[Product]  Vulcan Horuseus 145D.

8D BECAUSE THIS IS THE INTERNET AND HE HAS A RIGHT TO VOICE HIS OPINION.

Also, is it just me or was the title changed from horseus to horUseus? I guess with all the talk it's expected. So is the name change purely through deductive reasoning, or some other information
Hmm.. so the clear wheel isn't gonna be clear at all from the looks of things... :s
(Jun. 20, 2010  12:13 PM)momiji manju Wrote: 8D BECAUSE THIS IS THE INTERNET AND HE HAS A RIGHT TO VOICE HIS OPINION.

Also, is it just me or was the title changed from horseus to horUseus? I guess with all the talk it's expected. So is the name change purely through deductive reasoning, or some other information
Deductive. It does make more sense to name it after Horus, that is obviously the theme they were going for. With Anubis however, I am still not certain, so it remains Anubis.
fair enough. Thanks Kai-V
The Meatl Wheel looks like Bull's wheel in th Metal System.
So Bull 145D would have about the same performance as Vulcan Horuseus 145D? You keep on saying that it looks like Pre-HWS Bull.
It looks similar but the performance doesn't equal. Also, this hasn't been released
Hm, I realize now that the clear wheel looks like it could weigh a ton.
Whoaahh
I think it looks pretty cool. The parts are pretty lame though. 145D is so 2009.
Why is everyone complaining about a beyblade that looks wicked!? I personally, am looking forward to the testing of the Vulcan Wheel and this blade in particular.
whats good about it
If the paint of the metal wheel is going to scratch off than I'm going to be sad.
If you honestly think the paint won't flake off you'd be a fool.
Protip: If you want your painted wheels to look awesome as they are out of the box... Don't use them, the paint WILL chip off.
The only one worth using anyways is Quetzalcoatl.
(Not counting pre-HWS 'battlescar' beys)
(Jul. 27, 2010  10:26 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: whats good about it
Obviously it has not been released yet, so I do not know how you can expect us to answer your question.
i'l buy the PSP game just for the beyblade
Actually, I think dimsum2u will have a beyblade alone instead of a whole game.
Close up image on Vulcan Horuseus:
http://a.imageshack.us/img51/5481/img0769c.jpg
(Image from Beyblade Parts House)

I think we can clearly see the word "Horus" on the Face...
thats one epic bey Gasp will the PSP game be in america and come with it?
(Aug. 09, 2010  11:56 AM)Emerald Wrote: thats one epic bey Gasp will the PSP game be in america and come with it?
We obviously have no idea yet. This game is not even released in Japan yet.
(Aug. 09, 2010  4:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2010  11:56 AM)Emerald Wrote: thats one epic bey Gasp will the PSP game be in america and come with it?

srry didnt see the above post where you said that
(Aug. 09, 2010  4:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2010  11:52 AM)Diamond Wrote: Close up image on Vulcan Horuseus:
http://a.imageshack.us/img51/5481/img0769c.jpg
(Image from Beyblade Parts House)

I think we can clearly see the word "Horus" on the Face...

Those stickers seem hard to put on :l
I hope you're referring to the four green stickers which don't look that hard. The silver details are painted, by the way.
Does anyone knoe when it will come out? because I really want it, and how I can get it?