Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 28, 2010  11:44 PM)Ra Wrote: Um u won't find them that low but here's a good seller for ur needs
Edit: can't give direct links yet using itouch can't give link but the users names is babyplane he has a 100% satisfaction and ships fast

Since you also live in india did you ever buy some beys from this seller ???

if yes how many days did it take till the beys reached your home

@ 桃太郎 >>>

I Have only 3 types of metal wheels rock , storm & dark bulls clear wheel only fits tightly on Dark & Storm & when i place it on the Rock Wheel it is lose even if i tight the face bolt to the max try it move it a bit left - right it will move definitely
Even if it jiggles a bit, Bull is the choice part for Defense and Stamina Beys. My Burn Bull 145SD jiggles because my Hasbro Bull CW doesn't really like my TT Burn Wheel (loose), but it still does the job.
(Oct. 29, 2010  6:14 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Even if it jiggles a bit, Bull is the choice part for Defense and Stamina Beys. My Burn Bull 145SD jiggles because my Hasbro Bull CW doesn't really like my TT Burn Wheel (loose), but it still does the job.

But will the CR of bull get damaged in some way coz it is not fully fit i am especially afraid against a fast attacking bey like meteo or lightning l drago with a RF or HF
Generally it shouldn't, but why would you use your Stamina Bey against your Attack bey in the first place?
Hey i want to make a ultimate bey & i want to go through all possibilities
>>
MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF should destroy pretty much any Bey you come across.
out of these beys what should i get: Earth Aquila/Eagle 145WD, Ray Unicorno D125CS, Burn Phoenix 135MS or Meteo L Drago LW105LF? Please help me Confused

EDIT: I already have metal faces so it will be a little better XD
Depends on your other beys as well.
[quote='FlamePegasis97' pid='402044' dateline='1288349139']
out of these beys what should i get: Earth Aquila/Eagle 145WD, Ray Unicorno D125CS, Burn Phoenix 135MS or Meteo L Drago LW105LF? Please help me Confused

choose either aquila or meteo L-drago , both have more useful parts than burn phoenix and ray unicorn
No they don't. Burn is the best wheel for stamina and Ray is a good attack wheel and CS has attack and defence use. Out of those I would say Meteo is the least useful. Depends on what type you're looking for really.
I have these Dark Cancer CH120SF and Storm Pegasis 105RF
and I want to buy either Flame Sagittario C145S or Lightning L Drago 100HF.
what would be better for a combo?
Lightning L drago is a much better choice.
which is better meteo l drago or galaxy pegasis
Meteo definitely
But Pegasis does have R2F.
Both would be a good buy.
For an Attack Beyblade, I think R^2F has proven to be essential as it's scores quicker KO's when worn down properly. I'd go with Galaxy Pegasis before Meteo L-Drago. Meteo seems to be better as a Spin-Stealer than an Attacker.
what is better to get? Dark BullH145SD or Poison Serpent SW145SD or Escolpio WD145B?
Dark Bull H145SD. It comes with Bull CW and SD
I have a flame saggitario and a storm pegasus, what would you peopels recomend to buy to make better blades? please and thank you!@:
Depends how many you wish to buy...

If you only want one, I'd suggest:
If you can only purchase from Hasbro:
Rock leone - So you can make Rock leone C145 WB

If you can purchase online, I'd suggest Lightning L drago, so you can make Lightning L draoo 100RF
Buy Lightning L-Drago 100HF so you can take RF from S Pegasis, and buy Dark Gasher/Cancer for the CH120 Track, which you should place on your Lightning L-Drago. Invest in Metal Faces as well; 4-6 are ideal in my opnion.

To use C145 from Flame Sagittario, buy Dark Bull for the Clear Wheel, Earth Eagle for the Metal Wheel, and Rock Leone/Rock Giraffe for the Bottom. If you can import Giraffe that is. Consider Ray Gil and or Grand Ketos for the Bottoms RSF and RS respectively. Metal Faces apply here.

You can't really do Stamina with what you have, but if you're interested, buy Burn Phoenix (Fireblaze) for the Metal Wheel, Rock Leone or Earth Eagle for the Track, but preferably Eagle because you can also get WD. Also get Dark Bull for the Clear Wheel and the Bottom.

Edit: ... Beaten?
http://plamoya.com/en/beyblade-shooter-set-p-17917.html

Should I get this? Is it real and what are those 2 things that come with it?
Definatly not a good thing to buy. Doesn't come with proper MFB. Comes with capsule blades.
Well I was just looking for a cheap stadium...
stadium is tiny. I doubt it could properly fit two battling beys.