Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

What are some useful Zero-G Beyblades to buy? And which stadium as well?
(Nov. 08, 2012  10:14 PM)xSora10 Wrote: What are some useful Zero-G Beyblades to buy? And which stadium as well?
I would say attack stadium, guardian revizer, dark knight dragooon, beserker begirados and archer gargoyle. Maybe if you have the money get samurai ifraid for W145 and CF
Hope this helps
(Nov. 07, 2012  3:50 AM)PurpleTiger Wrote: I bought a
BB-32, Dark Knight Dragooon, Guardian Revizer, MSF Custom Ver., Phantom Orion BGrin, and Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel for $122. Was it worth it?
Hello? Anyone see this???

Eh, it could have been less.
(Nov. 08, 2012  11:19 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Eh, it could have been less.
How much less?
Well, if you take out the book, it could have been about $90.
(Nov. 08, 2012  11:30 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Well, if you take out the book, it could have been about $90.
Normally the prices are
Dragooon $15 + shipping
Revizer $15 + shipping
bb32 $45 + shipping
Metal Stone Faces $10+ shipping
DOAWK $12+ shipping
Orion $13+ shipping
I have free shipping as the shipping price.

Anyways, I guess it is up to you. What do you consider the average prices?
Diablo neemis flash saggiutarul variares or blitz unicorno tell me which i should get plz tell me as fast as possible and i ordering off of amazon
You should get flash Sagittario it as great smash attack
Having been inactive on the boards and the community for quite a while, I've lost all awareness of the current metagame. And I wasn't even very aware to begin with. ^^;; The new beys' superb designs reeled me back in, and here I am.

So, what would you say are the current "staples"? I need your help since I really have no idea, lol. I'm looking for parts that are very flexible for combos and useful overall.

If it helps, these are the few I have in possession:

Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
(Nov. 10, 2012  2:10 PM)Dragonfyre Wrote: Having been inactive on the boards and the community for quite a while, I've lost all awareness of the current metagame. And I wasn't even very aware to begin with. ^^;; The new beys' superb designs reeled me back in, and here I am.

So, what would you say are the current "staples"? I need your help since I really have no idea, lol. I'm looking for parts that are very flexible for combos and useful overall.

If it helps, there are the few I have in possession:

Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Hell Kerbecs BD145
I would get a dark knight dragooon, guardian revizer, archer gargoyle, Phantom orion and death quetzalcoatl if you want. You could make revizer/gargoyle dragooon B: D or revizer/gargoyle dragooon BD145 RDF. Hope this helps a little

Wat he said, as well as Flash Saggitario 230WD, and Storm Pegasus (for RF), and Jade Jupiter (for S130 and RB).
Since I use mainly Attack, what of VariAres? Or do Orion and Sagittario outclass it?

And thanks. Grin
hey guys, im wondering where or who could sell me a REAL beypoint card alone for a reasonable price... any ideas?
yes, REAL on caps because i got a bunch of fakes.. -__-
(Nov. 10, 2012  6:22 PM)Kyoya Kurogane Wrote: hey guys, im wondering where or who could sell me a REAL beypoint card alone for a reasonable price... any ideas?
yes, REAL on caps because i got a bunch of fakes.. -__-

There are fake BeyPoint Cards, hah ? Anyway, it only comes inside Japanese TAKARA-TOMY Galaxy Pegasis and Ray Unicorno Starters, as well as in the Galaxy Pegasis DX Set and the Big Bang Pegasis DX Set. Make sure that they are really from Japan and not from HongKong by the company Mani Ltd., because Hong Kong does not use the BeyPoint Card.
(Nov. 11, 2012  5:55 AM)KCygnus Master Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-39-Beybla...337db14e95

This a good buy for plastics?

beware..some of them are fake like the draciel f and the second wolborg 2 which are quite weird looking...
however, griffolyon AR, Upper Dragoon, 8 spiker are a few of useful AR for attack...
it also including ultimate frostic dranzer (or bistool?? i'm not that aware) is quite rare nowadays...
dragoon v could be a good addition to your collection...left neo casing could be useful...
salamalyon is a carp bey...nothing useful there..
galzzly s-ar i known as a good combination with dragon breaker for attack customization...
the rest..i'm not that aware of that usefullness..but master dranzer ar is a very fragile thing..
What is the cheapest way to buy 4D and Zero-g Beys? I'm looking to buy about a 100 to sell at a small kiosk and I wanted to pay around 5-10$USD each preferrably 5-7$ (or less lol).
(Nov. 11, 2012  12:30 PM)Barreto Wrote: What is the cheapest way to buy 4D and Zero-g Beys? I'm looking to buy about a 100 to sell at a small kiosk and I wanted to pay around 5-10$USD each preferrably 5-7$ (or less lol).

Err, each are usually at the minimum of $11 (Sono-Kong Beyblade's).

(Nov. 10, 2012  2:56 PM)Dragonfyre Wrote: Since I use mainly Attack, what of VariAres? Or do Orion and Sagittario outclass it?

And thanks. Grin

Flash Sagittario outclasses all other Attack beys. Get Flash, if you are an Attack enthusiast. Smile

Barreto- What Cannon said is true, but if you buy such a HUGE lot, then maybe you can ask for a reasonable discount, provided the fact that you're buying it in wholesale. Smile
Should I get Diablo Nemesis or Berserker Begirados?
I don't know what to buy
Big bang pegasus, dark knight dragoon, samurai ifraid
(Nov. 12, 2012  4:58 PM)N0body Wrote: Should I get Diablo Nemesis or Berserker Begirados?

depends, if you got other Zero G beys like dragooon, revizer, etc. then get Begirados, its a better buy. if not then Nemesis
(Nov. 14, 2012  2:44 AM)Hardcorebladers Wrote: I don't know what to buy
of course dragooon.
(Nov. 14, 2012  2:44 AM)Hardcorebladers Wrote: I don't know what to buy

Hello fellow Indiana Blader Tongue_out

If you have Reviser or anything that has been found to do good with Dragooon, get Dragooon. BBP is outclassed and Ifraid isn't the best Chrome Wheel.