Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

is poison serpent, earth eagle, earth virgo, and rock scorpio worth buying?
(Mar. 15, 2011  3:34 PM)hitman-tutor Wrote: is poison serpent, earth eagle, earth virgo, and rock scorpio worth buying?

No, yes, yes, and I don't think so.
(Mar. 15, 2011  3:37 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  3:34 PM)hitman-tutor Wrote: is poison serpent, earth eagle, earth virgo, and rock scorpio worth buying?

No, yes, yes, and I don't think so.

thanks for pointing out the good ones.
is gravity perseus a good buy over flame byxis
(Mar. 15, 2011  3:40 PM)Jordan Menzel Wrote: is gravity perseus a good buy over flame byxis
Gravity Perseus AD145WD: Gravity and Perseus top-tier attack and AD145 and WD top-tier stamina. Also comes with L/R Beylauncher.
Flame Byxis 230WD: Flame is top-tier destabilizer, 230 is game-breaking for defense and WD top-tier stamina.
Gravity Perseus if you need top-tier attack and stamina or Flame Byxis if you need top-tier destabilizer and defense.
(Mar. 15, 2011  3:04 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  3:01 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Same here. I dun have any HMS. So what would be good HMS beys for me to buy?
Well, I'm not the best with HMS in a competitive sense, since I only get them for my collection. But some of the well known ones would be Wolborg MS, Dragoon MS, Dark Effigy/Dark Gargoyle MS and Dragoon MSUV.

But check out the BeyWiki, as the articles on the beyblades do state about usefulness of the beyblade parts. Just steer clear of Driger MS, Draciel MS, and Gaia Dragoon MS. They are useless and should be only bought if you wish to have them part of your HMS collection.

This means Dranzer is quite useful right?
(Mar. 15, 2011  4:11 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  3:01 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Same here. I dun have any HMS. So what would be good HMS beys for me to buy?
Well, I'm not the best with HMS in a competitive sense, since I only get them for my collection. But some of the well known ones would be Wolborg MS, Dragoon MS, Dark Effigy/Dark Gargoyle MS and Dragoon MSUV.

But check out the BeyWiki, as the articles on the beyblades do state about usefulness of the beyblade parts. Just steer clear of Driger MS, Draciel MS, and Gaia Dragoon MS. They are useless and should be only bought if you wish to have them part of your HMS collection.

Dranzer MS is poor competetively.
(Mar. 15, 2011  4:11 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:

I'd say interesting, but not useful. Added that last part just because those three are completely useless base, Dranzer MS really isn't that much better though. As I said before, more a bey for collection then anything else.
Does anyone know who is selling Phantom Fox for a cheap price? Its really cool, especially when it spilts to two lol. How much is a USED Phantom Fox worth?
(Mar. 15, 2011  6:01 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Does anyone know who is selling Phantom Fox for a cheap price? Its really cool, especially when it spilts to two lol. How much is a USED Phantom Fox worth?

How cheap do you mean? I see them on Ebay commonly.
(Mar. 15, 2011  6:07 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  6:01 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Does anyone know who is selling Phantom Fox for a cheap price? Its really cool, especially when it spilts to two lol. How much is a USED Phantom Fox worth?

How cheap do you mean? I see them on Ebay commonly.

10-20 lol. I could go for more. Only if i know the common price for USED Phantom Fox. Anyways, i don't really buy from Ebay.. I just searched Phantom Fox MS on ebay, but i can't find any.
(Mar. 15, 2011  6:13 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: 10-20 lol. I could go for more. Only if i know the common price for USED Phantom Fox. Anyways, i don't really buy from Ebay.. I just searched Phantom Fox MS on ebay, but i can't find any.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BEYBLADE-5-YEARS-A...564314dd43
That.Is.Really.Expensive. Could get me a super deck set for 8 USD more D=
That isn't a horrible price for a NIB Phantom Fox. The can be hard to find, especially on eBay. As for a price, a used one might be around $20US.
I'm scared to buy from EBAY. I prefer buying from forums etc. Thanks for telling me beyfan. Will buy from DreamBorn/Deikailo
Why would you be scared from eBay? With PayPal, if they item doesn't arrive, you can easily get the money back...so there is little to no risk. I buy from eBay all the time, I've also had to get a refund, and have had no problems in getting my money back.
Real but really costly buy an ordinary Storm Pegasus as that is not Legend.
Net time in the "Flight yellz guide to.............. fakes" Thread
im looking for just a ordinary storm pegasus and isnt that it?
Yes, it is the ordinary Storm Pegasus. There is no other version of Storm Pegasus that has been released by Hasbro.
Yup,
But there's no legend storm Pegasis and that's quite costly for a storm pegasus
Better off getting a Takara Tomy/Sono Kong version as they would be much cheaper. The advantage of getting it from the Aussie seller is that it'd arrive in a day or two, assuming you live in Australia.
Can anyone give me an estimate on the worth of these HMS beyblades?

Dragoon MSUV (Apparently someone here auctioned one on ebay? How much did it go for?)
Dragoon MS (I see one on ebay ending in 5 hours used up to $91 now)
Dragoon MS (Toy's R Us red version)
Samurai Changer MS
Slash Riger MS
Slash Riger MS (Dark Blue)
Wolborg MS (Light Blue)
Wolborg MS
Thunder Dragon/Serpent whatever
Aero Knight MS
Bloody Devil MS
Phantom Fox MS (Any different for limited edition colors?)
Dark Gargoyle/Effigy MS
Advance Attacker
Jiraiya MS
Advance Averazer
Samurai Changer MS (Used)
Hey guys. This is Hamyshark and I want to know what I should get. Should I get the Meteo L-Drago set or the Gravity Perseus set? Please tell me what I should get and why. Thanks.

P.S. I am a stamina-defense blader.
Hey guys. This is Hamyshark and I want to know what I should get. Should I get the Meteo L-Drago set or the Gravity Perseus set? Please tell me what I should get and why. Thanks.

P.S. I am a stamina-defense blader.