Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

What are you looking to do with either of those? Because those are not very good beys, besides the CH120, RF, and Aquario.
I'm trying to get more competitive parts to put in my "Bey Box".
(Aug. 24, 2012  2:12 PM)Akio314 Wrote: I'm trying to get more competitive parts to put in my "Bey Box".
You should look at the top tier beys as they have the more competitve parts. If your looking to win I would go for the top tier beys but if your looking to save money I would go for the lower class beys.

Anyways, off to bed!
(Aug. 23, 2012  11:00 PM)Poseidon Wrote: You should look at the build me a combo thread, list your parts there atnd someone will help you Smile.
Also you should have a little more patience, we are humans after all Smile
yeah, I only have 2 beys and I've waited 2 days so...
(Aug. 24, 2012  5:14 PM)libraisepic Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  11:00 PM)Poseidon Wrote: You should look at the build me a combo thread, list your parts there atnd someone will help you Smile.

I'd say the ultimate DX Set. Then Hell Kerbecs, and Dark Cancer. And then a Galaxy Pegais/Big Bang DX Set
Ugh, should I get this Tornado Attack: http://www.ebay.com/itm/290748782351#ht_1078wt_1111
The thing is I want to use it for my MFB mostly.
(Aug. 25, 2012  6:26 AM)-Vulcan- Wrote: Ugh, should I get this Tornado Attack: http://www.ebay.com/itm/290748782351#ht_1078wt_1111
The thing is I want to use it for my MFB mostly.

If you want it mostly for MFB, I suggest a MFB Attack Stadium instead of that, due to stadium breakage caused by the MFBs...
I need a new BD145. Should I get Vulcan Horogium BD145RS or Gravity Perseus BD145XF?

The former has a nice, clear BD145 which I really like, and also Vulcan, which I do not have, but would like to have. Moreover, My RS is worn so a new one would be good.

The latter has the attack version of Perseus, which is nice, I guess, and I do not have this, so it would be a nice addition. But the BD145 is orange, which I do hate. It does have a clear XF though, which an attack-enthusiast like me would love to have.

Just my two cents on each Beyblade. Which one would be a better option?

One more question, should I get Jade Jupiter? It looks lovely and RB would be nice to have.
I would go with Vulcan Horogium. Perseus Attack doesn't perform that much better then Perseus Defense in terms of Attack. Plus I'm not a huge fan of XF.

Get Jade Jupiter. The CW and MW have little if any competitive use, but S130 and RB are worth getting.
So, Storm Aquarrio, Storm Pegasis, or Dark Cancer? I wasn't ever answered. (I have a Storm Pegasis)
(Aug. 25, 2012  4:29 PM)Akio314 Wrote: So, Storm Aquarrio, Storm Pegasis, or Dark Cancer? I wasn't ever answered. (I have a Storm Pegasis)

Get dark cancer as it has CH120 and cancer energy ring.
(Aug. 25, 2012  4:40 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2012  4:29 PM)Akio314 Wrote: So, Storm Aquarrio, Storm Pegasis, or Dark Cancer? I wasn't ever answered. (I have a Storm Pegasis)

Get dark cancer as it has CH120 and cancer energy ring.
Thanks, I'll try to find a Dark Cancer.
(Aug. 24, 2012  9:34 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2012  5:14 PM)libraisepic Wrote:

I'd say the ultimate DX Set. Then @#!*% Kerbecs, and Dark Cancer. And then a Galaxy Pegais/Big Bang DX Set

thanx.
Early Christmas preparation on what to buy...

Duo Uranus 230WD
L-Drago Guardian S130MB
Mercury Anubis/Omega Dragonis 85XF

I'd honestly get the ultimate DX set but I have nowhere to put the box (Because I love boxes)

I need a recommendation on which is the best to get.
Duo is a top tier stamina/def wheel and I certainly could get another 230, but I do not need anymore WD
L-Drago Guardian only for the S130MB...
Mercury Anubis/Omega Dragonis 85XF for the low track since my lowest is LW105 and I do not have good attack bottoms (LF, FGrin, FConfused, DGrin attack sucks, XGrin sucks as well and is slightly worn, CF, BSF, GCF, WSF)
And I have no plans on using mercury/omega in battles so they'll just gather dust.
which bey should i get Hell Kerbecs or Fusion Hades
Is this beyblade real (not fake, rapidity or tornado spin top)? http://www.amazon.com/Beyblades-JAPANESE...ntom+orion
(Aug. 27, 2012  3:28 AM)scout25 Wrote: Is this beyblade real (not fake, rapidity or tornado spin top)? http://www.amazon.com/Beyblades-JAPANESE...ntom+orion

It says licensed by Takara Tomy, so it should be real.
Thank you so much SoulEater57
Which 2 beyblades are better to get?
Samurai ifraid
Shinobi saramanda
Pirate orojya
Pirate killerken
Archer gragoile
Archer gryph
Guardian revizer
Dark knight dragooon
Thief phoenic
I'm thinking of getting an ultimate dx set
I have no idea of what is a good deal and not a good deal
can some one tell me?
Hey guys...it has been a long time since i quit beyblading..so...i'm thinking to sell my parts that consist of new RF, new RDF, new RS, very good condition WF, very good condition XF, two 85 tracks..i will put them as lot..so roughly..how much should i put the price for my parts...i'm not going to seperate them...thats for sure..

Also..how much would be mf-h flash ____ gb145 RF would be..might consider selleing it too..the rfis in good i.e prime condition while the flash mw would be mint..

I have $16.00 to spend on Beyblades
Which Beyblade/Beyblade Accessories should I get with this amount of money?
(Aug. 27, 2012  2:39 PM)Shi Wrote: I have $16.00 to spend on Beyblades
Which Beyblade/Beyblade Accessories should I get with this amount of money?

You can get these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-Fight-BeyB...3a5ffa1e1e

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Genuine-Taka...3a75aa12df

I seen you videos on Youtube and you need a BeyLauncher

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FS-Metal-Fight-B...43a6de58e7

Or a Zero-G Beyblade,4D beyblades, Season 1 or 2 beyblade starter
Okay, which starter should I get...
Kries Cygnus
Diablo Nemesis
Flash Saggiario
L-Drago Destroy
Or VariAres
(Aug. 27, 2012  3:48 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Which 2 beyblades are better to get?
Samurai ifraid
Shinobi saramanda
Pirate orojya
Pirate killerken
Archer gragoile
Archer gryph
Guardian revizer
Dark knight dragooon
Thief phoenic
I see that no one has answered your question so I will...
get a guardian revizer and a dark knight dragoon..you could build an awesome zombie combo with those two beys.

(Aug. 27, 2012  3:45 PM)Shi Wrote: Okay, which starter should I get...
Kries Cygnus
Diablo Nemesis
Flash Saggiario
L-Drago Destroy
Or VariAres

I would prefer you to get Diablo as you could make an excellent anti-attack combo with it.
(Aug. 27, 2012  2:35 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Hey guys...it has been a long time since i quit beyblading..so...i'm thinking to sell my parts that consist of new RF, new RDF, new RS, very good condition WF, very good condition XF, two 85 tracks..i will put them as lot..so roughly..how much should i put the price for my parts...i'm not going to seperate them...thats for sure..

Also..how much would be mf-h flash ____ gb145 RF would be..might consider selleing it too..the rfis in good i.e prime condition while the flash mw would be mint..
Since your saying the flash metal wheel is in a mint conition and the rf is in a good condition I think you should sell it for 20$-25$

And you should sell the parts lot starting from 9$-15$..

Hope I helped you!