Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 04, 2010  3:30 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2010  3:29 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2010  3:24 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2010  2:44 AM)dragoon_msuv Wrote: I consider Driger G a very good beyblade, it's one of the best engine gear beys imo. Dragoon GT is a special beyblade since it's engine gear is so powerful, but it lacks stamina. However, owning this rare beyblade makes it all the more worthwhile because of how sexy it looks ^^.

But that doesn't change the fact that there are much better beys for new players to buy.

There are but in terms of value and rarity Dragoon GT is at the very top! If he can get his hands on that he'd be a very happy bunny!
What if he hates bunnies?

Then he'd hate himself. Which in turn makes him an emo. Anyway, what would you say are top tier attack plastic beys?
Un.
Uncustomized:
Dragoon G, Dragoon Grip Attacker, Dragoon V2, Master/Kid Dragoon, Uriel 2, Driger F, Maybe Driger V2.
All of which are probably at least as good uncustomized or better, and contain principle parts for Attack Beyblades.

Notable parts missing from there would include: Wide Defense, Triple Wing, HMC, and Storm Grip Base.
Umm...by attack beyblades I meant ATTACK types. Half of those you listed are either Stamina or Balance. Also, I own Dragoon V2 and GT, GT wins 8/10 when engine gear is fully clutched.
Please do tell how HALF of those are stamina/balance : \
(Oct. 04, 2010  4:14 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Please do tell how HALF of those are stamina/balance : \

Driger F: (BALANCE)
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/undescripti...iger_f.gif

Driger V2: (BALANCE)
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Driger_V2

Also, if I remember correctly Uriel 2 is stamina type (or was it balance).

Do I stand corrected?
Ummm... stats mean nothing and how can a bey with a rubber base be stamina?
(Oct. 04, 2010  4:21 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Ummm... stats mean nothing and how can a bey with a rubber base be stamina?

You get what it says on the tin. If your talking about Uriel then yea, must be balance type. I can't remember Uriel much.
Here we base on performance not the stats on the "Tin" and iirc Uriel2's BB was amazing for attack.
Well I prefer to go by what Takara and Hasbro say, and if they say it's Balance type I trust them. Besides, we're talking about uncustomized blades here so don't talk about Uriel's BB, but the whole thing.
You go ahead and believe what's false then.
Uriel 2's BB coupled with ANYTHING can easily knock many beys out of the stadium, so I have no idea what you mean.
Uriel 2's BB hit DGMSUV speeds, it just exploded a lot.

EDIT: And 2 is not half.
where can I get a metal face for my lightning ldrago 100 RF
Takara...
What is the order of purchase priority for this? (thinking of which one to buy first Pinching_eyes_2)

Rock Leone 145WB
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Dark Bull H145SD
Flame Libra T125ES
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Dark Cancer CH120SF
Flame Sagittario C145S

I currently have a so-called "Best/Main Stamina-Def" blade (more on stamina: Earth Aquario DF145WD)
And I have some so-so attack blade (Storm Aquario 100RF)

I'm more of a player than collector so I'm hunting for parts XD
I would say L L drago 100HF, since attack rules the metagame atm anyway.

EDIT: just realised you wanted a list, so:
L L drago
Dark cancer

Rock Giraffe - Already comes with Rock leone's good part/s. So don't bother with Rock leone unless you want the Clear wheel.

Dark bull
Flame Libra
Flame sagitarrio
ah, so it's a choice between rock leone or rock giraffe?

I think I'll go for giraffe XDDD
How much approximately would be a Mitsuya Cider Earth Aquila ? And also, how much would a NIB Dragoon MF/ Dranzer MF be ?
whats better dark bull or dark wolf in an attack stadium and what would last longer i hope hasbro hurry up and make earth eagle available in the uk :L
Well, Dark Bull has a better Bottom and Clear Wheel ... Obviously customising is better though.
No, not really.
(Oct. 04, 2010  11:43 PM)L L-Drago Rulef Wrote: Is Killer Gemios even worth getting?

Only for collection.
(Oct. 04, 2010  11:43 PM)L L-Drago Rulef Wrote: Is Killer Gemios even worth getting?

It's decent imo. Has decent endurance and durability.
And your imo is wrong, it has no competitive usage or parts.