Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Does anyone know how much a Dragoon MS AR would be? (No stickers)
It kinda depends on it's condition and whether there are any stickers on it and what condition they are in.
(Sep. 06, 2010  9:23 PM)megablader2 Wrote: From the weights of MFB thread.

There is no Hasbro weight for Bull though, which is why I was asking.
^ I'm actually not too sure where I got that information.
Somebody said that the hasbro weight of bull was lighter than TT's version though. (I think it was kool-kid.)

I would weight it, but I don't have a scale.

and when I said that hasbro's bull is lighter than pegasis or cancer, I meant hasbro's pegasis and cancer.
(Sep. 06, 2010  9:48 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: and when I said that hasbro's bull is lighter than pegasis or cancer, I meant hasbro's pegasis and cancer.

I know. I just thought it would be weird if Bull was not heavier. Until someone actually weighs all of the Hasbro clear wheels, I don't think you should remark that Hasbro Bull is lighter than Hasbro Cancer.
(Sep. 06, 2010  9:32 PM)megablader2 Wrote: It kinda depends on it's condition and whether there are any stickers on it and what condition they are in.

It has no stickers, and it's abit worn.
What currency are you paying by?
USD

EDIT: Sorry for short answer
I think about $10 maximum since it's hard to find but is pretty useless.
Ohh ok. Thanks alot!
guys im about to buy a stadium and i cant import so should i get ptw or super vortex set
(Sep. 07, 2010  12:56 AM)mikado282745 Wrote: guys im about to buy a stadium and i cant import so should i get ptw or super vortex set

Hm, that's not an ideal situation. I would say PTW.

It's really like choosing between losing a hand or a leg though.
yes i know ive read what u guys say about them (curse u hasbro) but it either this or battling in a wok forever

i realy want a good metal fight beyblade dont care about type just preferably not balance i was thinking about gravity perseus it looks cool and has 2 modes that both can go left or right.

Any suggestions?
(Sep. 07, 2010  2:32 AM)wildfire97 Wrote:

i realy want a good metal fight beyblade dont care about type just preferably not balance i was thinking about gravity perseus it looks cool and has 2 modes that both can go left or right.

Any suggestions?

You could try and get any of the following as they're all good out of the box, Ray Unicorno, Quetzalcoatl, Storm Pegasis, Lightning L Drago or Earth Aquilla
I want to get a stadium but I don't know which one to get. Any suggestions ? Also where could I get it ? ie.(links, sites, etc.)
(Sep. 07, 2010  3:07 AM)blah Wrote: I want to get a stadium but I don't know which one to get. Any suggestions ? Also where could I get it ? ie.(links, sites, etc.)

The Attack Stadium is the best stadium released thus far for MFB's.

Gmarket usually has them for around $35 after shipping, which is the lowest you can reasonably expect to find them for.
Thanks, but when I searched it on Gmarket nothing came up (it said no results found). Why is that ?
(Sep. 07, 2010  3:18 AM)blah Wrote: Thanks, but when I searched it on Gmarket nothing came up (it said no results found). Why is that ?

You need to type in Korean.
Okay so how do I know when the stadium is real ?
http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/n...1%E2%C0%E5
What about that one ?
(Sep. 07, 2010  3:39 AM)blah Wrote: Okay so how do I know when the stadium is real ?
http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/n...1%E2%C0%E5
What about that one ?

That's not an Attack Stadium.
Oh you mean this one ?
http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/n...0%CC%B5%E5
Made by sonokong also.
But the estimated weight is 2.02 kg ? O_O
(Sep. 07, 2010  3:54 AM)blah Wrote: Oh you mean this one ?
http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/n...0%CC%B5%E5
Made by sonokong also.
But the estimated weight is 2.02 kg ? O_O

Yes, that is an attack stadium.
Thank you for your time and your help Daegor42. (:
I just wanted to know which one is better Earth Aquila or Burn Phoenix?
Ima buy one or the other.