Protociel?

This was the blade that max originally used. Does any1 no a combo 4 it?
(Dec. 19, 2008  12:13 PM)draciel09 Wrote: This was the blade that max originally used. Does any1 no a combo 4 it?

(Moving this to Beyblade Customization)

There doesn't seem to be one.

The "Protoshell" has an AR similar to a Master/Kid Draciel, it seems, but I'm not sure about the base.
I believe the Beyblade we call as the protociel(Protoshell in USA) is the Metal Ball Defenser and is shown in both the manga and the anime where it was called with this name...
A very classical but useful customization is:

AR: War Lion
WD: 10 Heavy
BB: Metal Ball Base
(Dec. 25, 2008  11:00 AM)ZenX Wrote: I believe the Beyblade we call as the protociel(Protoshell in USA) is the Metal Ball Defenser and is shown in both the manga and the anime where it was called with this name...

Why War Lion? Not only did it not look like Protoshell, but the uses for the two AR are different.

The Metal Ball Defenser was a separate Beyblade used by Max after the Protoshell.
(Dec. 26, 2008  4:00 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2008  11:00 AM)ZenX Wrote: I believe the Beyblade we call as the protociel(Protoshell in USA) is the Metal Ball Defenser and is shown in both the manga and the anime where it was called with this name...

Why War Lion? Not only did it not look like Protoshell, but the uses for the two AR are different.

The Metal Ball Defenser was a separate Beyblade used by Max after the Protoshell.

Well, in the manga yes and that version was not released, sorry about the inconvenience, however, Protoshell in the anime was the MBD...
Protoshell was not MBD in the anime. Protoshell simply did not exist in the anime.
(Dec. 26, 2008  5:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Protoshell was not MBD in the anime. Protoshell simply did not exist in the anime.

Well, in the Turkish dubbed version it was named as Protociel, then I should check back the Japanese version...