Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Nov. 18, 2010  1:35 PM)chetos30761 Wrote: I'm not sure if I should buy Rock Leone or Dark Cancer. So far I think Rock Leone is better but I might be wrong.

As a uncustomized bey, Leone is better. It also has a very useful bottom & track.
Cancer however has a great track for attack customisations, so if you're more into attack types you might consider getting Cancer instead.
(Nov. 18, 2010  6:41 AM)Dominance85R2F Wrote: I no the beylaunchers are good but just the last 3 days i've gone through 8 ripcords!!! and i no they aren't exactly rare, but it just gets annoying
Beylaunchers are not normal launchers with winders ... Also, if you broke that many then you really need to work on how you pull the winder, and try to straighten them as well.
I'm getting a Vulcan Horuseus but I can't decide what to get with it. Should I get a Mercury Anubias or Gold Quetzalcoatl. I mainly wanted the tracks 85 and 90 from Anubias and Quetzalcoatl. Are there are performance differences between a Vulcan Horuseus 85RF/R2F and a Vulcan Horuseus 90RF/R2F?
You've asked this question in like, 5 different places.
I'd go with Quetz, since its cheaper, comes with an outstanding wheel and a low track.
Also, Mercury hasn't been tested yet.
^ haha, no one wants to test their mercury heh.

Grand Ketos or Meteo L Drago? I can get both for the same price, but I mainly want Ketos for the RS, while L Drago has the whole energy transfer thing.
Or should I get Galaxy Pegasis for its R2F?
I would say Grand Ketos because of RS and MLD still needs testing

OFF TOPIC isnt Fyuuor going to test mercury anubis since he has 2?
I'd go with Meteo since it looks pretty beastly, except for the whole equalizing thing, which is a shame.
RS is good, but if your going for a rubber defense tip, go for Ray Gil since I personally believe its better, and Ray is top-tier.
(Nov. 18, 2010  11:48 PM)Kimchi Wrote: ^ haha, no one wants to test their mercury heh.

Grand Ketos or Meteo L Drago? I can get both for the same price, but I mainly want Ketos for the RS, while L Drago has the whole energy transfer thing.
Or should I get Galaxy Pegasis for its R2F?
I'd say go for ketos. meteo doesn't seem too good to me. and RS is one of the best defence bottoms. just remember, it still has balance issues.
You should at least explain why you think Meteo isn't good.
Gravity P. or...
Rock Giraffe?
Im possible to get a C145 for free (hasbro) so if i got Gravity (Attack Combo )
Or Rock Giraffe...MF-H Earth Bull C145WB

sorry for double post...in a way
Is the Pre-HWS Capricorn 100HF any good? I saw it on ebay and might get it...
No, if you ever get a Metal System bey, get Quetz or Pegasis.
(Nov. 19, 2010  3:19 AM)dracielviper Wrote: Gravity P. or...
Rock Giraffe?
Im possible to get a C145 for free (hasbro) so if i got Gravity (Attack Combo )
Or Rock Giraffe...MF-H Earth Bull C145WB

sorry for double post...in a way

Well, Gravity P. comes with more useful parts, like AD and WD, and has great potential as a Smash Attacker, while Rock Giraffe only comes with WB and R145. Rock is mediocre too. I would personally go with Gravity because it comes with the L/R Beylauncher and it's parts aren't wasted. WB can be obtained from Leone, so R145 is really the only real reason I'd get it.
Thanks RayJoker, greatly appreciated!
(Nov. 19, 2010  3:53 AM)Dan Wrote: No, if you ever get a Metal System bey, get Quetz or Pegasis.
By this, do you mean the first mold or second mold of Pegasis?
Any pegasis wheel... Doesn't matter what mold it will still have beastly attack.
Hi,
I would like to know if I would like to get a NIB dark gaia dragoon, how much should i prepare?
They're pretty rare. They were released seperatly from the other dark beys so at least $30.
I was wondering which hasbro face off should I purchase that would be best for me?

Currently I have Dark Bull H145 SD and I was looking for a stanima or defence bey I could make with Bull.
You should get Earth Eagle, Rock Leone, Flame Sag and a few MF's.
(Nov. 19, 2010  6:59 PM)Dan Wrote: You should get Earth Eagle, Rock Leone, Flame Sag and a few MF's.

No I was wondering which face off I should buy not single
I was wondering which Hasbro Face Off 2 Pack I should purchase? Currently I have Dark Bull H145 SD so which Face Off Pack should I purchase?
@ GrandBull dont post the same thing twice he already answered you its better getting singles anyway so you can get exactly what you want and there arent really any good face off packs
(Nov. 19, 2010  10:44 PM)skaterforlife Wrote: @ GrandBull dont post the same thing twice he already answered you its better getting singles anyway so you can get exactly what you want and there arent really any good face off packs

I am so sorry that I have post it twice I just wanted to know which face off pack I should buy that all, I am so sorry if this has annoyed anyone and thank you skaterforlife for informing this
yeah. face off packs are only good if the two beys in it are ones you want and it is true that single packs have better ones. the only good one is rock leone and flame bull for the bull and since flame is better than dark it is a somewhat better purchase altogether