[Product]  UX-06 Booster LeonCrest 7-60GN

Booster Pack for Beyblade X, part of the "UX" (Unique Line) product line. Contains one Beyblade.
MSRP is 1400 JPY. Releases on August 10th, 2024.
[Image: 4904810914600_c092a2b0efa14a18ac2954f8938739e4.jpg]

More Official Images from TakaraTomy Mall:

Part Images from Official Website:
Takara Tomy Wrote:UX-06 LeonCrest 7-60GN
  • Unique Line
  • Defense-type
  • Right-spin
  • "WALL PROTECTION: It specializes in deflecting attacks, with both Blade and Ratchet sporting a wall-like shape."
Blade: LeonCrest
  • "Its seven thick, vertical blades specialize in defending against attackers from any angle."
  • Attack: 15
  • Defense: 70
  • Stamina: 15
Ratchet: 7-60 (pronounced "Seven Sixty")
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a low profile. Sports seven thick, vertical blades that enhance defense."
  • Attack: 8
  • Defense: 14
  • Stamina: 8
  • Height: 60
Bit: GN (full name "Gear Needle")
  • "Its gear extends down to the sides of a sharp tip, increasing the ability to perform an Xtreme Dash while retaining the center position."
  • Attack: 20
  • Defense: 40
  • Stamina: 10
  • Dash: 30
  • Burst Resistance: 30
I'm hoping that the main gimmick is that the lower part f the blade (the plastic part) is free spinning.

7-60 kinda reminds me of the Wall frame.

And it may be just me, but I'm gessing it's a defense type to homage Leone from mfb
(Jul. 11, 2024  7:13 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: I'm hoping that the main gimmick is that the lower part f the blade (the plastic part) is free spinning.

And it may be just me, but I'm gessing it's a defense type to homage Leone from mfb

Its not and its not.

An homage release at least vaguely resembles the original visually, this doesn't at all.

Leon Crest looks neat, I like how thick the blade is its funny.
The proper images make this release looks very enticing. I still think it could use some paint though. I hope that the thickness lives up to expectations in terms of weight and whatnot.
(Jul. 11, 2024  7:32 PM)NoNotYou Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2024  7:13 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: I'm hoping that the main gimmick is that the lower part f the blade (the plastic part) is free spinning.

Its not and its not.

An homage release at least vaguely resembles the original visually, this doesn't at all.

Leon Crest looks neat, I like how thick the blade is its funny.

Yeah, saw a Youtuber explain, that the gimmick is that is THICC, and... I'm not too convinced beacuse that much plastic in the lower part is ginna give it bad balance hope the thickness and hopefully weight compensates.
oh carp its real.......I WANT IT!!!!!!!
Aw man… I thought the chunk of plastic in the layer was metal…😭. The center chip art looks kinda wack, but it’s funny. This probably won’t be that good, only 7-60 is worth it.
I'm probably only going to grab one of these for 7-60, since it's just 5-60 with smaller gaps. Really wish the blade wasn't designed specifically to rival shinobi shadow for lightest defense type 😭
Already calling it best defense Bey they have made so far.
Official site info added:
Takara Tomy Wrote:UX-06 LeonCrest 7-60GN
  • Unique Line
  • Defense-type
  • Right-spin
  • "WALL PROTECTION: It specializes in deflecting attacks, with both Blade and Ratchet sporting a wall-like shape."
  • "Its seven thick, vertical blades specialize in defending against attackers from any angle."
  • Defense: 70
  • Stamina: 15
  • "Part that sets the Bey's height to a low profile. Sports seven thick, vertical blades that enhance defense."
  • "Its gear extends down to the sides of a sharp tip, increasing the ability to perform an Xtreme Dash while retaining the center position."
(Jul. 12, 2024  4:24 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Official site info added:
Takara Tomy Wrote:UX-06 LeonCrest 7-60GN
  • Unique Line
  • Defense-type
  • Right-spin
  • "Its five large blades that set an outward center of gravity specialize in maximizing centrifugal force."
  • Defense: 25
  • Stamina: 60

Isn't the Blade's info the one from WizardRod?
(Jul. 12, 2024  8:58 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: Isn't the Blade's info the one from WizardRod?

Made a copy error while typing. Fixed now.
Hey Beyblade X Fans, here is a video on Leon Crest along with the black version of the Xtreme Gear Sport style of Dranzer Spiral: