Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Feb. 22, 2011  5:02 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Does anyone know a place to preorder LDrago Destroy?
If you can use a middleman such as RiderProxy and OkinawamTS, I can give you a few sites where you should be able to preorder them directly from Japan, from what I remember.
Which Screw Capricorne or Flame Byxis?
Screw mf and 90 great parts
FLame wd and 230 great part it depends
Do you like attack or stamina ?
NightVirgo8787, it depends on if you already have flame and wd if you do then you should get screw capricorn now and flame byaxis later.
K thx i have decided on Screw Capricorne cause i want attack parts and i have flame and wd
Hey guys. I'm thinking of buying one of these Beyblades. I'm having a hard time deciding. What should I buy, Earth Eagle or Rock Aries?
earth eagle because it comes with great parts. the only usefull part in rock aries is the rock wheel while as earth eagle comes with WD and Earth.
Thanks. I'll probably get Earth Eagle based on your suggestion.
Hello. I'm new here and have a question. I am buying a beyblade for my sister for her birthday. It is a G blade Dranzer G A-99_TAKARA (Kai's beyblade). Its an older beyblade and I was wondering if it was a good one and if any launcher will work with it. I'm also intersted in buying a beyblade stadium and was wondering if there was a good one to buy. Here is one I found off the internet- http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Metal-Fus...62&sr=1-5. Does anyone if this would be a good stadium to buy? It has to be CHEAP. Thanks for your help.
IIRC, launchers come with the beyblades.
That is probably the worst stadium to buy.. Go to your local Toys 'R Us, Target, Wal-Mart etc. and get a 'Max Stampede' Stadium, which is decent. (Not for official WBO play, but it has its place.) Unless you want to ship a Takara-Tomy BB-10 Attack stadium. (Legal for WBO.)
Thanks! This really helps a lot because I really have no idea what I'm doing. I found Max's Stampede stadium online and noticed that there no edges(at least I didn't notice any). Does this mean the battle lasts longer? Also which stadium would you choose between -http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=120671738550

or Max's stampede stadium.

Again, thanks for the help!!
The triple type stadium is better for playing . Hasbro is terrible at stadiums for future reffrence.
Thanks. Does anyone else have an opinion? And what is Hasbro?
hasbro made the max stampede stadium and the blue stadium in your OP they are also the north american sellers of beyblades but this is off topic
So, does anyone else know which one I should go for? Also, how hard is it to build a beyblade?
(Feb. 22, 2011  2:45 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: I don't really get the difference between a normal grip and a normal grip with metal assist.

Other than the answer Azlanslayer said, it adds 30 grams to your launcher.
Extra weight is never a bad thing on launchers, helps stabilize your launch.
(Feb. 23, 2011  3:37 AM)ronski00 Wrote: So, does anyone else know which one I should go for? Also, how hard is it to build a beyblade?

If nobody says anything, it means that we agree with what was already said ...

Yes, they are very easy to build, especially if you follow the instructions given ...
[/quote]

If nobody says anything, it means that we agree with what was already said ...

Yes, they are very easy to build, especially if you follow the instructions given ...
[/quote]

So I should get the triple battle type gold stadium?
Thats what she said ronski. If kai-v says that is what you should get then it is.
Should I buy a LEGEND Fury Capricorn or a LEGEND Cyber Pegasus?
(Feb. 23, 2011  4:36 AM)EasyCheese Wrote: Should I buy a LEGEND Fury Capricorn or a LEGEND Cyber Pegasus?

None, they are both outclassed.
(Feb. 23, 2011  4:36 AM)EasyCheese Wrote: Should I buy a LEGEND Fury Capricorn or a LEGEND Cyber Pegasus?

Like kai-v said none but
if you really want to then Cyber Pegasus
All I want really are the ripcords.. =P
Well, then which Hasbro Beyblade should I get? (Attack Type)
If you want a hasbro attack type go for lldrago if you dont have it or maybe storm pegasis if u dont have it also