Project Beyhem's selling thread.

I'll make this thread for people who are going to be selling things at beyhem.

I guess i'll be selling a SD+DF145 for $6.00?
Tell me if you want to edit this post with what your selling or not.
ill be sellin a l beylauncher and a metal face for 10 bux also a fantom fox with its boxed near mint **looking for attack stadium**
(Aug. 31, 2010  6:42 AM)bskulldragon100 Wrote: ill be sellin a l beylauncher and a metal face for 10 bux also a fantom fox with its boxed near mint **looking for attack stadium**
Might buy the MF and your selling a Phantome Fox! my freind is like in love with that ill tell him to pm you.
SELLING
Storm Pegasis 105 (no bottom) -PM me befre tounrey and i'll bring it
Hasbro launchers/ ripcords (one with the dragon handle)
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Random beys:
Dark Gasher 145FS
Wants:
Beylauncher L or LR
PM me with offers
Depending on offers, I may sell my Poison Giraffe S130MB and my old Attack Stadium.

PM me if interested.

EDIT: Attack Stadium's sold.
plz msg me if ur selling any metal fight stuff and metal fusion im in toronto
this is for a tourney and so far all the stuff above is MFB
metal fight beyblade.....
read above...............
Beyblade, please wait until people post what they are going to be selling instead of you asking them.
Thanks.
any of u guys selling an attk stadium pm me
mesoranger this is a thread for a tourney in TORONTO, CANADA therefore if you buy from someone here you would have to go to this tournament
mchlbant im gonna be gong to niagra so i can meet up and the bey ur selling from hasbro ?
PM me with a CLEAR SENTENCE.
trading and/or selling
flame bull
dark wolf
storm aries
i might be sellin some beyblade parts all below $5
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the attack stadium is sold Pinching_eyes_2 i needed it!! and today my ptw broke cuz my lightning ldrago shot my flam libra threw the wall (dont get how that happend) in the corner D= and i dont want to waste my money buying a other ptw
Bring some cash to Beyhem and hope that someone else is selling a stadium.
I'll be giving out free Hasbro winders and launchers there.
I really need to free space.
If people want to buy a Burn Pisces ED145WF or Sol Blaze V145AS, PM me. Both assembled, but never used.

I realized I'm never going to use them and I do need money.
can any one sell me an attack statium? If Any extras.