Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Sep. 08, 2012  1:00 PM)J o nâ„¢ Wrote: Just curious how much is an BB01(with beypointer and original MFB launcher) NIB Pegasus105F cost?

Here's one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Japan-Takara-Tom...3a7990f509

That was pointless. No one in their right mind mind would buy that.
(Sep. 08, 2012  2:03 PM)Ultra Wrote: That was pointless. No one in their right mind mind would buy that.

Well it was released August 9th 2008 with was 4 Years ago
That doesn't justify that ridiculous price.
(Sep. 08, 2012  2:10 PM)Ultra Wrote: That doesn't justify that rediculous price.

You got a point and a BB-10 cost way less then that
What beys should I get if I have 60 dollars and each bet is nine dollars and I am limited to hasbro[/font]
(Sep. 08, 2012  3:20 PM)PokeTheBlader Wrote: What beys should I get if I have 60 dollars and each bet is nine dollars and I am limited to hasbro[/font]
Twisted Tempo, Spiral Capricorn, Cosmic Pegasus, Hades Kerbecs, Gravity Destroyer, and Ray Striker are good purchases indeed.
Which one. Buy first if I only buy one at a time
(Sep. 08, 2012  4:21 PM)PokeTheBlader Wrote: Which one. Buy first if I only buy one at a time
Buy Tempo, it's a tournament winner.
(Sep. 08, 2012  1:30 PM)Ultra Wrote: Have you actually found one? Because they're really rare these days.

Had it since last year Tongue_out

[Image: 20120908151946166.jpg]
Aha, boss Jon. All of my want.
I actually am wanting to get one of those cheap NIP one, hah.
please reply asap im going in an hour so should i buy team starbreakerr or excalibur?
(Sep. 09, 2012  5:50 PM)waterbottleman Wrote: please reply asap im going in an hour so should i buy team starbreakerr or excalibur?

Team Starbreaker because you get Kerbecs,BD145,230,EWD,WD which are all very useful parts and Team Excalibur you get Gravity Destroyer AD145WD,RS,D whihc are still usefull but I got to say the Team Starbreaker Set is better buy.
Should I get:
Death Quatzacoatl $9.84
Grip Support $3.12
Metal Assist $4.50
Launcher Rubber $3.00
Pirates Orojya $11.10
Samurai Saramanda E130ES $9.80
Samurai Revizer SA165Q $14.24
Dark Knight Dragoon $16.99

All prices are USD, I wanna get at least 3 opinions on if I should buy this.
(Sep. 09, 2012  6:11 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Should I get:
Death Quatzacoatl $9.84
Grip Support $3.12
Metal Assist $4.50
Launcher Rubber $3.00
Pirates Orojya $11.10

All of those are good so I say you should buy that.
(Sep. 09, 2012  6:13 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2012  6:11 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Should I get:
Death Quatzacoatl $9.84
Grip Support $3.12
Metal Assist $4.50
Launcher Rubber $3.00
Pirates Orojya $11.10

All of those are good so I say you should buy that.
Are the prices good?
Guys what should I get 4D and Zero G wise? I got no Zero G stadium yet so um help?
4D:

Duo Uranus
Flash Saggitario
Phantom Orion
Death Quetz

Zero G:

Dark Knight Dragooon
Guardian Reviser
Archer Gargoyle
E230
W145
(Sep. 09, 2012  6:35 PM)Ultra Wrote: 4D:

Flash Saggitario
Phantom Orion
Death Quetz

Zero G:

Dark Knight Dragooon
Guardian Reviser
Archer Gargoyle
W145

ok I got duo and E230 thats a given um should I get that zero g set with the ifraid and revizer recolors? Also what about archer griffin? that any good and is diablo nemesis a good buy?
Definitely not. There's no reason to. Archer Griff doesn't seem useful really. There are better beys out there. Diablo has uses in Defence and anti attack but I believe zero G beys outclass it for defence so there's not much point. If you bought zero G beys instead which do the same thing then that would save money.
(Sep. 09, 2012  7:27 PM)Ultra Wrote: Definitely not. There's no reason to. Archer Griff doesn't seem useful really. There are better beys out there. Diablo has uses in Defence and anti attack but I believe zero G beys outclass it for defence so there's not much point. If you bought zero G beys instead which do the same thing then that would save money.

i know but the stadium is cool and it be a bundle so im saving MORE than what I gained also if i throw in shinobi saramanda that gives me a metal face and a heavy chrome wheel.
What does that mean? If you buy the set it actually costs more money than buying the original releases of the beys and the stadium. $14 more actually. Also shinobi isn't really worth it. You could buy a more useful bey instead. And there's no reason to spend all that money on a set when you can just buy the stadium separately. There are more useful beys than Samurai Ifraid too.
I found a Launcher grip and String Launcher on eBay for $6.35.Should I try and get it?My mom thinks its fake...
(Sep. 09, 2012  8:43 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: I found a Launcher grip and String Launcher on eBay for $6.35.Should I try and get it?My mom thinks its fake...

Do you have a link to the items?