Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Even then, Revizer usually goes well with itself, or with Dragooon, I think.
(Nov. 22, 2012  12:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Even then, Revizer usually goes well with itself, or with Dragooon, I think.

You are correct Kai-V. Ive even had some good results with Saramanda Revizer.
hasbro divine crown fang leone or phantom orion
excuse me is it true that hasbro will be releasing real 4d beyblades instead of there crappy versions
in january oh and just in case you live under a rock it is November 22 2012 or at least it is where i live
(Nov. 22, 2012  9:16 PM)MasterGAM Wrote: excuse me is it true that hasbro will be releasing real 4d beyblades instead of there crappy versions
in january oh and just in case you live under a rock it is November 22 2012 or at least it is where i live

Try reading all the latest posts in the General Hasbro topic.
(Nov. 22, 2012  6:25 PM)UltimiteCrown Wrote: hasbro divine crown fang leone or phantom orion

Divine Crown TR145D.

All of the Metal Wheels and Clear Wheels on those 3 are outclassed, along with Track+Tip on Fang and Phantom Orion, but Divine Crown has TR145, which can be useful in some customs such as MF Meteo L-Drago II TR145WD, and D is a top tier Stamina tip.

This is assuming you mean the early Metal Fury Beyblades, and not the ones that will be released later, and if that's the case, then get Phantom Orion B:D.
Now I have a great attack type but I'm not sure witch to upgrade first my stamina or defense : for stamina I have burn leone ad145 wd, and I would upgrade by getting phantom Orion or duo Uranus, for defense I have basalt kerbecs bd145 cs and I would upgrade by getting death quatsicatal. Which should I do?

Definitely get Duo Uranus.
(Nov. 23, 2012  5:26 AM)Basaltblader96 Wrote: Now I have a great attack type but I'm not sure witch to upgrade first my stamina or defense : for stamina I have burn leone ad145 wd, and I would upgrade by getting phantom Orion or duo Uranus, for defense I have basalt kerbecs bd145 cs and I would upgrade by getting death quatsicatal. Which should I do?

Adding to Kai-V's answer-
By getting Duo Uranus, you'd be upgrading your Defense and Stamina, both. That too, to a top-tier level(OK, I think the synchroms are outclassing Duo now, but its not completely out for sure).
Duo is the best non-Zero-G Defense wheel out there, while Phantom and Duo jointly hold the spot of being the best Stamina wheels. Getting Duo Uranus is hence, a purchase that will give you both the "upgrades" you need. You'd be missing out on RDF though, but that's not much of a problem as long as your CS works well. Smile
which zero-g bey should I get next? I already own a copy of shinobi saramanda and archer gryph. I am thinking about bandid goreim unless it's completely usless
You should probably get a Dark Knight Dragooon. Dragooon has a lot of great uses; particularly spin stealing and making any chrome wheel left spinning (correct me if I am wrong).
Guardian Reviser is also a must-have buy, in my opinion. Reviser Reviser is currently a Top Tier Defense type, whereas Reviser synchromed with Dragooon is a Top Tier Stamina type.

(Nov. 24, 2012  3:18 AM)Earth Aquila 22 Wrote: which zero-g bey should I get next? I already own a copy of shinobi saramanda and archer gryph. I am thinking about bandid goreim unless it's completely usless

Bandid Goreim isn't really useful

If you wanted to make an attack type you should get Samurai Ifraid or Thief Phoenic

If you wanted a defence combo you should get Pirates Killerken,Pirates Orojya,or Guardian Reviser
(Nov. 24, 2012  3:18 AM)Earth Aquila 22 Wrote: which zero-g bey should I get next? I already own a copy of shinobi saramanda and archer gryph. I am thinking about bandid goreim unless it's completely usless

The most useful parts out of BBG-20 are pretty much the MSF and Goreim CrW. Goreim performs quite well when I synchromed it with Dragooon but like the other posts say, Reviser is the better choice.
Hello guys, i can't decide on 3 beys i need to pick, so i was told you could help me.
you can choose from..
Phantom Orion B : D
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Flame Byxis 230WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Thanks
(Nov. 24, 2012  8:20 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: Hello guys, i can't decide on 3 beys i need to pick, so i was told you could help me.
you can choose from..
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Flame Byxis 230WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Thanks

orion, kerbecs, l-drago
Thanks, can anyone help me decide?
(Nov. 24, 2012  9:33 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: Thanks, can anyone help me decide?

Orion, L-Drago and Kerbecs, like what was said above.
Thanks, anyone else?
I have the opportunity to purchase the Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Stamina & Defense Type for 70 USD with free shipping. If I order tomorrow it will be here by Wednesday. Thoughts?

Also Bandid Genbull F230 TB for 20usd?
(Nov. 24, 2012  8:20 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: Hello guys, i can't decide on 3 beys i need to pick, so i was told you could help me.
you can choose from..
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Flame Byxis 230WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Thanks
Well it depends. If you have 230 and WD already then Orion, L-Drago, and Kerbecs. But if you don't, 230 and WD are both very useful parts so I would actually suggest Orion, L-Drago, and Byxis. I could be wrong though.
(Nov. 26, 2012  12:59 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I have the opportunity to purchase the Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Stamina & Defense Type for 70 USD with free shipping. If I order tomorrow it will be here by Wednesday. Thoughts?

88powerpig88?

The DX sets are currently overpriced by him. I understand that in the business world you have to make money and that ebay has listing fees and such, but it's still overpriced compared to the others. But he is a great seller, so I don't see why you shouldn't get it.

And about Genbull, I highly doubt anyone's going to leave the auction at that price
(Nov. 26, 2012  1:44 AM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2012  12:59 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I have the opportunity to purchase the Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Stamina & Defense Type for 70 USD with free shipping. If I order tomorrow it will be here by Wednesday. Thoughts?

88powerpig88?

The DX sets are currently overpriced by him. I understand that in the business world you have to make money and that ebay has listing fees and such, but it's still overpriced compared to the others. But he is a great seller, so I don't see why you shouldn't get it.

And about Genbull, I highly doubt anyone's going to leave the auction at that price

Ive checked around on eBay/Amazon and thats about the best price i can find. If I order from Japan it would be about the same price.
You're right, they're slightly more expensive but previously Takaruzadesigns sold the DX sets for 56 each, with $6 for tracking #. Now it's at 60 each because he included it. But powerpig uses Priority Mail so that makes the mailing faster.

A $20 dollar difference isn't really so bad when you compare the delivery time.
I need the best combo, i have storm aquario, legend cyber pegasus and flame bull.
Thanks