Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Nope. In fact, you should get just about everything else if possible. They have good parts for customization, like S130, RF, MB, AD145, WD, CH120, and Gravity Destroyer for Hasbro Attack.
Anyone knows where could I buy, or who could sell me a blitz unicorno blue horn ver.?
Here's one:

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auc...enlargeimg

It's kinda expensive since on top of that 3000 yen you'll have to use a proxy service which will like double that 3000 yen in the end.

That's the only one i've ever seen for sale.
Hello, so I'm at a fork in a road here, I've found a BB-32 set (Dark Wolf, Storm Pegasus, 2 Takara String Launcher + an Attack Stadium) I want/need BUT I also found an Earth Eagle which is rather rare but costs almost as much. I can only buy one at the moment and I'm worried they may sell out of both so I want one quickly, which should I go for first?
(Dec. 10, 2012  3:06 PM)Yozzoy Wrote: Hello, so I'm at a fork in a road here, I've found a BB-32 set (Dark Wolf, Storm Pegasus, 2 Takara String Launcher + an Attack Stadium) I want/need BUT I also found an Earth Eagle which is rather rare but costs almost as much. I can only buy one at the moment and I'm worried they may sell out of both so I want one quickly, which should I go for first?

The BB-32 Set, as it has more value to it, and is much more useful.

Earth Eagle should cost no more than $20 (TAKARA-TOMY), so I have no clue where you got your insane price from ..
(Dec. 10, 2012  3:09 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2012  3:06 PM)Yozzoy Wrote: Hello, so I'm at a fork in a road here, I've found a BB-32 set (Dark Wolf, Storm Pegasus, 2 Takara String Launcher + an Attack Stadium) I want/need BUT I also found an Earth Eagle which is rather rare but costs almost as much. I can only buy one at the moment and I'm worried they may sell out of both so I want one quickly, which should I go for first?

Earth Eagle should cost no more than $20 (TAKARA-TOMY), so I have no clue where you got your insane price from ..
Its the special edition one from the DVD, and it costs 25$ (So pretty much at your estimate). Thanks for the quick response.
Another question, as far as Gear goes, what are the generic tools of the trade that all bladers should own, I currently have: 1 Rev-Up Launcher, 1 Custom Grip w/ Angle Compass, and 3 Dragoon winders.
(Dec. 10, 2012  3:15 PM)Yozzoy Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2012  3:09 PM)Cannon Wrote:

Its the special edition one from the DVD, and it costs 25$ (So pretty much at your estimate). Thanks for the quick response.
Another question, as far as Gear goes, what are the generic tools of the trade that all bladers should own, I currently have: 1 Rev-Up Launcher, 1 Custom Grip w/ Angle Compass, and 3 Dragoon winders.

Oh, if it's the Limited Edition Ver., than that is a good price. But, I still say go for the BB-32 Set.

As for your Accessories Question, everyone should own a BeyLauncher (two are included in the BB-32 Set). Launcher Rubbers, as well as Bey-Launcher Suspensions prevent it from breaking too quickly, so I strongly recommend you get those too.
(Dec. 10, 2012  3:21 PM)Cannon Wrote: As for your Accessories Question, everyone should own a BeyLauncher (two are included in the BB-32 Set). Launcher Rubbers, as well as Bey-Launcher Suspensions prevent it from breaking too quickly, so I strongly recommend you get those too.
Thanks mate, can't wait to get my first non-Hasbro beystadium.
I can't decide between beat lynx and spiral capricorn
(Dec. 10, 2012  6:24 PM)Ray percy Wrote: I can't decide between beat lynx and spiral capricorn

Definitely Beat Lynx. Screw Capricorne's MF can be useful in a few instances, but Beat Lynx's TH170 can be used in more combinations, in my opinion.
Even if it's the hasbro version AD145 is still more useful than MF.
Anyone know where I could find these items at wholesale prices?

1. BB-15 Launcher Grip: for around 5-6$
2. BB-73 3 Segment Launcher Grip: 6-7$
3. Any BeyLauncher: 5-7$

For the Launcher Grips I'd like to buy around 12 of each but preferrably I'd like to buy 24 of the BB-15s. Plus, I'm also looking for 24 of any color BeyLauncher. The issue I'm having is finding a large quantity of them and finding them at the right price.
(Dec. 11, 2012  2:41 AM)Barreto Wrote: Anyone know where I could find these items at wholesale prices?

1. BB-15 Launcher Grip: for around 5-6$
2. BB-73 3 Segment Launcher Grip: 6-7$
3. Any BeyLauncher: 5-7$

For the Launcher Grips I'd like to buy around 12 of each but preferrably I'd like to buy 24 of the BB-15s. Plus, I'm also looking for 24 of any color BeyLauncher. The issue I'm having is finding a large quantity of them and finding them at the right price.

dimsum2u has similar prices to what you wrote, I believe.
(Dec. 11, 2012  2:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: dimsum2u has similar prices to what you wrote, I believe.

Thanks, shame he doesn't have the launcher grips though.
Ah yes, they seem to be sold out ... Those will be very expensive to get no matter which company you look in, I think, because it is such an old product now. dimsum2u does not have them in stock either, but you should try getting the 3 Segment Launcher Grip instead of the regular one.
I have:
Storm Pegasus
Lightning L DRago
Flame Saggitario
Burn Fireblaze
Earth Aquila
Dark Bull
Dark Gasher (I dont have CH120)
Flame Libra
Cyber Pegasus
Inferno Sagittario
(AND ALL THE MATAL MASTER BEYS)

WHat 3 beys should I get (It can be 4D and 0-G)? One has to be Phantom Orion (And I can't get single beys which actually come in a set).
Hell Kerbecs & Diablo Nemesis. If you want Zero G then get: Dark Knight Dragooon & Guardian Revizer (it is the easier choice than Gargole or Genbull)
I have ALL THE METAL MASTER BEYS!
My beys are: (I wanted to repeat so it would be easier for you guyz)

Lightning L Drago
Storm Pegasus
Earth Aquila
Storm Aquario
Thunder LEone GB145BS
Thermal Lacerta
Inferno Gasher SW145SF
Galaxy Pegasus
Meteo L Drago
Ray Striker
Flame Byxis
Hell Kerbecs
Basalt Horogium
Gravity Perseus (Attk and Normal)
Dark Bull
Spiral Capricorne
Evil Befall
Cyber Pegasus
Rock LEone
(And all the other Metal Fusion and Metal Master beys)
What should I get?(One HAS TO BE Phantom Orion)
Hello again, my local Zellers is closing and toys are now 50% off, including Beyblades! They only have Metal Fury stuff, and I want to know what should I look out for considering I get a huge discount. I already have the following:
Thanks in advance!
Look for the Hyperblades! They are like the Hasbro version of 4D beys! The ones released so far are:

Phantom Orion BGrin
Diablo Nemesis XGrin
Flash Sagittario 230WD
Cosmic Pegasus FGrin
L Drago Destructor FConfused
Kreis Cygnus 145WD
Omega Dragonis 85XF!
Hope this helped!
(Dec. 13, 2012  8:22 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: Look for the Hyperblades! They are like the Hasbro version of 4D beys! The ones released so far are:

Phantom Orion BGrin
Diablo Nemesis XGrin
Flash Sagittario 230WD
Cosmic Pegasus FGrin
L Drago Destructor FConfused
Kreis Cygnus 145WD
Omega Dragonis 85XF!
Hope this helped!
Thanks, but sadly they only have Metal Fury Beys, none Hyper.

Try getting: Beat Lynx (For Beat and Lynx which is useful for attack and AD145WD which is good for stamina)
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Spiral Capricorne: (Only for MF the tip which is good for attack and balance)

Cheers.
(Dec. 13, 2012  4:39 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: Try getting: Beat Lynx (For Beat and Lynx which is useful for attack and AD145WD which is good for stamina)
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Spiral Capricorne: (Only for MF the tip which is good for attack and balance)

Cheers.
Thanks, I'm positive those are there. I'll also probably buy another Cosmic Pegasus for an extra Rubber Flat 2

I received an offer from 88powerpig88 for the following items:

BBG-26
BBG-27
Thief Phoenic Flame ver. (Thief + Phoenic only, duh)

And it will cost a total of $80.

In a somewhat tight decision-making spot right now, should I accept? (The cheapest other option is Approx $88.58, so yeah)
Which Zero-G Beys are considered rare? How much would I have to pay for each?

I'm about to start buying Zero-G Beys but I've only seen 1 which is Saramanda Ifraid which I haven't found in stock anywhere.