Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Well those aren't really suitable buys for those beys. You should get Burn phoenix since then you can make Burn Bull 145SD which is a top tier stamina combo.
Burn is only good for mold 1 though. Mold 2 is terrible unless you want to use it for attack purposes.
Have Takara Tomy stopped using mold 1 in their Burn Phoenix starters?
Storm Pegasis / rock orso
Rock Leone / Flame libra
dark Bull / storm aquario
dark gasher / storm capricorn
dark wolf / flame sagitarrio
rock aries

okay, i know i already posted this, but i just realized that the store im gonna go to might not have the ones that were earlier suggested (btw, thnx black blade) suggested. If anyone would be willing to make a list of the blades listed, from "yes buy it" to "dont waste your cash" id be really really grateful. Oh, and if you could mention what type of blade it is (attack, defense, etc.) multiple the gratefullness by alot.
Storm Pegasis - Yes
rock orso - No
Rock Leone - Yes
Flame libra - No
dark Bull - Yes
storm aquario - No
dark gasher - Yes
storm capricorn - No
dark wolf - If it's the only way you can get DF145, yes. But if you have acces to importing, then no.
flame sagitarrio - Yes
rock aries - No
(Sep. 25, 2010  12:35 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Storm Pegasis - Yes
rock orso - No
Rock Leone - Yes
Flame libra - No
dark Bull - Yes
storm aquario - No
dark gasher - Yes
storm capricorn - No
dark wolf - If it's the only way you can get DF145, yes. But if you have acces to importing, then no.
flame sagitarrio - Yes
rock aries - No

That was helpful, i just realized i can check what type of blade they are online Tongue_out_wink. This will be helpful when i buy the blades tomorrow. Thx again.
(Sep. 25, 2010  12:31 AM)Moneymaker23 Wrote: Storm Pegasis / rock orso
Rock Leone / Flame libra
rock aries

okay, i know i already posted this, but i just realized that the store im gonna go to might not have the ones that were earlier suggested (btw, thnx black blade) suggested. If anyone would be willing to make a list of the blades listed, from "yes buy it" to "dont waste your cash" id be really really grateful. Oh, and if you could mention what type of blade it is (attack, defense, etc.) multiple the gratefullness by alot.
For the types, you should be able to find that out easily on the Internet, even just by looking at pictures of the packages.

I will just make two categories, not a scale : one for those you should buy because they have good parts, and another category that contains only Beyblades that are really not worth it.

Storm Pegasis 105RF, Rock Leone 145WB, Dark Bull H145SD, (Storm Aquario 100HF/S), Dark Gasher CH120FS, Flame Sagittario C145S and Rock Aries ED145B.

Rock Orso D125B, Flame Libra T125ES, Storm Aquario 100HF/S, Storm Capricorn M145Q, Dark Wolf DF145FS.

In the first list, all are generally worth buying. With Storm Aquario, 100 can be useful with Storm Pegasis, but otherwise not that much with what Hasbro has released.
(Sep. 25, 2010  12:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2010  12:31 AM)Moneymaker23 Wrote: Storm Pegasis / rock orso
Rock Leone / Flame libra
rock aries

For the types, you should be able to find that out easily on the Internet, even just by looking at pictures of the packages.

I will just make two categories, not a scale : one for those you should buy because they have good parts, and another category that contains only Beyblades that are really not worth it.

Storm Pegasis 105RF, Rock Leone 145WB, Dark Bull H145SD, (Storm Aquario 100HF/S), Dark Gasher CH120FS, Flame Sagittario C145S and Rock Aries ED145B.

Rock Orso D125B, Flame Libra T125ES, Storm Aquario 100HF/S, Storm Capricorn M145Q, Dark Wolf DF145FS.

Thanks for the help, a second opinion is always a nice thing.
Are the red clear WBBA faces worth anything?
(Sep. 25, 2010  1:09 AM)Sora. Wrote: Are the red clear WBBA faces worth anything?
Anything that is WBBA exclusive should be worth something, yes. Obviously a Face will cost much less than another part though.
How much would a NIB Bloody Devil MS cost normaly
should i buy bakushin susanow 105f(american), counter leone d125b, or cyber pegasis 100hf
if you're looking for beys based on performance then bakushin susanow is what you should get but for aesthetics choose one of the other two
What? If you go for aesthetics, why would you discount Bakushin Susanow if it's completely subjective?
bakushin susanow could go for aesthetics but i've never seen them i'm just going with other people's posts that have already answered that question for someone else
"Could"? It is equally viable in terms of aesthetics as it is based on the person's individual opinion and taste in visuals, not in performance.
yes I know momiji i'm just saying that the only one with good parts competitively is bakushin susanow
Well, no actually you also implied that Bakushin Susanow is somehow inferior in terms of aesthetics, also judging it as illegible as an option in terms of aesthetics.

Word yourself wisely.
wait so which is the strongest?
There is no strongest bey there are just beys that are best in the situation theyre in.
Anyone out there how much would a NIB Bloody Devil MS cost normaly
cyberpegasis: out of the three you asked bakushin susanow is the best
What is a Pegasis Metal Wheel worth/valued at?
Depends If its the rare Black one about £9 and if its the regular one about £8