Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Mar. 15, 2013  8:37 AM)dylon blader Wrote: what is better diablo nemesis or duo uranus?

Overall, Duo is better because it's a decent wheel for stamina, defense, and balance. 230WD is top tier for stamina too (a must-have bey).
On the other hand, Diablo is top tier for anti-attack (the best ATM I think), and not-so-bad for attack (outclassed by Flash/Variares/Blitz though, of course). And don't forget about the X : D, it's super.... useless.
(Mar. 15, 2013  10:19 AM)dylon blader Wrote: k.

Quite ignorant of you, to be honest. You got a great answer from Madrid, and you respond with one letter.

Perhaps you should read the Community Rules again.
XGrin has found some use in Zero G hasn't it?
(Mar. 15, 2013  10:05 AM)Real Madrid Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2013  8:37 AM)dylon blader Wrote: what is better diablo nemesis or duo uranus?

Overall, Duo is better because it's a decent wheel for stamina, defense, and balance. 230WD is top tier for stamina too (a must-have bey).
On the other hand, Diablo is top tier for anti-attack (the best ATM I think), and not-so-bad for attack (outclassed by Flash/Variares/Blitz though, of course). And don't forget about the X : D, it's super.... useless.

thank you very much Smile
I am wondering what zero G beys to buy (should I get Gladiator_Bahamdia?) should I get flash sagitario even though i have 230 and WD? how much should I expect to pay for bb-10 and zero-g attack stadiums?
(Mar. 15, 2013  8:46 PM)agentbeyblade21 Wrote: I am wondering what zero G beys to buy (should I get Gladiator_Bahamdia?) should I get flash sagitario even though i have 230 and WD? how much should I expect to pay for bb-10 and zero-g attack stadiums?

Gladiator Bahamdia is a great purchase because of GF, and you definitely wanna pick up a Dark Knight Dragooon as well. You should definitely get Flash Saggitario for the Metal Wheel, it has amazing attack power in Attack Mode. I'm not sure about BB-10 but I think there's Defense type Zero G Stadium for $35 on Ebay. Since Sonokong has released them both, they are cheaper than the TT price on Ebay.

500th postJoyful_2
should i get TH170 or ch120
(Mar. 16, 2013  3:02 PM)agentbeyblade21 Wrote: should i get TH170 or ch120

Depends on what type of Customization you want.

CH120 is generally better for Attack-Types, while TH170 has uses in Defense, Stamina & Balance.
is $30 for bb-10,$20 for dark knight dragooon, $10 for beylauncher, and $4 for shipping, A good deal or could I find them cheaper elsewhere
Out of curiosity, how much should a person expect to spend on just the AR of a lime green Dragoon MSUV, unused? All I know is that the full Beyblade can go for anywhere between $100 and $150 (depending on the Beyblade's condition, and on market price fluctuations).
(Mar. 16, 2013  4:57 PM)agentbeyblade21 Wrote: is $30 for bb-10,$20 for dark knight dragooon, $10 for beylauncher, and $4 for shipping, A good deal or could I find them cheaper elsewhere

Are you talking about the one fogitaro is selling? He is untrustworthy and I highly recommend that you do not buy from him! Yes, it is a good price, but I'm sure you can get these all from eBay at the same price.

Also, which plastic generation do you recommend me getting? I wan't something about under $15. Thanks!
what hyperblades or hasbro metal fury other than flash sagitario, diablo nemesis and phantom orion should i buy
(Mar. 17, 2013  12:00 AM)agentbeyblade21 Wrote: what hyperblades or hasbro metal fury other than flash sagitario, diablo nemesis and phantom orion should i buy

Death Quetzalcoatl and Duo Uranus, but I do not think they are released yet.
Can anyone recommend any Hasbro Stadiums that are worth buying? Need one that is Attack-friendly. Only stadium we have at the moment is the Graffitti Den and it's not friendly at all @_@;
(Mar. 17, 2013  4:59 AM)Grimm357 Wrote: Can anyone recommend any Hasbro Stadiums that are worth buying? Need one that is Attack-friendly. Only stadium we have at the moment is the Graffitti Den and it's not friendly at all @_@;

The only good one is Hasbro's Max Stampede Stadium; the one with no craters.
ya the beyblades with blades are fake but other thing is takara I think
all of them are fake, nothing real.
Nearly everything in pictures 12 is fake and quite a few of the ones in 13 are fake too.

DB: If you don't know what the hell you're talking about then don't post. Wrong information is worse than no information.

(Mar. 16, 2013  5:00 PM)Ronin Fox Wrote: Out of curiosity, how much should a person expect to spend on just the AR of a lime green Dragoon MSUV, unused? All I know is that the full Beyblade can go for anywhere between $100 and $150 (depending on the Beyblade's condition, and on market price fluctuations).

Um well it's a completely useless part so not much. Pretty much the whole value of the bey is in the RC. The fact that it is missing the stickers is kinda a big deal too. Um like $40 I guess. That might be a bit high though. I mean there aren't that many who are gonna be searching for just the AR.
(Mar. 17, 2013  1:38 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2013  5:00 PM)Ronin Fox Wrote: Out of curiosity, how much should a person expect to spend on just the AR of a lime green Dragoon MSUV, unused? All I know is that the full Beyblade can go for anywhere between $100 and $150 (depending on the Beyblade's condition, and on market price fluctuations).

Um well it's a completely useless part so not much. Pretty much the whole value of the bey is in the RC. The fact that it is missing the stickers is kinda a big deal too. Um like $40 I guess. That might be a bit high though. I mean there aren't that many who are gonna be searching for just the AR.

Thanks very much for that! Joyful_2 I just met someone who was searching for this AR and he requested that I ask on his behalf. I'll let him know.
Uh, I had a question but I guess no one saw it :p which plastic generation bey should I buy that costs under $15?
Driger G. It is generally a good bey for attack, even uncustomized. PM th!nk and confirm this though.