Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Mar. 07, 2013  11:33 AM)Real Madrid Wrote: Wow, all of them has problems? Or just a few?
I just knew that (blind about hasbro stuff..)

i have a dark gasher, and it has problems, also many of my friends who have D Gasher, have same problems, its does change height, but in between the battle it will surely go back to 120.
(Mar. 07, 2013  1:54 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2013  11:33 AM)Real Madrid Wrote: Wow, all of them has problems? Or just a few?
I just knew that (blind about hasbro stuff..)

i have a dark gasher, and it has problems, also many of my friends who have D Gasher, have same problems, its does change height, but in between the battle it will surely go back to 120.
Didn't someone debunk that and note the TAKARA mold was equally as annoying... and if you're careful, it doesn't, because I've been able to keep mine at the 145 height for a few straight rounds, and I'm not talking about that part where some people extend it too far to keep it in place, causing it to go off-balance. I, too, have a Dark Gasher, so I'm pretty sure as long as you're careful with how high you're launching from/angle/etc. you'll be fine. CH120 doesn't see much use anymore, anyways, at least I don't think... I've seen most attack combos using 130 height and spin-stealing using something like TR145.
Well I'm going to be given the choice of my own Zero-G bey in the upcoming weeks, but I have no idea what to get. My limitations are: It can't be more than $15 USD and It has to stand a fighting chance in a gimmicky Hasbro Stadium (i.e. Bolt Blast, Firestrike, etc.). I was thinking of Dark Knight Dragoon, since my first Bey was Lightning L-Drago.
(Mar. 09, 2013  10:44 PM)Helixguy Wrote: Well I'm going to be given the choice of my own Zero-G bey in the upcoming weeks, but I have no idea what to get. My limitations are: It can't be more than $15 USD and It has to stand a fighting chance in a gimmicky Hasbro Stadium (i.e. Bolt Blast, Firestrike, etc.). I was thinking of Dark Knight Dragoon, since my first Bey was Lightning L-Drago.

I recommend you either get Dark Knight Dragooon or Archer Gargole (TAKARA-TOMY). Dark Knight Dragooon however, is a bit more important to get, because it is very good for synchromes due to the fact is spins left.
Hello, I was wondering a few things:
1. Is the Spark FX Proto Nemesis AD145 D worth it because it does come with AD145 and D, both rather important parts (I currently have one of each of those)
2. I found Bey Ta 1 arcade stadium going on sale for 30$ CAD and was wondering if it was worth it since they're usually 70$ - 90$. I'm not terribly keen on it but that is one enticing price tag for a unique stadium.
3. What are probably the most cost efficient ways to get multiple R2F's, D's, and CS's

Thanks in advance
(Mar. 10, 2013  3:30 AM)Yozzoy Wrote: Hello, I was wondering a few things:
1. Is the Spark FX Proto Nemesis AD145 D worth it because it does come with AD145 and D, both rather important parts (I currently have one of each of those)
2. I found Bey Ta 1 arcade stadium going on sale for 30$ CAD and was wondering if it was worth it since they're usually 70$ - 90$. I'm not terribly keen on it but that is one enticing price tag for a unique stadium.
3. What are probably the most cost efficient ways to get multiple R2F's, D's, and CS's

Thanks in advance

1. Personally, I bought the Spark FX- Proto Nemesis AD145WD and, the bey isn't that good, but the for the parts, it is worth it.

2. YES! This is obviously, a really good deal. Just make sure it's real, and not a scam. If you're buying it on eBay then, that's an amazing deal, if you don't get it, you want to send the link to me? Wink

3. Umm, try sellers on the WBO like dimsum2u, you can ask him if he sells parts by itself. But other then that, I guess you could buy Hasbro double packs. There is a double pack that comes with a D tip and a CS tip, and as for the R2F, by a hasbro Cosmic Pegasus.

Hope I helped Grin
Which would be worth getting, Galaxy or Big Bang (Both DX Set) They both have the stadium and grip I want so, I don't know...
Big Bang DX has more useful parts. It comes with 85XF and 105RF as well.
hello im wondering what should i get phantom orion diablo nemises big bang pegasis or flash sagitario. and where can i buy cheap bb10 and zerog stadium.
All except Big Bang Pegasis are great purchases. Try getting all three. If that is not possible, then give first preference to Flash (for BB-10) or Phantom (if you play in Zero-G). This is because Flash is a great attack wheel in BB-10, while B: D is a revolutionary part in the Zero-G meta.
Getting cheap BB-10 or Zero-G stadia? I am not quite sure, but dimsum2u is probably the best man out there?
Agent depending on your taste if you like Pure stamina go for Phantom Orion, If your pure attacker go for Flash, if you like Anti Attack/Defense go for Daiblo. BBP can be useless.
what launcher should I buy and how much should i expect to pay for it.(should i get zero g or regular launcher)
(Mar. 12, 2013  2:57 AM)agentbeyblade21 Wrote: what launcher should I buy and how much should i expect to pay for it.(should i get zero g or regular launcher)

BeyLauncher (aka String Launcher).

Best one of all, and is very consistent. Price should not exceed $10.
Hey guys what I should pick because one sm mall here at PH has Gladiator Bahamudia SP230GF,or Ray Unicorno D125CS?
(Mar. 12, 2013  3:15 PM)BlackOutTornado Wrote: Hey guys what I should pick because one sm mall here at PH has Gladiator Bahamudia SP230GF,or Ray Unicorno D125CS?

I would say Gladiator Bahamdia, definitely. CS is just not really worth getting now, and that is the only reason Ray Unicorno should be bought.
Honestly, none are too good if competitiveness is concerned.
The Super Deck Set contains parts which were once top tier. Unless you don't have Pegasis and Libra, wanna include those in your collection, then those aren't quite worth getting now. The only parts that still finds use are the MF-H and RF- which again, I assume, you might have already (the Rose Gold Face indicates that). Even if you don't have these, then you can get them for a cheaper price on buying certain Hasbro goodies...

The other two options there are Stadiums, and both are only for fun. The Tornado BeyStadium is fun to play with, while the Ultimate Bey-Ta Set offers a Stadium which gives the actual Bey-Ta feel.

Actually, it all depends on your preference. Buy whichever stadium you find enjoyable.
should i get the ultimate bey set? the main reason i want it is because i need blitz but i could use a mf, horogium energy ring, and i could use a ewd tip but i dont want to spend $40.00 if its not good
(Mar. 13, 2013  3:05 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: should i get the ultimate bey set? the main reason i want it is because i need blitz but i could use a mf, horogium energy ring, and i could use a ewd tip but i dont want to spend $40.00 if its not good

It's a good set, but if you want something with a lot of amazing parts,my ou should get the Ultimate DX set. It comes with L Drago Guardian, Wing Pegasis, and Duo Uranus, an LR launcher, 2 Metal Faces, and a DF105LRF for only $32 on eBay. It's a lot better than the strongest blader set.
Hey guys, I'm gonna repost here since I was directed here from the ask a question thread. I'm looking to purchase a couple beys for my son and I. I saw the what to buy thread. Notice that it hasn't been updated since 2011, can I still buy based off of that list? I'm just looking for something to spark some competitiveness in him.

Also, I can only buy Hasbro since that's all that's sold around here, my head is overloaded with info right now. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Edit: I was told about looking for 4D beys but I'm confused between the metal fury and metal fury with spark fx. I know it's limited but, I'm trying to make best of what I have access to. Thanks again!
If you're confused about Metal Fury, you should read this guide :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...regular-4D

If you have access to Hyperblades, those would be the best possible choice to purchase. But if you only have the standard Metal Fury ones and its predecessors, then there's only a decent amount of things you can make; just not as good and upto the current metagame.
(Mar. 13, 2013  3:17 PM)Cannon Wrote: If you're confused about Metal Fury, you should read this guide :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...regular-4D

If you have access to Hyperblades, those would be the best possible choice to purchase. But if you only have the standard Metal Fury ones and its predecessors, then there's only a decent amount of things you can make; just not as good and upto the current metagame.

Thanks for the link! We found the Hyperblades at our Target and ended up getting a Cyber Pegasus, Jade Jupiter, Diablo Nemesis, and Phantom Orion. My son is happy with the selections, now I'm off to find a stadium for him. We ended up getting the Hasbro stadium (seeing that it was on sale), I just wanted to express my gratitude.
what is better diablo nemesis or duo uranus?
(Mar. 15, 2013  8:37 AM)dylon blader Wrote: what is better diablo nemesis or duo uranus?

Duo Uranus obviously ...