lastly, the Ultimate DX Set(If you are looking to go to tournaments, then BUY this!)

That is about all that I can think of off the top of my head. I won't go into anything competitive because it would take to long. If you want to buy any of these, I recommend heading over to DimSum2U. I hope this helped! Have fun with your collection!Wink

Thank you so much for the reply.

Funny you said that, I messaged him already, hope he gets back to me soon Grin

What a coincidence haha! Have you decided to buy anything yet?

Oops, didn't see your reply earlier.

I am going to see what's available in Hong King when I get there (i am going there in a week or so) I am not sure if it makes any difference if I order from Dimsum2u.

For 4D, I am liking Beat Lynx, and Big Bang pegasus golden version.

Zero G, probably dark knight dragooon, cuz I heard it goes well with pegasis. And maybe archer gryph.

I am debating whether to get a second reviser or not, just for the stamina sake.

For some reason, I like 4D more than zero Gs. So maybe I will grab the strongest bladder set too.

Again, depends on the availability. Speaking of which special edition of Big Bang pegasis is best in terms of performance? I noticed that some of the combos are different.
Hey all, looking to start my Zero G collection. I have enough money to spend on 2 Zero-G beys, but the question is... which 2 should I get?

If there aren't any 2 in particular that are worth buying, I'm thinking Dark Knight Dragooon and Flash Sagittario (I know this isn't Zero G but my Vari Ares isn't very reliable lately and it seems this is better than Vari Ares from what some people are saying).

Thoughts? Suggestions?
(Mar. 28, 2013  1:06 AM)alucardZ Wrote: Hey all, looking to start my Zero G collection. I have enough money to spend on 2 Zero-G beys, but the question is... which 2 should I get?

If there aren't any 2 in particular that are worth buying, I'm thinking Dark Knight Dragooon and Flash Sagittario (I know this isn't Zero G but my Vari Ares isn't very reliable lately and it seems this is better than Vari Ares from what some people are saying).

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Zero-G Beyblades are only good if you buy two, and then they're very formidable. Dragooon is a must have, but if you want to make it very effective get Samurai Revizer and Synchrom the Chrome Wheels, creating Revizer Dragooon SA165__. You'll need a WD or EWD to top it off, and WD is on a lot of common Beyblades.

In fact, you could probably go to your local store and find Flash Sagittario, which has WD. It will most likely be cheaper then buying it online.
I guess you can get Samurai Ifraid and Dark Knight Dragooon. You can make a Sway/Spin Equalizer like Ifraid Dragooon LW160CF. You can also get Samurai Reviser SA165Q instead of Samurai Ifraid and make a combo like Reviser Dragooon SA165 EWD.
The thing is, I don't plan to play Zero G competitively... If anything, the only time I'd be using them is on my BB-10.
(Mar. 25, 2013  1:50 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Should I get the Mystic Zone 2-pack, the Ambush Attack 2-pack, the 2-pack with Meteo L-Drago, or the 2-pack with L-Drago Destructor. I can choose two, but I already have a Mystic zone 2-pack.

Um... anyone? Someone said something, but he only said one. And when I say I already have a Mystic Zone, I got that in the past.
(Mar. 28, 2013  1:24 AM)alucardZ Wrote: The thing is, I don't plan to play Zero G competitively... If anything, the only time I'd be using them is on my BB-10.

Then I suggest you to follow Wombat's advice. Revizer Dragooon SA165 EWD/WD is amazing on BB-10 Pegasis_Wink
(Mar. 28, 2013  6:06 AM)alucardZ Wrote: That's a Stamina custom, right?

Yup, stamina & spin equalizer..
Alright I have a few things to ask:
Is Variares D: D worth buying anymore? Due to the rise of Zero G and the fact that I have 2 Flashs it seems like its a waste now, although I do want a LL 3...
Next for Zero G stuff which is better, the Synchrome Attack and Balance set, or the Defence and Stamina set. At this point I plan on buying one of these, Samurai Ifraid, and Dark Knight Dragooon. At the moment these will only be used in a BB10.
Thanks in advance
Is it worth it to get Diablo Nemesis?
(Mar. 30, 2013  3:29 AM)Cade Wrote: Is it worth it to get Diablo Nemesis?
Yes because Diablo is good for Anti Attack, Defense, and Attack in BB-10 and Attack,Defence in Zero-G so overall yes it's worth it to buy it.
(Mar. 30, 2013  3:05 AM)Yozzoy Wrote: Alright I have a few things to ask:
Is Variares D: D worth buying anymore? Due to the rise of Zero G and the fact that I have 2 Flashs it seems like its a waist now, although I do want a LL 3...
Next for Zero G stuff which is better, the Synchrome Attack and Balance set, or the Defence and Stamina set. At this point I plan on buying one of these, Samurai Ifraid, and Dark Knight Dragooon. At the moment these will only be used in a BB10.
Thanks in advance

No, it is really not worth it now, in my opinion, especially since you already own Flash.

Hm, it really depends ... Personally I would go for BBG-24, but you should then forget about buying Samurai Ifraid separetely and consider getting something else, if not BBG-25.

It can be good enough in unique combinations in tournaments, but generally there are much better purchases than Diablo Nemesis.
(Mar. 30, 2013  3:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

It can be good enough in unique combinations in tournaments, but generally there are much better purchases than Diablo Nemesis.

What should i purchase instead of diablo nemesis then?
(Mar. 28, 2013  3:14 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2013  1:50 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Should I get the Mystic Zone 2-pack, the Ambush Attack 2-pack, the 2-pack with Meteo L-Drago, or the 2-pack with L-Drago Destructor. I can choose two, but I already have a Mystic zone 2-pack.

Um... anyone? Someone said something, but he only said one. And when I say I already have a Mystic Zone, I got that in the past.

Can I get a response?
(Mar. 30, 2013  6:13 AM)Cade Wrote: What should i purchase instead of diablo nemesis then?

Flash Sagittario, several Zero-G Beyblades, etc.
Mystic Zone 2- Vulcan Horuseus 145D and Hades Gil 100R2F

Ambush Attack- Bakushin Susanow 90WF and Spiral Herculeo S130WD

Two pack with MLD? Do you mean Meteor Shower Attack?
Meteor Shower Attack- Meteo L Drago LW105LF and Twisted Befall BD145RSF

Two pack with LDD? That must be Dragon Emperor Life Destructor?
Dragon Emperor Life Destructor- L Drago Destructor LW105LF and Forbidden Striker DF105DS

OK, this is the reason why you didn't get a response in the first place. We don't know the names of all Hasbro 2-packs by heart. We have to search on Google for the contents(at least me). Moreover, "the set with MLD and the set with LDD were ambiguous".

The answer to your question now-
Get the Meteor Shower Attack 2-pack no matter what. Twisted Befall BD145RSF can be considered as a superb out-of-the-box Defense combo.
Apart from that, no other sets are any useful... Get two of Meteor Shower Attack 2-packs? It doesn't hurt to have two MLDs, two Basalts, two BD145s and two RSFs.
Or else, get the Ambush Attack for S130 and WD.
Is hms gaia dragoon ms worth buying?
(Mar. 30, 2013  10:38 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Is hms gaia dragoon ms worth buying?

Read its article :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Gaia_Dragoon_MS
(Mar. 31, 2013  2:22 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2013  10:38 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Is hms gaia dragoon ms worth buying?

Read its article :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Gaia_Dragoon_MS

ok thx for the response I will not be buying gaia dragoon