Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

it's atk or defense mode doesnt rly have any effects?
what about poison?
(Apr. 13, 2010  2:56 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: it's atk or defense mode doesnt rly have any effects?

In Attack Mode, the Beyblade is more offensive and in Defense Mode, the Beyblade does not move around much.

(Apr. 13, 2010  2:56 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: what about poison?

I think it might have some attack potential.

Overall, Poison Serpent is pretty mediocre, and only has one top tier part, SD.
(Apr. 13, 2010  3:33 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: How much should I be paying for a driger s?

It really depends on how much you want it...

I'd say $30 max. for a NIB Driger S.
Which would be the best and worth getting plastic starter set like Dragoon G or something?

And does Gaia Dragoon G come with a launcher?
A good plastic to buy if you're just looking for one would be bistool, especially considering with a simple weight disc change it become a very formidable compact.
Is Gaia Dragoon or Dragoon S worth getting?
Generally the only good things about dragoons are the bases and neo-left spin gears.
You'd be much better off buying a Bistool or a Driger S.
(Apr. 14, 2010  12:25 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Generally the only good things about dragoons are the bases and neo-left spin gears.
You'd be much better off buying a Bistool or a Driger S.

Or Ultimate Frostic Dranzer, which I have *hinthint* I also have the set where you can make a full Driger S with HMC which is highly effective.
I see you didn't get what I was doing there.
I know but I only have 14$ to spend including shipping.
Well that's good.
Might I inquire as to what you purchased?
It's either Dranzer G, Gaia Dragoon G or Dragoon G+ Griffolyon or Salamolyon.
Should I get BB-56 or BB-57?
(Apr. 15, 2010  1:33 PM)Burst Phoenix Wrote: It's either Dranzer G, Gaia Dragoon G or Dragoon G+ Griffolyon or Salamolyon.

All of those Beyblades are horrible, except Dragoon G. Just letting you know.
(Apr. 15, 2010  1:33 PM)Burst Phoenix Wrote: It's either Dranzer G, Gaia Dragoon G or Dragoon G+ Griffolyon or Salamolyon.

Those blades are soo horrible... Just buy the TT hongli versions, they are honestly soo bad, you won't be able to tell the difference.
So what do you suggest with a limit of 8 quid and having to buy two of them?