Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Sep. 12, 2011  7:03 PM)sulz Wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kampfkreisel-f...870d44926e

Is this real?

No. It's all fake.

Anyway, how much would a Wolborg 1, Mint Bistool, and a Driger V cost?
(Sep. 12, 2011  7:05 PM)sulz Wrote: thanks! how can you tell?

Most of the facebolts and clear wheels have errors in them like Horogium doesn't complete a full circle, the Horogium face doesn't have the eye, and it has metal bottoms in the pics.
Gravity persues for £7.26 worth it?
Yes it is ( I am a UK Blader) worth it ONLY if it is the TAKARA-TOMY version and not the sonokong version. Hasbro will release their gravity destroyer for £9 so it is a very good offer Smile
How many more 4d beys will come out after orian quetz uranus and nemasus.
(Sep. 12, 2011  3:36 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2011  3:00 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2011  2:38 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Where can i get a cheap slash riger ms?
ask J_R Tiger i think he has one.

I tried searchin him. not showin up. Can you gimme a link?

http://worldbeyblade.org/User-JR-Tiger
(Sep. 12, 2011  9:52 PM)Beymaster7 Wrote: Yes it is ( I am a UK Blader) worth it ONLY if it is the TAKARA-TOMY version and not the sonokong version. Hasbro will release their gravity destroyer for £9 so it is a very good offer Smile

What a coincedence Im a uk blader aswell!
(Sep. 12, 2011  7:04 PM)Stealth Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2011  7:03 PM)sulz Wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kampfkreisel-f...870d44926e

Is this real?

No. It's all fake.

Anyway, how much would a Wolborg 1, Mint Bistool, and a Driger V cost?
Mint wolborg >> 30-35 usd
Mint bistool >> 25-35usd
Driger V >> around 20-25usd..(sonokong one on ebay can be get around that price,but occasionally in stock)
(Sep. 12, 2011  9:42 PM)sulz Wrote: Gravity persues for £7.26 worth it?

You should buy that...You wont get it this cheap anywhere else.
How much is a mint Dark Effigy MS?
BB-21 with Infinity Libra or BB-98 with Blizzard Pheonix ...

I can't decide....
Price looks good...but I'd ask the seller about the packaging. I've seen many people here buy them for cheaper prices, only to have the stadium arrive with dents.
Meteo l-drago or gravity perseus OR meteo ultimate reshuffle set? Also should i get a DX set ?
(Sep. 13, 2011  11:46 AM)Rendezvous Wrote: BB-21 with Infinity Libra or BB-98 with Blizzard Pheonix ...

I can't decide....

um neither... A few things:

1)BB-21 is impossible to find and if you did find it, it will be rediculously expensive. Also since libra and virgo aren't really worth buying that much anymore. Also they've both been rereleased in cheaper sets.
2)Infinity Libra sucks and is not worth buying.
3)Blizzard phoenix is expensive. Get something worthwhile.
If you don't have a legal stadium get a set. If you do I am not really sure what is better out of those 2 options since they are both not that good besides gravity , I guess you could get BB-98.
I'll just save up for it then! 1300 pesos, get ready to be spent!
(Sep. 13, 2011  11:52 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2011  11:46 AM)Rendezvous Wrote: BB-21 with Infinity Libra or BB-98 with Blizzard Pheonix ...

I can't decide....

um neither... A few things:

1)BB-21 is impossible to find and if you did find it, it will be rediculously expensive. Also since libra and virgo aren't really worth buying that much anymore. Also they've both been rereleased in cheaper sets.
2)Infinity Libra sucks and is not worth buying.
3)Blizzard phoenix is expensive. Get something worthwhile.

I'm able to get BB-21 for $25 , both blizzard and Inifinity Libra for $14 each..
Where did you get it for that cheap? If the rares are that cheap can't you get a decent normal release blade for less?
I can buy the rares from local sellers for that price. Whereas BB-21 is through Ebay. I'm trying to build up my Pre-HWS/Rare collection..
Sorry for some reason I thought you meant BB-22 which is alright but amazingly rare. BB-21 is trash though. Don't bother getting it.
I'm thinking of buying a Vulcan Horuseus, is it worth it? Am I better off getting Vulcan Horogium BD145 RS or something like that?