Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Sep. 03, 2009  2:02 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: I'm going to get a BB-02 Starter Bull 125Sf. I know these are not good beyblades but which of the following booster should I get, cuz I am going to get S.Pegasis 105Rf and defense stamina set little bit later down the week:

So here are my optionsUnhappyChoose 2)

Booster Leo105F
Cheiron 125SF
Pegasus 145D

and like just choose 2, I know all 3 suck hard but better than nothing for right now.

Uh, out of the 3, Leone would probably be your best bet. But if you're getting the Stamina and Defense, you're going to end up with an extra Leone wheel. So you could get Pegasis instead if that's a problem.
(Sep. 02, 2009  7:58 PM)Aqua Wrote: Here are some good options...

For plastics:
Driger S
Wolborg
Gaia Dragoon V
Master Dragoon/ Kid Dragoon or Trygle
Takara Metal Driger
Draciel S

^ All contain staple parts.

For HMS:
Wolborg MS
Dark Effigy MS/ Death Gargoyle MS

^ Are both very good uncustomized and conatin staple parts.

for plastics vortex ape, and galeon attacker work pretty well uncustomized too.
(Sep. 03, 2009  2:22 AM)firekid115 Wrote: for plastics vortex ape, and galeon attacker work pretty well uncustomized too.

Yes, I know. I was trying to keep the list as short as possible though.
(Sep. 03, 2009  2:02 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: I'm going to get a BB-02 Starter Bull 125Sf. I know these are not good beyblades but which of the following booster should I get, cuz I am going to get S.Pegasis 105Rf and defense stamina set little bit later down the week:

So here are my optionsUnhappyChoose 2)

Booster Leo105F
Cheiron 125SF
Pegasus 145D
Bull 145S

and like just choose 2, I know all 3 suck hard but better than nothing for right now.

Pegasis 145D. And the second one doesn't really matter, the other 3 equally suck.
thanks for the blade help but what about launchers/ripcords?
hello on another note if i got Draciel S does it cmoe with metal balls or should i just get Draciel F if i were to buy them?
(Sep. 03, 2009  1:45 PM)Mukilab Wrote: hello on another note if i got Draciel S does it cmoe with metal balls or should i just get Draciel F if i were to buy them?

Draciel S comes with metal ball bearings...IDK how to answer the second question though.
(Sep. 03, 2009  1:52 PM)FelGrand Wrote: Draciel S comes with metal ball bearings...IDK how to answer the second question though.

ok thank you.
Draciel S does come with metal ball bearings but u should get Draciel F too cause it's only a good defense base if it has 4 ball bearings in it and Draciel F is alright for defense as well
If you want to get 4 metal balls, I'd recommend getting Draciel S along with Draciel MBD (which would be better than getting Draciel F).
Hello please say which blades are the best 3 out of these (driger S being one of the 3)

Dragoon GT
Dranzer GT
Trygle
Draciel G
Rock Bison
Master Dranzer
Dranzer F
Driger S
Driger F
Wolborg 1
Zues (Hasbro)
Draciel Metal Ball Defenser with 4 balls
Master Dragoon
Bistool
Driger G
I would say driger s, driger G and bistool although dranzer GT, draciel metal ball defenser, master dragoon and wolborg are good purchases as well although u should wait and see what other people before deciding
Hi guys is anyone selling death gargoyle or wolborg ms ?
That's really unlucky u say that now cause I had one to sell at the summer smash but I sold it to rocky
(Sep. 03, 2009  9:52 PM)Mukilab Wrote: Hello please say which blades are the best 3 out of these (driger S being one of the 3)

Dragoon GT
Dranzer GT
Trygle
Draciel G
Rock Bison
Master Dranzer
Dranzer F
Driger S
Driger F
Wolborg 1
Zues (Hasbro)
Master Dragoon
Bistool
Driger G

The bold/italic ones are the best.
(Sep. 03, 2009  9:52 PM)Mukilab Wrote: Hello please say which blades are the best 3 out of these (driger S being one of the 3)

Dragoon GT
Dranzer GT
Trygle
Draciel G
Rock Bison
Master Dranzer
Dranzer F
Driger S
Driger F
Wolborg 1
Zues (Hasbro)
Master Dragoon
Bistool
Driger G

- Master Dragoon/ Trygle/ Driger G
- Driger S
- Wolborg

* Draciel MBD
* Bistool
Hi guys i just wondered if any of you members out there are selling hms beys ?
(Sep. 03, 2009  11:04 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Hi guys i just wondered if any of you members out there are selling hms beys ?

Make a topic in the BeyMarketPlace forum.
Oh ok and sorry for the double post i though i was able to delete it but i wasn't so sorry.
(Sep. 03, 2009  10:03 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I would say driger s, driger G and bistool although dranzer GT, draciel metal ball defenser, master dragoon and wolborg are good purchases as well although u should wait and see what other people before deciding

(Sep. 03, 2009  10:29 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Driger S

Bistool
The bold/italic ones are the best.

(Sep. 03, 2009  10:29 PM)Aqua Wrote: - Master Dragoon/ Trygle/ Driger G
- Driger S
- Wolborg

* Draciel MBD
* Bistool

Okay so most of you are saying Bistool so i'll go with that.

My reasoning: Just coming back into beyblade and these will be my first beyblades since me coming back to this hobby so i need a blade to train with. I've heard that Driger S is very versatile with nearly every move so i want to get that. But i also want a good defensive type and a good attacking type that has reasonably good endurance. I might even get 4 if the cost is not too high. Thanks for all the help, if you could please say once more what i should get after just reading what i've said above.

~Muki
get Galeon , it has some pretty useful defensive parts, and it does well uncostomized.
Driger S is a very nice blade. It's good uncustomized and nice on Zombie combos if you have all the right parts. It's small, compact, low center of gravity, and very balanced.

Bistool is pretty much the same as Driger S. Give it a 10 Balance Weight and you have something that will win you a majority of battles against most other plastics.

Wolborg comes with the Bearing Core, which offers great endurance and useful in first gen Zombies.

Master Dragoon is pretty nice uncustomized. It has a low base and a nice attack ring which offers some upper attack.

Driger G has a very nice attack ring, but that's about it. You can put it on Master Dragoon's base for a different kind of upper attack

MBD w/ 4 balls is really nice for compact combos. Bistool, 10 Heavy, MBD Base makes for something really effective. It's pretty nice uncustomized too

If you are looking for 3 blades with nice synergy between them, I'd get Bistool, Driger S, Draciel MBD.
okay am extending beyblade amount to 5 since there are so many good ones in that lot!!!

Okay. Due to a large number of opinions my definites will be:

Driger S
Bistool
Draciel Metal ball defenser
Galeon/one of the drazers
Trygle/Zeus/master dragoon

please just help me put the finishing touches, i really want to make the right choice.
(Sep. 04, 2009  4:35 PM)Mukilab Wrote: okay am extending beyblade amount to 5 since there are so many good ones in that lot!!!

Driger S
Bistool

please just help me put the finishing touches, i really want to make the right choice.

Bold.

Trygle has a nice attack ring, but Master Dragoon is the more complete Beyblade.
Personally, I'd considering omitting the Galeon in favour of Wolborg; I find Right SG (Bearing Version) more useful than War Lion (use Tiger Defenser/Wing Cross) and SG Semi-Flat (Metal Change Base and Semi-Flat Base) ...

But Tempestas, I definitely agree with your point about Master Dragoon. Everything else is fine.
(Sep. 04, 2009  4:35 PM)Mukilab Wrote: okay am extending beyblade amount to 5 since there are so many good ones in that lot!!!

Driger S
Bistool

If you want five, you should get:

- Master Dragoon/ Trygle/ Driger G
- Driger S
- Wolborg
- Draciel MBD
- Bistool

You shouldn't get Zeus (unless it's the Takara one, which can be hard to find). And Galeon isn't as necessary as some of the other beyblades, like Wolborg.