Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Im planning to Buy some new beyblades, Berserker Begirados, Bandid Goreim, which one should I get
(Mar. 03, 2013  12:55 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote: Hello WBO, I need some help once more. My father will be going to India for a meeting and I would like to ask him to bring me a few beyblades (around four). I would appreciate it if you could suggest a few beyblades he should bring. The beyblades I have are in my signature. It would be better if someone situated in India would answer my question because then they would know what beyblade are available there. Thanks in advance Tongue_out

PS: Please answer quickly because he will be leaving soon.

Maybe you can be more specific where in India your father is going to. So the people in that area can help you better..

(Mar. 04, 2013  12:17 AM)HDSK Wrote: Im planning to Buy some new beyblades, Berserker Begirados, Bandid Goreim, which one should I get

IMO, get Begirados. Begirados' parts has more potential than Goreim,, DF145, and BS...
Except if you really really need MSF..
(Mar. 04, 2013  10:30 AM)Real Madrid Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2013  12:55 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote: Hello WBO, I need some help once more. My father will be going to India for a meeting and I would like to ask him to bring me a few beyblades (around four). I would appreciate it if you could suggest a few beyblades he should bring. The beyblades I have are in my signature. It would be better if someone situated in India would answer my question because then they would know what beyblade are available there. Thanks in advance Tongue_out

Maybe you can be more specific where in India your father is going to. So the people in that area can help you better..

He is going to Gurgaon, Hariyana.
I'm new so I just want to know what bey would be suggested for a newb like me. One from the Plastic series made for Stamina or Defense would be really great, unless its not really meant for a new kid.
~Chanie-chan
Hi. i finally got back into beyblade... Yes i waddled off the path a little bit tward another universe... DON'T ASK.... Anyway... are beat lynx, fusion hades, duo uranus, wing pegasis, l drago guardian, Jade jupider, and l drago destroy, from the 4 d series worth getting? I'm looking for collectibilty wise and parts wise. Also is Bandid genbull going to go down in price anytime soon? And is it even worth having? i mean i like having a complete collection and all but there are limits to what i will spend.
(Mar. 04, 2013  9:28 PM)Chanchine Wrote: I'm new so I just want to know what bey would be suggested for a newb like me. One from the Plastic series made for Stamina or Defense would be really great, unless its not really meant for a new kid.
~Chanie-chan

Driger S would be a good first purchase. It's kind of hard to find a cheap Takara one nowadays though... they're usually Sonokong.

You could also get a cheap Driger G, but it's more Attack/Stamina then Defense/Stamina.

(Mar. 04, 2013  10:50 PM)MirageShagon Wrote: Hi. i finally got back into beyblade... Yes i waddled off the path a little bit tward another universe... DON'T ASK.... Anyway... are beat lynx, fusion hades, duo uranus, wing pegasis, l drago guardian, Jade jupider, and l drago destroy, from the 4 d series worth getting? I'm looking for collectibilty wise and parts wise. Also is Bandid genbull going to go down in price anytime soon? And is it even worth having? i mean i like having a complete collection and all but there are limits to what i will spend.

Out of all of those, I would recommend the most:
Beat Lynx for Beat, TH170, and WD
Ultimate DX Set for like everything in it
Jade Jupiter for RB
Use these to make:
MF-H Beat Lynx/Uranus 90/DF105LRF
MF-H Duo Pegasus III TH170/90/DF105RB
MF-L Duo Pegasus III 230MB

Fusion Hades and LDD aren't really worth getting, as LDD is directly outclassed by LDG, and the only good part of Hades is the Spin Track, which is outclassed anyways.

Hades is sort of rare as it was an RB prize, but later released by Sonokong. But still, no one really bothers to get the Sonokong version or the RB because you didn't have a good chance of getting anything worthwhile.
Which is the most worthy zero g bey to get? Ones that have many useful parts that are top tier. And how much would it be for one of them?
(Mar. 05, 2013  1:45 AM)LMAO Wrote: Which is the most worthy zero g bey to get? Ones that have many useful parts that are top tier. And how much would it be for one of them?

This will help your last question :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rence_List

As for the first, TAKARA-TOMY releases good parts in different products basically on purpose, so it is difficult to say ... SA165 seems to be a great part to have, so that comes from Archer Gargole, but Dragooon's left-spin abilities are always an advantage too.
(Mar. 05, 2013  1:00 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2013  9:28 PM)Chanchine Wrote: I'm new so I just want to know what bey would be suggested for a newb like me. One from the Plastic series made for Stamina or Defense would be really great, unless its not really meant for a new kid.
~Chanie-chan

Driger S would be a good first purchase. It's kind of hard to find a cheap Takara one nowadays though... they're usually Sonokong.

You could also get a cheap Driger G, but it's more Attack/Stamina then Defense/Stamina.

(Mar. 04, 2013  10:50 PM)MirageShagon Wrote: Hi. i finally got back into beyblade... Yes i waddled off the path a little bit tward another universe... DON'T ASK.... Anyway... are beat lynx, fusion hades, duo uranus, wing pegasis, l drago guardian, Jade jupider, and l drago destroy, from the 4 d series worth getting? I'm looking for collectibilty wise and parts wise. Also is Bandid genbull going to go down in price anytime soon? And is it even worth having? i mean i like having a complete collection and all but there are limits to what i will spend.

Out of all of those, I would recommend the most:
Beat Lynx for Beat, TH170, and WD
Ultimate DX Set for like everything in it
Jade Jupiter for RB
Use these to make:
MF-H Beat Lynx/Uranus 90/DF105LRF
MF-H Duo Pegasus III TH170/90/DF105RB
MF-L Duo Pegasus III 230MB

Fusion Hades and LDD aren't really worth getting, as LDD is directly outclassed by LDG, and the only good part of Hades is the Spin Track, which is outclassed anyways.

Hades is sort of rare as it was an RB prize, but later released by Sonokong. But still, no one really bothers to get the Sonokong version or the RB because you didn't have a good chance of getting anything worthwhile.

In Fusion Hades, the only useful part is the Track? What about the clear wheel?
yes the Hades energy ring is top tier
Out of two sets I'm considering buying before my next Tournament what would you guys say would be worth buying the Ultimate Deluxe Set or the Ultimate Synchrom Deluxe Set Defense and Stamina?
(Mar. 04, 2013  5:48 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2013  10:30 AM)Real Madrid Wrote:

Can someone please answer my question? He is leaving tomorrow.
@Tysonblader009-The UDXS will give you many useful parts,and a top-tier balance combo-Duo Uranus 230 MB.
The UDX Synchrome Set Balance And Stamina also have many competitive parts.
So,what I would suggest is,check your parts,the top-tier list,beyblade customizations forum,and then decide which set will give you an upper-hand in competitive play.
I personally would go for the Synchrome Set
(Mar. 05, 2013  3:05 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2013  5:48 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2013  10:30 AM)Real Madrid Wrote: Maybe you can be more specific where in India your father is going to. So the people in that area can help you better..

India is still with metal masters beys, nothing else.
(Mar. 05, 2013  3:29 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2013  5:48 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote: He is going to Gurgaon, Hariyana.

Yes. Wondering when will metal fury beys will launch!!
(Mar. 04, 2013  5:48 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote: He is going to Gurgaon, Hariyana.

Thanks Ashton, then what metal master beyblades should he get?
Thanks Zeneo I personally prefer the Synchrom set as well considering the only thing that really Draws me to the Ultimate Deluxe Set is Duo Uranus and I'd rather have more Synchroms!
(Mar. 05, 2013  4:08 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2013  3:05 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote: Can someone please answer my question? He is leaving tomorrow.

Thanks Ashton, then what metal master beyblades should he get?

Please WBO, I may not get a chance to buy beyblades again for some time!
Hades Kerbecs - BD145/All except DS, Twisted Tempo - Twisted, Tempo & WD, Ray Striker - CS, Galaxy Pegasis - R2F, Rock Zurafa - R145.

You can make decent combos with those, such as:
Anti-Attack: Twisted Tempo R145R2F
Stamina: Hades Kerbecs BD145WD
(Mar. 07, 2013  8:40 AM)Cannon Wrote: Hades Kerbecs - BD145/All except DS, Twisted Tempo - Twisted, Tempo & WD, Ray Striker - CS, Galaxy Pegasis - R2F, Rock Zurafa - R145.

You can make decent combos with those, such as:
Anti-Attack: Twisted Tempo R145R2F
Stamina: Hades Kerbecs BD145WD
Thanks for the really, really quick reply cannon, but I already have most of those. The beyblades I have are in my signature. I'm sorry that I forgot to mention this in my previous post.
Haha, you already have most of the good ones.

Maybe get Twisted Tempo and Evil Befall then (for EWD) ... You could make a Spin Steal Combo with Meteo L-Drago.
(Mar. 07, 2013  9:11 AM)Cannon Wrote: Haha, you already have most of the good ones.

Maybe get Twisted Tempo and Evil Befall then (for EWD) ... You could make a Spin Steal Combo with Meteo L-Drago.

Okay, thanks Tongue_out
SonicDragoon: Try to get Dark/Mad Cancer if your father can. CH120 is a good track..
(Mar. 07, 2013  10:23 AM)Real Madrid Wrote: SonicDragoon: Try to get Dark/Mad Cancer if your father can. CH120 is a good track..

we get hasbro beys here, and hasbros CH120, has height changing problems...
Wow, all of them has problems? Or just a few?
I just knew that (blind about hasbro stuff..)