Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(May. 15, 2009  7:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The Wiki has everything that everyone just told you. It's written by us.
Haha just noticed that sorry about that BeyBradUncertain
(May. 15, 2009  7:44 PM)Giga Wrote: That makes no sense sorry.
It's okay I don't seem to be paying attention much today.
I've forgotten. Toygalera on ebay sells fakes, right?
(May. 16, 2009  5:44 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: I've forgotten. Toygalera on ebay sells fakes, right?

Yes.
Ok, thanks man.
Alright guys, I'm budgeting 30 more bucks, depending on how this deal I'm in goes down, for personal MFB items before MBS. I have an MFB grip and S&D coming sometime soon. What should I buy?
1) Stamina stadium
2) Balance stadium
3) A starter (if you choose this name the starter)
If you could stretch your budget to $32 I would suggest you get the Storm Pegasis Starter of ebay. (cost of getting it shipped to your door)

This is presuming you have the attack stadium already right?
I have no stadium, I only listed those 2 because they are the ONLY two up on Ebay besides in Peg DX box. S.Peg for 32 is just too much, or else I would have bought it. Plus, I haven't found that one on EBay US since this morn, and it was already gone.
Then get the balance stadium.
I wouldn't suggest buying S. Pegasis on ebay now at the current price. The guy, enterheart, selling all the new releases always has the worst MFB prices. I'd wait a little while until other sellers start selling S. Pegasis to get it.
hey uhh i checked out the beywiki and all and i just wanted to know how some of you thought about this...
these would be my first mfb's:

[from ideal808.com]
starter set bull 125SF ($19.95)
booster leone 105F ($7.95)
booster pegasis 145D ($7.95)
booster wolf 105F ($7.95)
total: $43.80 + shipping

and then i was going to get these from toywiz (store not online cuz i live close enough and paying the shipping for that would be stupid... Tongue_out)
BB-10 attack stadium ($29.99)
BB-15 launcher grip ($14.99)
total: $44.98

grand total: $88.78

its alot of stuff... and i was wondering if you guys thought that was all worth the money id spend for it...
if you could tell me that and maybe what to exclude if anything that would be great Grin

(i really want the blue paint of aquario but seeing as i cant find any reshuffle sets [which would be the ideal purchase...] i probably wont be able to obtain that...)

also... do you suggest i buy all the items from ideal808.com at once... or over a span of time?
I don't think Ideal808 is recommended anymore but try eBay and YJA using MOJ
These are more expensive though - ToyWiz and the INtoy

EDIT: Also http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
(May. 17, 2009  10:10 PM)Limeguy64 Wrote: hey uhh i checked out the beywiki and all and i just wanted to know how some of you thought about this...

[from ideal808.com]

and then i was going to get these from toywiz (store not online cuz i live close enough and paying the shipping for that would be stupid... Tongue_out)

its alot of stuff... and i was wondering if you guys thought that was all worth the money id spend for it...
if you could tell me that and maybe what to exclude if anything that would be great Grin

(i really want the blue paint of aquario but seeing as i cant find any reshuffle sets [which would be the ideal purchase...] i probably wont be able to obtain that...)

also... do you suggest i buy all the items from ideal808.com at once... or over a span of time?

A lot of the things there are out-classed and/or not worth it. And have you considered other stores like theintoy and ebay.

You should check out this thread for what to buy for MFB.
(May. 17, 2009  10:10 PM)Limeguy64 Wrote: hey uhh i checked out the beywiki and all and i just wanted to know how some of you thought about this...

[from ideal808.com]

OK, you should probably be picking up the stamina reshuffle (which would have the grip as well) + Leone starter first.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...0345490401
http://cgi.ebay.ca/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Bey...1|294%3A50

Then I guess buy the Pegasis Booster if you want for the extra D bottom. The reshuffle set comes with the extra 105F.

Get Escolpio since you will have lots of defensive/endurance parts. The Track is useful. Enterheart (yes I know) has them on sale.

Then buy the stadium from toywiz

Honestly I'm surprised you did not consider the reshuffle set. I would suggest Storm Pegasis but seeing as it's out of stock everywhere but YJA you might have difficulties getting it.
Hey. I recently bought the Reshuffle set..

But to my suprise there is not actual launcher inside.. Confused Really weird to add a grip and all that and what not.. but no launcher..
So I need to buy another beyblade..

I need some consultation.. which should I buy?

I'm using Libra D125..
Other's say WD145 is equally good or better than D125, yet the people who recommend D125 say the opposite..

So my question.. for my new beyblade, should I buy the leone for the WD145 track.. or just some other beyblade with usefull parts for a blade that my Libra combo can't defeat.. and if so.. what beyblade should I get?
Leone doesn't have a WD145 track, Escolpio does.
You're best buy at this point if you want something that'll stop Libra would be a Storm Pegasis105RF starter.
No you misread what I said..

I'm gonna use Libra as my main.. but then I need another combo to destroy anything that Libra loses to..

Or is it better to get other parts for libra, to better equip for different situations?
Well, the only thing that will beat that will beat Libra (Rubber flat based combos) would be Rock Leone.
There isn't anything that'll really destroy anything within MFB, but Rock Leone is probably your best bet...
Honestly Wide ball moves around too much; that it continuously gets knocked out by RF. At least D bottom stays in one place and requires the user to have a good grasp on banking and sliding shot.

At least this is what I have noticed from my use.
true khel... i noticed that too.
maybe the best thing to do in this time is to buy a storm pegasis 105RF. if you learn how to use it well. you will be able to defeat what defeats libra. which is storm pegasis. so beat storm pegasis with a storm pegasis Wink
What should I get with 60 dollars? I consulted the mfb thread that would tell you but I am not sure what to get with only 60 dollars.
Storm Pegasis starter? If you can find a Hybrid Wheel Match set for that price, it would be perfect, too.
Go to Ebay and get 1 or 2 reshuffles, or, get a Beybattle try set. They run about 50 shipped on Ebay.
i will get the stamina and defense shuffle and ry set if i can
(May. 21, 2009  4:20 AM)matt2796 Wrote: What should I get with 60 dollars? I consulted the mfb thread that would tell you but I am not sure what to get with only 60 dollars.

Get the Storm Pegasis Starter Set and the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set.

Do not get the BeyBattle Try Set, it's not worth it for what you get in it.
(May. 21, 2009  12:11 PM)Aqua Wrote: Get the Storm Pegasis Starter Set and the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set.

Do not get the BeyBattle Try Set, it's not worth it for what you get in it.

Yeah, but I need a stadium.