Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

it's okay, C145 and WD are good. Flame is okay.
(Oct. 31, 2010  11:02 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Yeah but earth virgo is way more useful. Keep the Earth virgo and buy the NIB off ebay.

1.I'm a collector. I already have my great combos
2. I haven't seen any dranzer ms on eBay, let alone a purple recolor one that was cheap.
3.What is more rare? A purple recolor dranzer ms or earth Virgo which will be released by hasbro in the next few months.
dranzer MS' are ~20 IIRC, that's not expensive.

Though I guess a purple one would be more expensive.

If you're more of a collector just go for it.
This may be a stupid question to ask,but what is the rarest bey?
(Oct. 31, 2010  4:50 PM)galaxy epic Wrote: This may be a stupid question to ask,but what is the rarest bey?

I don't think there is any 1 rarest bey.

My guess would be Dragoon MS, or Silver Quetz, since they are both out of production.
well burn cancer or flame bull wich is better
(Oct. 31, 2010  5:27 PM)ultimatebladers Wrote: well burn cancer or flame bull wich is better

I personally like Burn Gasher.

Gasher is heavier than Cancer.
That wasn't really his question.... Burn cancer is better cause the burn wheel has more stamina.
meteo ldrago, ray unicorno gravity perseus i can only get two
(Oct. 31, 2010  2:16 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2010  11:02 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Yeah but earth virgo is way more useful. Keep the Earth virgo and buy the NIB off ebay.

2. I haven't seen any dranzer ms on eBay, let alone a purple recolor one that was cheap.
3.What is more rare? A purple recolor dranzer ms or earth Virgo which will be released by hasbro in the next few months.

Here's one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio...563d0a361c

I never said Earth virgo was rarer, I said it was more useful there's a big difference. If you actually play properly then keep the Earth virgo, however if you're more of a collector then get the purple dranzer. Personally I only really collect plastics so i'd keep the Earth Virgo.
Earth Aquila 145wd
Rock Leon 145wb
Storm Pegasus 105rf
Lightning LDrago 100hf
Dark Bull h145sd
Flame Sagittario c145s
Flame Bull 100f
Dark Gasher 120fs

i have these what should i get next
Earth Virgo for GB145
Ray Unicorno for Ray
CS isn't too shabby either,
Is Virgo already out here?
I swear, I went to TRU a week or two ago and they were DRY.
(Oct. 31, 2010  6:07 PM)megablader2 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2010  2:16 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:

Here's one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio...563d0a361c

I never said Earth virgo was rarer, I said it was more useful there's a big difference. If you actually play properly then keep the Earth virgo, however if you're more of a collector then get the purple dranzer. Personally I only really collect plastics so i'd keep the Earth Virgo.

Im saying im not using it for parts (dranzer) im just collecting it and the purple dranzer ms on ebay is the one im trading for virgo. But he is on WBO. And i can easily get virgo when hasbro releases it.
(Oct. 31, 2010  4:57 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2010  4:50 PM)galaxy epic Wrote: This may be a stupid question to ask,but what is the rarest bey?

I don't think there is any 1 rarest bey.

My guess would be Dragoon MS, or Silver Quetz, since they are both out of production.
Quetz is still being sold, to retailers that is.
I think MSUV is rarer.
I'd guess the Anime Special Wyvern DJ, or that Black Dragoon GT set.
Quetz is not really rare it's just expensive. MSUV is probably one of the rarest although i'd say the later plastic random booster prizes are probably the rarest like Appolon, uriel 2 and Blizzard Orthous as well as others.
I just ordered Meteo L Drago Smile cant wait till Nov
Try this thread not here though^^^

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Recent-B...-Purchases

Is Meteo L Drago 100 WD or Meteo L Drago 100R2F worth purchasing if you use a Hasbro Pegasis Thunderwhip (Uncertain)? Sorry if im asking this to much but i didn't get an answer.
If you go to tournaments, yes.
I still say CH120 is beastlier. ; o;
^^^ CH120? Just wondering, what are you talking about?
(Oct. 31, 2010  8:14 PM)dracielviper Wrote: ^^^ CH120? Just wondering, what are you talking about?

I believe he is talking about in a combo
LLDrago CH120RF appose to 100RF.
Also:
Debating whether to get Unicorno for CS and Ray (Quetz combo) or Meteo, for its new kewlnez.
(Oct. 31, 2010  6:06 PM)Ra Wrote: meteo ldrago, ray unicorno gravity perseus i can only get two

oh every one forget this ill say it again i can only get two