Promoting WBO

I said this in the fundraising thread, but perhaps some custom dyed beyblade parts? Also, custom prints on faces would be good, however probably impractical due to costs.
Sticker paper isn't THAT expensive...

Also fliers and stuff to give out at tournaments I could help out with that in the future (I'm a little busy as of now). Merch is always good but like Kai-V has said it's hard to make when you deal with copywritten stuff... You could always just put WBO on a T-shirt behind a triangle resembling a top... Just an idea. Just find a way to advertise what we do without actually voiding copyright.
Or maybe have WBO inside a hexagon, like a face? and possibly have the website below it in smaller letters? Like MaxL said, there is a lot we can still do without using any copyright material, we just have to think of it.

EDIT: Also for pamphlets and that, we can figure out all the info we want to put on it before doing the pictures and such. Coming up with a ruff draft lets us to finish the majority of the work before having to worry too much about the copyright stuff.
The thing with putting WBO on a tshirt people will asuming its the boxing organization and always the boxing organization could get anouyed with us using there intials and potentaily have legal trouble alot like world wildlife fund and world wrestling federation back in the early 2000's.

Also using the word beyblade on a tshirt could get us in trouble aswell as its a copyrighted word and profit would be being made from it.

the best thing to do imo is design a wbo logo which contains nothing that is copyrighted or the intinals wbo or the word beyblade something that would be totaly unique that no one has copyright for which is probley alot harder then it sounds...
Perhaps we could simply fancy up WorldBeyblade.org and have that on the tshirt. It is afterall registered and owned by WBO.
but the word beyblade itself is copyrighted and could potentialy get us in trouble since we would be makeing money of a trade marked word,the only possible way around this is miss spelling which is common with counterfit goods which lets them get away with it or if hasbro or TT give use permission to use the word beyblade on a tshirt we would be selling.