Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jul. 04, 2013  11:33 PM)Epic Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2013  10:30 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Thief Phoenic has E230 and GCF, but Reviser is a really useful part too. It really depends on what parts you have.

arent E230 and GCF mediocre in hasbro metal fusion/masters stadiums though?

They are, but, what I think Ultramarine meant was that those parts are good for Zero-G Stadiums, not for the Hasbro stadiums.
(Jul. 04, 2013  11:38 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Why would anyone care/want to battle in a hasbro stadium?

i do not have suffecient funds to order a tt one, no matter how much i want one.
The stadiums are not very expensive...
Should I get nightmare Rex, Dragooon, or diablo nemsis?
Nemesis I think imo
(Jul. 05, 2013  3:52 AM)AZL Wrote: Should I get nightmare Rex, Dragooon, or diablo nemsis?

I recommend getting Dragooon only if you have another Zero-G Chrome Wheel, otherwise it's pretty much useless. If you don't have another Zero-G Bey, then get Diablo Nemesis.
Hey, should I get a Diablo Nemesis GOLD VERSION for 60$ by e-bay?

or no

>100 ever made
k
It probably wasn't within that 100 though ...

They're excess stock, like the Orojya Revizers, Phantom Orion Skeleton, etc.
Is there a place to get Dragooon for ~$10?
I'm also getting reviser (hasbro).
(Jul. 05, 2013  7:23 AM)AZL Wrote: Is there a place to get Dragooon for ~$10?
I'm also getting reviser (hasbro).

Dark Knight Dragooon or just Dragooon? You won't be able to get DKD for under that price, but once it comes out for Shogun Steel, then you cab find it for under $10.
Just dragooon would be better.
(Jul. 05, 2013  7:37 AM)AZL Wrote: Just dragooon would be better.

Then I think you might be able to, look around in the WBO Marketplace.
Thank you, any reccomended threads?
(Jul. 05, 2013  12:35 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: The stadiums are not very expensive...

From what I've seen, bb10s cost around 20-40 usd, right? Well my parents think any stadium over 10 dollars isn't worth it, so yeah.
Is Fusion hades any good?
It's not necessarily bad, but it has no real use. The useful parts within that release are Hades and AD145. Hades is useful when paired up with Phantom, but there are similar substitutes, and AD145 can sub W145, despite not being as good.

Fusion is decent, but has no use. You should check its testing thread, and combos etc.
Should I buy flash sagittario, variares, phantom Orion, or death quetzalcoatl
I think you should buy all of those but if you had to pick one... it would have to be Phantom Orion or Death Quetzalcoatl.
I'd say Phantom Orion for B;D and Flash Sagittario for Flash, 230, and WD (not sure how prominent 230 is in the metagame anymore though...).
How much would a Legend Blader Set be worth?

I saw it on e-bay for 300$, but I don't think that would be worth THAT much...

maybe its just me xd
Does any of you know where to get a TH170 by itself?
(Jul. 06, 2013  12:44 AM)AZL Wrote: Does any of you know where to get a TH170 by itself?

Unless someone will sell it to you by itself, other than that, no.
So tomorrow ill be getting one of the new hasbro zero-g beyblades now that they have individual packs i want to get another one to see if i can make a better one with the two i already have Ninja Salamander and Samurai Ifrit from the stadium box set. the ones my store will be getting in tomorrow are:

Pirate Orochi
Guardian Leviathan
Pirate Kraken
Thief Phoenix

Thanks for your help. to make help know which one to by here are the normal beyblade parts I have:

Counter Leone D125B
Pegasis 105F
Rock Orso D125B
Storm Aries 125S
Flash Sagittario 230WD
Storm Pagasis 100RF
Dioblo Nemesis X: D
L-Drago Guardian D125B
Phantom Orion 145ES
Fang Leone 130W2D
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Id go for leviathin and kraken, considering you have only, an outclassed defense custom.
I agree. Also get Dragooon from takara tomy and you can make a spin stealer. Ahold one.