Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Currently the only useful part is R145 is the gravity perseus combo this alone makes it a good buy.
Actually I must say that WB is outclassed but still its great for defense and it can't be easily knocked out.
(Mar. 10, 2011  7:42 PM)sirstroud Wrote: out of all these blades which one would you get? http://www.toysrus.ca/family/index.jsp?c...abled=true

I would get Beyblade - Metal Fusion Battle Set - Lightning L-Drago and Earth Wolf but its really your opinion.
Does this sound good?
Hell Kerbecs
Flame Byxis
Earth Virgo
and is screw capricorn,the WBBA Limited Edition "Attack & Balance" and "Stamina & Defence" Parts set and grand ketos T125RS (white) worth getting
(Mar. 10, 2011  8:10 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Does this sound good?
Hell Kerbecs
Flame Byxis
Earth Virgo
and is screw capricorn,the WBBA Limited Edition "Attack & Balance" and "Stamina & Defence" Parts set and grand ketos T125RS (white) worth getting
That sounds good but i wouldn't get the attack and balance set and the stamina and defence set
Does Divine Chimera have any good parts.
I don't find much use from FB or TR145 but I haven't tried out divine or chimera yet.
Which of these Beys should I buy? Torch Aries, Cyber Pegasis, or Burn Fireblaze? I think Torch Aries, but I'm not sure.
i think you should buy burn fireblaze.but if your family is rich,then buy burn fireblaze and torch aries,but not cyber pegasis(you have to buy the japanese game for that)
The only decent bey there is Burn Fireblaze. The other two suck. Also bigbang he was talking about the hasbro legend version.
(Mar. 11, 2011  8:40 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: i think you should buy burn fireblaze.but if your family is rich,then buy burn fireblaze and torch aries,but not cyber pegasis(you have to buy the japanese game for that)

Even if you're rich or not, you shouldn't be getting bad beyblades unless you want them for collection.
Imo , rs is second to cs.

Thats the only worthwhile part in grand ketos.
Well to everyone else it's the best defence bottom. If you've got a hell Kerbecs then there's little point getting Earth Virgo cause it's on par/ better than it in all aspects.
buying 3 hasbro beyblades to make a attack one anyone know a good combo?
You should check the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread or the Hasbro Competitive Combos thread, both located in the Beyblade Customizations forum.
(Mar. 12, 2011  2:12 AM)rockgasher Wrote: buying 3 hasbro beyblades to make a attack one anyone know a good combo?

Look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic. Actually, if you really have to get three Beyblades, then you could buy Storm Pegasis 105RF, Lightning L Drago 100HF, and Dark Cancer CH120FS.
What is a reasonable price for Flame Byxis Starter Pack and Basalt Horgium Starter Pack?
Please list a price for individual please.
I'd say around $25 for both but honestly, get the Flame Byxis Booster as it is cheaper.
Basalt of course will be on the hefty side since its recent so $26.. (USD)
well I dont have a takara light launcher 2
I only own hasbro launchers and beylaunchers so thats why i want to get a starter set
What bey should i get next i have dark bull , flame Sagittario , poison serpent , rock leone , storm aquario , flame libra , dark wolf , storm pegasis , lightning l drago , thermal pisces , gravity perseus , meteo l drago , hell kerbecs , killer beafowl , basalt horogurim and flame byxis
either buy one of the reshuffle sets or super deck set.

or wait for the 4d beyblades at the end of the month.
Get the super deck set, wait for 4D's until BBP has been tested thoroughly.
Ray unicorno or ray gill