Project of the Moment: Back to the roots

I know Einstein MS is Lime Green; but is A-126 a starter..or the Fukobako?
There's not really a clear answer.
A-126 is Dragoon MS. And the Fukobako has no release number just like all the random boosters in the Plastics and HMS series.
(Oct. 15, 2014  8:56 AM)Ultra Wrote: A-126 is Dragoon MS. And the Fukobako has no release number just like all the random boosters in the Plastics and HMS series.

Sorry; I meant A-136.
It's right on the Price Reference list; unless that's wrong.
Indeed it is wrong. A-136 is hasbro release. Which we don't really cover.
Does anyone else own a Gaia Dragoon (S)?
I'm very unclear on the part names.
I believe I do, but if you guys have any doubts about parts and still own the packaging, just take a photograph for me.
Bought mine used. It's barely worn, but I digress.
Couldn't find any info on it.
It's not the bey listed under "gaia dragoon" on the parts list page?
Never even knew we had a list of parts. Link?

Found this on a Video- (PourS0meSugarONme)
AR- Great Dragon
WD- Revolver Heavy
SG- Right Spin Gear (G-Ball Ver.)
And he said "Special Gaia Dragoon Base" which I doubt.
Another video said "Special G-Base".

Anyone else able to possibly contribute to further information on it? (release, how to obtain, etc.)
It was released from Corocoro magazine and is one of those brown box releases. That's pretty much it haha. It's pretty common in used lots on YJA. There's a link to the parts list on the index page of beywiki. Also btw that post really doesn't belong here. The proper place would have been in the plastics Q & A thread.
(Oct. 22, 2014  6:16 AM)Neo Wrote: Never even knew we had a list of parts. Link?

What, seriously you had never checked ? Did you ever go on Beywiki ?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
(Oct. 22, 2014  2:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2014  6:16 AM)Neo Wrote: Never even knew we had a list of parts. Link?

Well, his opinions aren't always what Beywiki states, like when he states this part is good when Beywiki says otherwise?
(Oct. 22, 2014  8:10 AM)Ultra Wrote: It was released from Corocoro magazine and is one of those brown box releases. That's pretty much it haha. It's pretty common in used lots on YJA. There's a link to the parts list on the index page of beywiki. Also btw that post really doesn't belong here. The proper place would have been in the plastics Q & A thread.

Ah yes, but this is a Beyblade that should have an article. More appropriate in the moment for the project.
Was the standard release the Purple one? I know there was Navy and Yellow from RB, and a metallic blue/purple.

(Oct. 22, 2014  2:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I had seen that page before; slipped my mind. I must have been thinking of something else.
Can't believe it's literally "Special G Base".
Based on what? It's has no uses these days and would only serve as information that can be found out relatively easily by asking. It's really not high on the list of priorities for old generation beywiki articles. Also as far as you bringing it up there is no chance an article for that beyblade will be made by the 6th November. It has never been tested at all as far as I know so would require a decent amount of testing before an article even goes to the draft stage.

Yes the purple is the original release.

Recolours:

-red
-yellow
-metallic blue
-black
From what I've gathered it has one use.
Stemming to my thoughts on SAR compatibility, I feel this one has the greatest use with Screw Zeus. It really has good synergy, and Dragon Breaker feels too overlapping.
Regarding everything but Great Dragon; I've tried everything under the sun and it is AWFUL.

I guess I'll write an article.
Does screw zeus lock it in place?
Yes, it fits like a charm.
I hope you know you'll have to write about the base and how it probably had use a lot time ago (around when it was released). Also great dragon looks kinda fragile.
It does look fragile, but the SZ spikes support it.

Any where I can learn about the competitive uses? Like an article link from a LONG time ago??
Sorry for the bump, but based on my understanding (again, once more, I pay my respect to th!nk and everyone else in the plastics Q&A thread- they help me understand a lot) this I can confirm:

-Defense Grip Base 2 cannot use SP but has better LAD than SP anyway. This should be mentioned in the zombie article.
-Cross Griffon needs to be added to the Smash Attack article.
-For weight based defense, Smash Turtle+Ten Heavy+Neo Right SG (HMC)+Defense Ring+Customize Metal Change Base needs to be added to the weight based defense part of the defense article (I had fun typing this lol)
-Circle Survivor Defense needs to be added to defense article.

That's probably what I can do now.
Can as many people as possible confirm these points ? After that, you will be able to modify these on Beywiki.
Yes for all of those. However for the weight based one either that or Tiger Defenser can be used for the AR. Personally i'd go with Tiger Defenser but i'm not sure how much difference there is between them.
I agree with Smash Turtle;
TD is better in conjunction w/ Wide WD's. ST does a good job with defense and "counter-smash".
Well my information came from th!nk who found the combo so i'd think its safe to go with both. Also it's on his tier list anyway under weight based defence and i've tried it with Tiger Defenser and it's pretty unmovable so...
(Nov. 09, 2014  6:49 PM)Ultra Wrote: Well my information came from th!nk who found the combo so i'd think its safe to go with both. Also it's on his tier list anyway under weight based defence and i've tried it with Tiger Defenser and it's pretty unmovable so...

I could only KO it with heavy recoil prone blades, so that will say something. Haha.