Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

You're not going to find RBV2 anywhere anymore.
(Mar. 20, 2009  3:08 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Instead Get:

- Hybrid Wheel Match Set (which includes Dark Wolf, Storm Pegasis, 2 Beylanchers & Attack Beystadium)
- Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set
- Booster Escolpio

And you can get the RBV2 on ebay or theintoy.

Awesome,thanks that wraps up everything i had on my list XD
(Mar. 20, 2009  3:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You're not going to find RBV2 anywhere anymore.

Ill try to though
Good luck finding it, then. Not sure if there are any/many left, if there are, they would be on YJA. Nice list otherwise, though. Wink
(Mar. 20, 2009  3:18 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Good luck finding it, then. Not sure if there are any/many left, if there are, they would be on YJA. Nice list otherwise, though. Wink

But RBV2 is available at theintoy, toywiz ( Crying ) and ebay...
Just basing my post off what Brad said. XD
(Mar. 20, 2009  3:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You're not going to find RBV2 anywhere anymore.

theINtoy.co.uk still has some, but yeh they would be expensive for people outside of the UK.
EDIT: I was a little late lol.
toywiz still has them too (checked like 3 days ago) but theyre like $10 each. ideal is having a sale on boosters ($7 and change)

Well i made a list on what im going to order, if anyone can think of anything i should add/take off, feel free to let me know Smile .

Defense and Stamina Set
Hybrid Wheel Match Set
And a Right Launcher (plan on getting more but i need to find the total cost first)

my budget is about $80 and so far the total (w/o tax and shipping) is $60.81 from japan-toys.

Thanks Grin
Not sure if you will make it under your budget, dude. Shipping is expensive.
^Yeaa XD . Have some more money for that
(Mar. 25, 2009  1:13 PM)Hero Wrote: toywiz still has them too (checked like 3 days ago) but theyre like $10 each. ideal is having a sale on boosters ($7 and change)

Well i made a list on what im going to order, if anyone can think of anything i should add/take off, feel free to let me know Smile .

Defense and Stamina Set
Hybrid Wheel Match Set
And a Right Launcher (plan on getting more but i need to find the total cost first)

my budget is about $80 and so far the total (w/o tax and shipping) is $60.81 from japan-toys.

Thanks Grin

Actually your total for those 3 things is going to come up to about $67.89. The prices listed for the Hybrid Wheel Match Set and Right Launcher are the pre-order prices which are usually cheaper than the regular prices.

And the shipping will probably be around $25-$30 so you may not have enough to buy all that, if your only planning to sepnd $80.
(Mar. 25, 2009  1:13 PM)Hero Wrote: toywiz still has them too (checked like 3 days ago) but theyre like $10 each. ideal is having a sale on boosters ($7 and change)

Defense and Stamina Set
Hybrid Wheel Match Set

Thanks Grin

This is really hard; all of this will be incredibly useful. Unfortunately I don't think there is a chance that you could fit that into $80. Maybe $90, but not $80. Any chance that you could increase your budget?
Thanks for your responses guys Smile . Hm, thats a tough one. Im probably going to need to start some sort of business XD .

I have $110. After expenses (card payments, transaction fines, etc.) im going to be left with $71. Sooo, i need to come up with a way to make $33 XD .
Get the Hybrid Wheel Match set for sure, since you need a proper stadium and some beyblades really bad. Then add launchers, because you don't have any, and only get the Defense and Stanima if you can afford it afterwards.
(Mar. 26, 2009  3:36 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Get the Hybrid Wheel Match set for sure, since you need a proper stadium and some beyblades really bad. Then add launchers, because you don't have any, and only get the Defense and Stanima if you can afford it afterwards.

I agree with Pichuscute. Only modification would be if the Defense and Stamina Reshuffle seems out of your budget pick up a Libra Booster. You won't get the nice D125, but you shall at least have the wheel.
What are the current standard parts for endurance MFB wise?
In other words, what are the best blades to get for an endurance combo?
Libra wheel, D125 OR 100 tracks and D bottom. Virgo also works if you can't get Libra.
Where can I buy Storm Pegasis that will accept PayPal (Not a WBO member :p)
That will be in stock for tommorow
YJA or Japan Toys.
Is Japan-Toys trusted :\
What! It says I have to spend atleast 5,000yen!! Im confused
(Mar. 27, 2009  6:00 PM)Driger Wrote: Is Japan-Toys trusted :\
What! It says I have to spend atleast 5,000yen!! Im confused
That's roughly $50 USD.
Yes, JT is highly trusted :\ bout £25 then, I'mm gonna wait a bit, with shipping it won't be worth it and theIntoy may have it in stock quickly.
I dont wanna spend £35.58 for just Storm Pegasis!!! (5,000Y = £35.58
Edit: Giga posted
Soooo, I have to wait for TheInToy
(Mar. 27, 2009  6:10 PM)Driger Wrote: I dont wanna spend £35.58 for just Storm Pegasis!!! (5,000Y = £35.58
Edit: Giga posted
Soooo, I have to wait for TheInToy
See if anyone else would be interested in splitting the order?

That's what I did when I ordered with Anubis. :?
It's only one blade tho
(Mar. 27, 2009  6:17 PM)Giga Wrote: It's only one blade tho
Really? I thought that was the minimum order. Obviously, I'm looking at a different catalog than anyone from the UK, but geeze, talk about a rip off!