Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Nov. 14, 2012  2:44 AM)Hardcorebladers Wrote: I don't know what to buy
Big bang pegasus, dark knight dragoon, samurai ifraid

buy dragoon
(Nov. 12, 2012  4:58 PM)N0body Wrote: Should I get Diablo Nemesis or Berserker Begirados?

get diablo nemesis
I bought Kries Cygnus, Flash Sagittario and Death Quetzelcoatl for $37+ free shipping. Good deal?
(Nov. 14, 2012  11:32 PM)PurpleTiger Wrote: I bought Kries Cygnus, Flash Sagittario and Death Quetzelcoatl for $37+ free shipping. Good deal?

Its a good deal those three together would usually be like 45 dollars.
Should I purchase a metal face pack with...
Big Bang Pegasis F:D
Flash Sagattario 230WD
or...
Fang Leone 130W²D
I think that it is very obvious. Flash.
I don't really care for your opinion, as you seem like an arrogant fellow. Anyone else have an inquiry on wich one I should get?
(Nov. 15, 2012  12:38 AM)xXJCherzXx Wrote: I don't really care for your opinion, as you seem like an arrogant fellow. Anyone else have an inquiry on wich one I should get?
Sorry, but he is right, flash is the best
if you are gonna customize it, you should get Flash Sagittario because currently Flash is the best wheel for attack, and 230 and WD are useful. but if for some other reason you want to go for another one, go for Pegasus... but well if i were you i would go for flash because its said to be the best of the best XD
and yes, he was right
Okay, so I'm going to Target. Which of these beys (or two) should I buy?

Beat Lynx AD145WD
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Fang Leone 130W2D
Forbidden Eonis ED145FB
Divine Crown TR145FB
L-Drago Destructor LW105LF
(Nov. 15, 2012  2:43 AM)Dragoon_105RF Wrote: Okay, so I'm going to Target. Which of these beys (or two) should I buy?

Beat Lynx AD145WD
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Fang Leone 130W2D
Forbidden Eonis ED145FB
Divine Crown TR145FB

Forbidden Eonis and divine crown
(Nov. 15, 2012  2:43 AM)Dragoon_105RF Wrote: Okay, so I'm going to Target. Which of these beys (or two) should I buy?

Beat Lynx AD145WD
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Fang Leone 130W2D
Forbidden Eonis ED145FB
Divine Crown TR145FB

Forbidden ionis and divine crown

Beat Lynx AD145WD
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Fang Leone 130W2D
Forbidden Eonis ED145FB
Divine Crown TR145FB
Cosmic Pegasus for Cosmic and R²F and Beat Lynx for everything.

Beat Lynx for everything? Beat and Lynx have no real uses.
I always heard that Hasbro's Beat was an unexpectedly "ok" fusion wheel, like Cosmic...
Is $40 a good price for a Takara Tomy BB-02 Starter Bull with Beypointer? As opposed to a 30$ Beypointer?
Now I have a great attack type but I'm not sure witch to upgrade first my stamina or defense : for stamina I have burn leone ad145 wd, and I would upgrade by getting phantom Orion or duo Uranus, for defense I have basalt kerbecs bd145 cs and I would upgrade by getting death quatsicatal. Which should I do?
Thanks guys every body says I should get draggon. so I'll get dragoon.

youtube
www.youtube.com/user/hardcorebladers
what bey is better fang leon or jade jupiter
Jade Jupiter is better overall; considering S130 and RB are top-tier parts.

Fang Leone would be a nice purchase only if you own most of the staple parts of MFB, and just want a nice-looking bey...
I have all the Hasbro Metal Masters and Fusion parts except Dark Gasher, plus:

Scythe Kronos ( Takara Tomy)
Samurai Ifraid
Beserker Begirados

I can get only 3 beys with my money (one Has TO be Phantom and excluding Duo since I can only get it in a 3 pack set) and including Zero G beys. Which 3 sould I buy?
Since you have pick Phantom, my suggestion is to buy Dragooon & Gargole.
(Nov. 16, 2012  4:28 PM)Barreto Wrote: Is $40 a good price for a Takara Tomy BB-02 Starter Bull with Beypointer?
Still looking for an answer for this...
(Nov. 19, 2012  3:22 PM)Barreto Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2012  4:28 PM)Barreto Wrote: Is $40 a good price for a Takara Tomy BB-02 Starter Bull with Beypointer?

In my opinion it is way too high. Thirty would be the very maximum I would pay for it. It is rare, but I would wait for a better price.
(Nov. 19, 2012  3:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2012  3:22 PM)Barreto Wrote:

In my opinion it is way too high. Thirty would be the very maximum I would pay for it. It is rare, but I would wait for a better price.
Ahh ok thanks. I found one for 35$+2$ Shipping so I guess I'll pay that if I don't find anything cheaper in a week. The seller also has the Beypointer alone for 30$.
While I do not know about the Metal System beys and their rarity, I think Kai-V is trying to say that the Bull is rare; not the BeyPointer.
Paying $30 for a BeyPointer is kinda worthless though. They aren't THAT expensive...
(Nov. 19, 2012  5:11 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: While I do not know about the Metal System beys and their rarity, I think Kai-V is trying to say that the Bull is rare; not the BeyPointer.
Paying $30 for a BeyPointer is kinda worthless though. They aren't THAT expensive...
Yeah thats what I got from her message but what I'm looking for is the Beypointer. Yeah I know its useless since its not like I'll be using it anywhere, its only for collecting purposes. I think the Black Beypointer is a bit rare these days and they sell out pretty fast.