Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

How can I find and what should I expect to pay for a Legend Beyblade Set?
(Feb. 23, 2013  4:03 PM)Barreto Wrote: How can I find and what should I expect to pay for a Legend Beyblade Set?

You can probably only find one on Yahoo! Japan Auctions, and you should most likely expect to pay way more than one hundred dollars.
Does anyone know how much a Zero-G stadium costs around? I tried looking on eBay, and they're are a wide variety on prices, oh and also, which Zero-G stadium do you recommend I buy? (defense, regular, attack)
(Feb. 24, 2013  12:18 AM)LMAO Wrote: Does anyone know how much a Zero-G stadium costs around? I tried looking on eBay, and they're are a wide variety on prices, oh and also, which Zero-G stadium do you recommend I buy? (defense, regular, attack)

Well, the regular one, the one with three exits, is the Attack type, so get that one.
No matter how cheap it is, do not get the blue one. It is a fake. The real ones are clear. Here's one for about $40, which is the cheapest a quick search found, but you might find a better deal somewhere.
(Feb. 23, 2013  4:03 PM)Barreto Wrote: How can I find and what should I expect to pay for a Legend Beyblade Set?

You'll be waiting forever just to find one haha.

I remember seeing the Beyblades from that set all as a lot; the gold ones only. There was no box or anything. Just the Beyblade's, it went for 100 000 yen or so ? I don't remember, but it might be in the YJA topic.
(Feb. 24, 2013  12:32 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2013  12:18 AM)LMAO Wrote: Does anyone know how much a Zero-G stadium costs around? I tried looking on eBay, and they're are a wide variety on prices, oh and also, which Zero-G stadium do you recommend I buy? (defense, regular, attack)

Well, the regular one, the one with three exits, is the Attack type, so get that one.
No matter how cheap it is, do not get the blue one. It is a fake. The real ones are clear. Here's one for about $40, which is the cheapest a quick search found, but you might find a better deal somewhere.

Okay thanks, and would you recommend getting the Zero-G dash set? It seems like a really good deal to me!
I havent Been on for a while, I recently saw some stuff on Ebay....
And there is 1 left and i dont know...I need a fast answer
(Feb. 24, 2013  12:43 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2013  12:32 AM)Wombat Wrote:

Okay thanks, and would you recommend getting the Zero-G dash set? It seems like a really good deal to me!
If it doesn't cost more then the Stadium + Samurai Ifraid seperately, I say go for it.

(Feb. 24, 2013  5:10 PM)BeySurge Wrote: I havent Been on for a while, I recently saw some stuff on Ebay....
And there is 1 left and i dont know...I need a fast answer

I'm not sure if that version is very rare or not, but it's still a cool color and has a Takara R2F, and for $7 that's a pretty good deal.
-delete-
This is the purchase consultation , not recent purchases ...
What is a good 4d beyblade to buy.
I already have the ultimate DX set (ldargo gaurdian,duo,pegasus), scythe kronos flame saggitario leone.
What is the best 4d blade to buy or which blade has the best and most useful parts?
Hm ... Well , variares is still useful I guess .
But D: D isn't as useful .
Death & RDF from death quetzcotl can be useful .
Phantom & B: D (B: D , RDF and variares IMO especially) are useful .
what does D: B : D mean. and what is the RDF. Is meteo l drago useful or diablo nemesis
D : D is Delta Drive, the 4D bottom on Variares.
B : D is Bearing Drive, the 4D bottom on Phantom Orion.
RDF is Rubber Defense Flat, the tip from Death Quetzalcoatl.
These questions don't really belong here though.

Meteo L-Drago can be used in spin stealers (i.e. Meteo L-Drago TR145EWD) but it is outclassed.
Diablo is a good anti-attack wheel.
Again, unless you are asking which you should buy, this really doesn't belong here.
Is Bandid Genbull F230TB worth $20 more purely parts wise than just buying Thief Saramanda F230SF?
(Mar. 01, 2013  9:12 PM)Time Wrote: Is Bandid Genbull F230TB worth $20 more purely parts wise than just buying Thief Saramanda F230SF?

I think it is, yes, but SonoKong will hopefully release it in the upcoming months, so the prices will usually decrease.
What is the best 4d beyblade which will help anyone and give them the best parts.
Well it really depends on the parts you have....probably phantom Orion or duo Uranus.
I have the ultimate fc set scythe Kronos leone Cygnus metal wheel unicorns metal wheel. Would poi think its between diablo nemesis death quelcoatzi and phantom orion. Which one is the best.
(Mar. 02, 2013  12:14 AM)The Blader97 Wrote: I have the ultimate fc set scythe Kronos leone Cygnus metal wheel unicorns metal wheel. Would poi think its between diablo nemesis death quelcoatzi and phantom orion. Which one is the best.

(I'm assuming you mean Ultimate DX Set.)
Personally I think Quetz would do you the most good, seeing as you're pretty solid in the Attack (Blitz Leone 90/DF105LRF) and Stamina/Balance (MF-L Duo ____ 230MB)
You could make a passable Defense combo using Duo/Wing and RDF.
Cool but what is blitz and also do you mean leone metal wheel and blitz clear wheel.
I want to meet up with someone to buy these, but im not sure if it's legit. Could you guys check it out for me and tell me if they're real or fake?
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-...Z459892819

Thanks Grin
The Blader97: When you said 'unicorns metal wheel', do you mean Ray Unicorno or Blitz Unicorno or do you have both of it?
Hello WBO, I need some help once more. My father will be going to India for a meeting and I would like to ask him to bring me a few beyblades (around four). I would appreciate it if you could suggest a few beyblades he should bring. The beyblades I have are in my signature. It would be better if someone situated in India would answer my question because then they would know what beyblade are available there. Thanks in advance Tongue_out

PS: Please answer quickly because he will be leaving soon.