Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Yeah, love Dragoons, plus the other lot that I'm buying is missing a Neo-Left Launcher/Winder.
... so then get it Confused

I mean, you must know already how it's useful and how it isn't. So I don't see why you asked.
Yeah, but I thought I heard a rumor that dimsum2u sells fakes so I was making sure if I should buy it from them or not. But, if they are legit then I'll buy it.
Pretty sure they're mostly legit.
Cool, thanks then.
Off-Topic: That means my other thread about buying winders is pretty much null. Lock plz?
I was just wondering, on MFB, I found two custom sets and one has libra, virgo, and leone the other has black pegasis, aquario, and wolf. I was wondering which would be the better purchase (not talking about money to beyblade, just beyblade to beyblade)
Leone, Virgo, Libra
Yeah, but it doesn't come with a launcher, so you'll need to buy a starter or a launcher seperate.
That is Tornado Balance.

The second lot, it's only a Gemios, so no.

The third one is good, if it ends within your budget.

Honestly, we really shouldn't have to answer questions about which Beyblades are worth buying after all the information available.
Oh so sorry then. One more question. You don't have to answer if you don't want to... but what do you mean by in my budget? Would it be expensive? 100 yen doesn't seem bad..except for the shipping...
Do you not understand what an auction is? It's 100 yen, and it has three days left. It will end a lot higher than that.
(Jul. 17, 2009  10:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Do you not understand what an auction is? It's 100 yen, and it has three days left. It will end a lot higher than that.

Yeah, I know but it's like at the back so it might be old :\... but whatever.
(Jul. 17, 2009  10:25 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Yeah, I know but it's like at the back so it might be old :\... but whatever.

What?

It says very clearly, there is three days left. Do you really think people will not bid on that?
I meant at like the old pages of 13 or 28... but yeah...
(Jul. 17, 2009  10:30 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: I meant at like the old pages of 13 or 28... but yeah...

How does that mean "old", when they are sorted by the time remaining?
(Jul. 17, 2009  11:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: How does that mean "old", when they are sorted by the time remaining?

WHOA! They are sorted by that? I thought they were by date.... Well thanks Brad! Smile
is leone 145D worth getting to use the bottom in a defensive combo?
D is a useful Stamina part.

You also get another Right Launcher, if you want it.
(Jul. 18, 2009  3:33 PM)♥ Wrote: D is a useful Stamina part.

You also get another Right Launcher, if you want it.

nothing wrong with spare launchers
AGHHHH. I can't decide on a stadium. Which one should I get?
(Jul. 21, 2009  9:04 AM)Takamura Wrote: AGHHHH. I can't decide on a stadium. Which one should I get?

attack

attack is always the answer
I see... Since I can't find any on eBay, guess it would be a good idea to buy the DX set.
(Jul. 21, 2009  9:08 AM)Takamura Wrote: I see... Since I can't find any on eBay, guess it would be a good idea to buy the DX set.

unfortunately Unhappy if it makes you feel any better, that set costs like twice as much in japan and the attack stadium itself is selling for like 2500