Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Super attack or balance or standard
since i live in america i dont have much to choose from...but still i am open to any suggestions on what bey i should get next.
I had an earlier post about an hms accessory, but i realized you can make an hms string launcher!! So i want an hms bey instead (2nd marking period closing...good grades=bey!!)........found some ones within what i'm willing to pay which should i get??
*Thunder Serpent
*Sea Drake
*Advanced Guardian

Thanks!!
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:27 AM)Pheonix1787 Wrote: since i live in america i dont have much to choose from...but still i am open to any suggestions on what bey i should get next.
What kind do you want?? HMS?? Metal Fight? Plastic??
(Jan. 06, 2011  1:56 AM)jdarell Wrote: was the aladdin stadium good?

no it makes rf terriable im getting the standered stadium
I had an earlier post about an hms accessory, but i realized you can make an hms string launcher!! So i want an hms bey instead (2nd marking period closing...good grades=bey!!)........found some ones within what i'm willing to pay which should i get??
*Thunder Serpent
*Sea Drake
*Advanced Guardian

Thanks!!
(Jan. 06, 2011  2:27 AM)Pheonix1787 Wrote: since i live in america i dont have much to choose from...but still i am open to any suggestions on what bey i should get next.
What kind do you want?? HMS?? Metal Fight? Plastic??
where can i buy a cheap takara tomy standard stadium
dude, why'd u post the same thing twice? anyway, should i save my money and get a beypointer or bey some new beys? P.S. i'm only missing 7 beys from the 1st season/2nd season(not the 2nd 1 w/ ray unicorno, but the 2nd 1 with battle bladers)
witch launcher grip is better the 3 piece combo or the regular one that you can get in the us
It's more or less a matter of personal preference, although the 3 Segment Grip is made so you can launch either left or right handed, unlike the regular one.
Jdarel ebay Beytourneyking sorry and beypointer trust me i have 1 its cool. And moinkz i recomend the old 1 because if u want a pointer it only fits tht and i still dont get point of beypoint cards (get it?? Point?? Pointer??)

Sumone help me please!!
(Jan. 06, 2011  3:11 AM)Byser Wrote: It's more or less a matter of personal preference, although the 3 Segment Grip is made so you can launch either left or right handed, unlike the regular one.

thanks im right handed and i live in the us so it would be easier to get the regular one
Grand Ketos, earth Virgo or vulcan horseus. I have
Lightning L-Drago 100RF
Earth Bull C145RSF
Earth Aquario DF145WD

I have 4 Metal Faces, Hell Kerbecs BD145DS, Gravity Perseus AD145WD, and Flame Byxis 230WD on the way. I'm thinking Vulcan Horseus since I can use
MF Hell/Earth Kerbecs BD145RSF and MF Earth Bull 230WD for defense and stamina. And maybe MF Gravity Perseus (Counter Mode) BD145RF for an attack type but I think Vulcan Horseus would be better for attack.
Vulcan Horuseus, then Grand Ketos, then Earth Virgo. Get the first two first, because one can acquire Virgo in North America already.
Alright then thanks, do u still have ur Vulcan horseus for sale or has someone bought it?
I have one left, but let's discuss in a PM instead of here.
Can someone inform me on what a NIB Driger V2 is worth? Just asking again as I didn't get any answers before.
(Jan. 05, 2011  11:10 AM)UDC Wrote: My Friend's Bday is coming up, and im considering any of these 3 options:
1x GP DX Set, which is about HKD $168
or
1x BB-96 Super Deck Set HKD$398
OR
1xV.Horuseus, 3 segment grip, Rubber Grip, Grip Extension,Metal Assist and beylauncher extension for HKD $372

Thanks!
Can i have some more advice? thanks!
Dark Bull, Hell Kerbecs or Grand Ketos?
Also, what is a good stadium to get?
Dark Bull if you don't have Bull or SD.
Hell Kerbecs has been tested and isn't really that good.
Grand Ketos for RS; it's top tier Defence.

Best stadium is the MFB Attack Stadium.
Do you guys know a good Attack or defence bey
Read the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos or What to buy in MFB.
hey for my bday i'm getting some money to shop somewhere. i was thinking toys-r-us but don't know what they normally have. can someone tell me?
Stock is pretty much random for Hasbro beys.
guys should i get sea drae ms thunder serpent ms or advanced guardian, all are hasbro....