Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I live in AUS. Is it out here yet? I know that some are.
(Nov. 06, 2010  2:43 AM)Wraith Wrote: I live in AUS. Is it out here yet? I know that some are.

I think Australia got nearly every bey released in Canada/Unites States at first.
(Nov. 06, 2010  2:43 AM)Wraith Wrote: I live in AUS. Is it out here yet? I know that some are.

Yes it is, I've seen it at Target.
Hello, I was trying to think of the correct place to put this, I am sorry if this is wrong: I live in the US and have a Post Office Box. In the past I have ordered form dimsum2u and I have received the packages in my P.O. Box very easily because they were small. Just this week I purchased BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Set and put the shipping address as my P.O. Box as usual. dimsum2u messaged me the next day, saying that his postman recommends not sending this to a P.O. Box but instead having it sent to my physical address because of the size of it. The only problem is I usually do not receive mail at my house unless it is by UPS or FedEx. I would like to ask if any of you have been in this same situation and what you did. I am in contact with dimsum2u and know he is a busy man, I just wanted to ask someone so that I could have more information on what to do next. Thanks.
(Nov. 06, 2010  4:25 AM)Exzi Wrote: Hello, I was trying to think of the correct place to put this, I am sorry if this is wrong: I live in the US and have a Post Office Box. In the past I have ordered form dimsum2u and I have received the packages in my P.O. Box very easily because they were small. Just this week I purchased BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Set and put the shipping address as my P.O. Box as usual. dimsum2u messaged me the next day, saying that his postman recommends not sending this to a P.O. Box but instead having it sent to my physical address because of the size of it. The only problem is I usually do not receive mail at my house unless it is by UPS or FedEx. I would like to ask if any of you have been in this same situation and what you did. I am in contact with dimsum2u and know he is a busy man, I just wanted to ask someone so that I could have more information on what to do next. Thanks.
It will be shipped to your door by FedEx, UPS or your local mailing service anyway. Moreover, if you are absent when the delivery is made, they usually leave a note that tells you when you can go get your package and where, although I heard that some of the services just left the package there, on the doorstep ... In any case, this is really not an issue and you should give dimsum2u your address, do not worry,
This is the wrong place to put it, but to help you, you should just tell the Post Office to keep it at their place for you to pick it up when you can. I think you can call them and ask them if you could pick it up instead.

EDIT: Beaten by Kai-V Unhappy
(Nov. 06, 2010  4:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2010  4:25 AM)Exzi Wrote: Hello, I was trying to think of the correct place to put this, I am sorry if this is wrong: I live in the US and have a Post Office Box. In the past I have ordered form dimsum2u and I have received the packages in my P.O. Box very easily because they were small. Just this week I purchased BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Set and put the shipping address as my P.O. Box as usual. dimsum2u messaged me the next day, saying that his postman recommends not sending this to a P.O. Box but instead having it sent to my physical address because of the size of it. The only problem is I usually do not receive mail at my house unless it is by UPS or FedEx. I would like to ask if any of you have been in this same situation and what you did. I am in contact with dimsum2u and know he is a busy man, I just wanted to ask someone so that I could have more information on what to do next. Thanks.
It will be shipped to your door by FedEx, UPS or your local mailing service anyway. Moreover, if you are absent when the delivery is made, they usually leave a note that tells you when you can go get your package and where, although I heard that some of the services just left the package there, on the doorstep ... In any case, this is really not an issue and you should give dimsum2u your address, do not worry,

If you get Tracking, then if you are not there to sign, they leave a notice and take it to the post office for you to pick it up.
(Nov. 06, 2010  4:36 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
If you get Tracking, then if you are not there to sign, they leave a notice and take it to the post office for you to pick it up.
Really, only if you have a tracking number ?
(Nov. 06, 2010  4:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2010  4:36 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
Really, only if you have a tracking number ?

Yeah, if you have any other shipping it gets left on your doorstep.
Is it a good idea to buy a storm pegasis? Or save my money to buy lldrago?
Depends if you have an RF or not. If you need an excellent wheel smash attack get LLDrago.
What is the approximate price of an HMS Tornado Balance Stadium ?
What blades (probably starter blades, no boosters in Aust. stores yet... and probably never, we don't do the whole accessory thing) should I get to build a top tier defence blade? Or Stamina? I've read the top combos but what's the best way to get the necessary parts in as few blades as possible?
(Nov. 06, 2010  9:34 AM)TheKhakinator Wrote: What blades (probably starter blades, no boosters in Aust. stores yet... and probably never, we don't do the whole accessory thing) should I get to build a top tier defence blade? Or Stamina? I've read the top combos but what's the best way to get the necessary parts in as few blades as possible?

Hmm, you can make some pretty good combo's with Dark Bull H145SD, Earth Eagle/Aquila 145WD & Flame Sagittario C145S.
Use Bull's Clear Wheel & Bottom for both Defense & Stamina (however Eagle's Bottom is also very good, matter of personal preference).
As for Eagle, Earth is the best (legal) Defense wheel at the moment, and the 145 Track is pretty handy for stamina combo's.
Sagittario has the C145 track, which is one of the better defense tracks & Flame might prove useful for Stamina combo's

Also try to get some Metal Faces (if you're able to), in case you want to improve your Defense combo's.
Sup people
Finally bought my first 2 MFBs XD

Well, I looked for MFBs at a bunch of stores but I didn't find any . .however, today I spotted them at a couple of places. The first place had only Storm Aquario and Dark Wolf, and the second place had BB-28 Storm Pegasus 105RF and BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB, and I bought both. GOOD BUY? A friend told me Storm is great . . .

Unboxing now!

EDIT: Good combo with the two?
flame libra or ray gill and details pls
(Nov. 06, 2010  6:12 PM)utsavkotrial Wrote: Sup people
Finally bought my first 2 MFBs XD

Well, I looked for MFBs at a bunch of stores but I didn't find any . .however, today I spotted them at a couple of places. The first place had only Storm Aquario and Dark Wolf, and the second place had BB-28 Storm Pegasus 105RF and BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB, and I bought both. GOOD BUY? A friend told me Storm is great . . .

Unboxing now!

EDIT: Good combo with the two?
WB is a great Defense tip and Storm Pegasis's RF tip is great for attack custimization you could say it was good buy.
@ ultimate bladers i would get Ray gil
1. Ray has been shown to be a great attack wheel
2. RSF is a good performance tip
3. i think the gil CW looks awesome
is wing defender got any good parts? cause i found one on the floor...
No its awful NWolf,
McFrown already said so, don't repeat answered questions.
Which one should I get first, A gold Quetzalcoatl, or a Burn Pisces, Which one has better parts, and will either ever come to the USA.
get a silver quetz its rarer but it fine if u get gold ver and thermal pices nis realeased in the us
(Nov. 06, 2010  10:41 PM)Ra Wrote: get a silver quetz its rarer but it fine if u get gold ver and thermal pices nis realeased in the us
What? I don't understand your post. Do you mean to get Quetz or Pisces
im saying get quetz but get silver quetz if u can