Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Either buy a Hasbro one, or try to go for a cheap bidding of one on eBay.
(Sep. 11, 2011  2:41 AM)sulz Wrote: Any ideas on a RF tip ???
there 6$ on ebay for one i guess that not bad Tongue_out

Thanks probz just saved bout £6. Can you semd me an idea of what you would type in to get some good searches as 'rf tip' doesnt get much results
(Sep. 11, 2011  2:45 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote:

What didi you type in to search for and what about p+p?
Hi i've been inactive for about a month. Anyway i want a metal masters bey but i cant decide what to get????
probably one thats has goood destabilizer parts.
(Sep. 11, 2011  5:04 AM)XxBioDrageyxX Wrote: Hi i've been inactive for about a month. Anyway i want a metal masters bey but i cant decide what to get????
probably one thats has goood destabilizer parts.
it depends on what's in your store. if there is the newer wave such as grand cetus or gravity destroyer (man, i hate the renames) ETC.

then i would recommend getting twisted tempo AKA Basalt Horogium, for the metal wheel.

if its the first wave of metal masters, i would say
thermal lacerta, for the track and metal wheel.
Im pretty sure imma buy Basalt Horogium, Flame Byxis, Hell Kerbecs, and Killer Beafowl. Are they good and should i buy them? also anything else i might need?
Get Basalt and Hell for sure..they are top tier. and instead of Beafowl get something like Gravity Perseus/Destroyer because IMO EWD isnt really very useful due to its bad balance
How much would a Burning Kerberous, Rapid Eagle G, and White Gabriel G cost these days?
is fang leone actually a worthwile purchase?
(Sep. 11, 2011  10:05 AM)rentao Wrote: is fang leone actually a worthwile purchase?
From what I've read, Fang is quite good for attack type combos. So, I'd say yes.

(Sep. 11, 2011  9:18 AM)Stealth Wrote: How much would a Burning Kerberous, Rapid Eagle G, and White Gabriel G cost these days?

I'd say Burning Kerberous would be around $20-30. The others would be around $50.

(Sep. 11, 2011  6:43 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Get Basalt and Hell for sure..they are top tier. and instead of Beafowl get something like Gravity Perseus/Destroyer because IMO EWD isnt really very useful due to its bad balance

Agree with you, but I don't think EWD has bad balance. Provided I didn't miss any recent updates on it.
The Captain Diego- You are getting parts solely meant for Defense and Stamina combos. You might like to get what SAM suggested.
@Sam10795 & Janstarblast ok thanks guys, im just asking around and stuff for multiple opinions, and i do love me some stamina types and defense types tho Smile but i also need to make at least 1 good attack if not more. i also want to dabble with balance, if you guys wanna help PM and ill tell you the few beyblades i have and you can help me make them better? maybe? lolz well thank you anyway both of you.
Does anyone have a 90 or 85 track available ??
Both have real objects, second one seems to have a fake grip...
First one is better, it has LRF, 85, XF and Meteo, Three Seg grip, BeyLauncher L, just a better buy in all.
(Sep. 11, 2011  2:49 AM)sulz Wrote: Thanks probz just saved bout £6. Can you semd me an idea of what you would type in to get some good searches as 'rf tip' doesnt get much results
(Sep. 11, 2011  2:45 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote:

p and p?

the rf http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Beyblade-TAKARA-P...main_0&has
(Sep. 11, 2011  8:57 PM)DragoonRoks Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2011  2:49 AM)sulz Wrote: Thanks probz just saved bout £6. Can you semd me an idea of what you would type in to get some good searches as 'rf tip' doesnt get much results
(Sep. 11, 2011  2:45 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: there 6$ on ebay for one i guess that not bad Tongue_out

p and p?

Postage and packaging

(Sep. 11, 2011  11:50 PM)sulz Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2011  8:57 PM)DragoonRoks Wrote:

p and p?

Postage and packaging
oh that what u meant p and p
anyways is variares acutally good? or is lighting l-drago better?
Should I keep my hasbro grip launcher or get takara grip launcher/ 3 segment launcher?
Unless you live in hapan, or anywhere the WBBA operates. just keep the hasbro one, htere is no use in haveing one.
That's a hard one. Grips are all the same except for the 3 seg. It's really hard to say which to get, because some people prefer 3 seg over 2 seg, and vice versa. I'd say try a 3 seg first and then see if you want it. It's a purchase for personal preference, really Tongue_out

@Jdbriggs
Well if you like one or the other better, then there's a reason to have one!
Also, should I consider getting a beypointer too?
Same answer as before, unless you want one to put on your hasbro launcher, they arnt used anymore.