[Product]  Vulcan Horuseus 145D.

This is the new rare, limited Beyblade that will be included in the PSP game.

[Image: VulcanHorseus_1.jpg]
The wheel looks like it'll be pretty awesome being honest
... But that is freaking hideous.
Thanks for the scan Kai-V ._.
Disagree, is awesome once you get over the intial 'argh too much colour clash shapes, all in my face' thing. It's all black and gold. :3 And the face is awesome. Clear wheel is a bit odd shaped (also not clear) but at least its different. Metal wheel is sick. Looks like a cross between Bull and Quetz......hope its more like Quetz in terms of usefullness. Doubt it though seeing as the contact points are opposite (wings not coming out as far as that blobby middle bit).

I just know everyones gonna disagree with me though.
i think it looks pretty cool
I think this is going to be worth it once the games hit canada and by the way does anyone have a clue when are getting the psp,wii and ds games at all
The Metal Wheel's shape kind of reminds me of Bull. The colours don't really combine though IMO.
The style reminds me of Mercury Anubis, ancient Egypt-like. But why did they put so useless parts in it?
The Metal Wheel seems the HWS version of Bull...

Thanks Kai-V.
Yeah, definitely got a Bull-vibe when I first saw this.
The "Clear Wheel" might not be so ugly with those green stickers off.
I do not think this Beyblade looks bad at all. The colours are at least totally different to Thermal Lacerta's.
The Face is really cool, haha. Thanks Kai-V!
...this really hurts my eyes, and the name "horseus" seems really dodge to me.Thanks Kai-V for the info though.
In the background, there's a defense symbol, I wonder will it work as Quetzalcoatl
I actually like the look of this, the face is awesome. Hopefully it will be useful, I also thought of Bull when I saw it haha.
Seeing that this is based on Horus, another possibility for its name would be Vulcan Horuseus, in the sense of following the same pattern as Anubius.
Could we please rename this thread "Vulcan Horus 145D" Unhappy
(Jun. 19, 2010  4:22 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Could we please rename this thread "Vulcan Horus 145D" :-(
No, because it is not named like that ... I do not know if you were serious though.
I always liked bull

tbh there arent many beys I dont like

The Metal wheel looks awesome even if it wont be good. I thought the rings on bull looked good too.
(Jun. 19, 2010  4:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, because it is not named like that ... I do not know if you were serious though.

Horseus is a romanization of the Japanese pronunciation. It's rather awkward. This has happened before; "Rachelta" and "Anubius".
(Jun. 19, 2010  4:45 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Horseus is a romanization of the Japanese pronunciation. It's rather awkward. This has happened before; "Rachelta" and "Anubius".
What ? The Japanese could pronounce it "horusu" just as well. However, this is called "Horseus", or perhaps "Horuseus", as Saigo has written.
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%9B%E...B%E3%82%B9
Horus = "horusu".

Damn, it is one thing to advise me on an alternate way to write it, but to make it sound like you know more about how Japanese can pronounce English names ... "Rachelta" happened because I had simply never read or heard "Lacerta" ever before. I do not know what it is in French, however it has never crossed any of my researches. "Anubius" might be the correct spelling, but considering how we pronounce Anubis here and how it is pronounced in English as well, I prefer to wait until it is officially written somewhere, like in CoroCoro, finally.

I admit I do not know everything, but the fact that looking for "horuseusu" in Japanese returns almost no results compared to "horusu" should be a big indicator :
http://www.google.ca/#hl=fr&q=%22%E3%83%...042ee3326e
http://www.google.ca/#hl=fr&q=%22%E3%83%...042ee3326e

Also, you are contradicting yourself : you seem to want Anubis to be renamed to "Anubius", however for your information that is a plant, so "Anubius" would be the romanization of the Japanese pronunciation, which you now appear to think is the bad name calling.
I'm sorry. I wasn't intending on undermining your effort, Kai-V. I didn't mean to come off the wrong way. Pinching_eyes
Man that is one ugly carp top

Definitely a bit of resemblance to bull in appearance. Let's hope it doesn't inherit it's performance as well.