[Product]  Torch Aries 125D.

I wonder if they will release more hybrid wheels such as aquario,sagitarrio and I hope Libra
(Nov. 27, 2010  5:05 AM)LibraEagle Wrote: I wonder if they will release more hybrid wheels such as aquario,sagitarrio and I hope Libra
That does not really belong here.
Hoping Torch will have some Upper-Attack , being that shape and size is same to the Pre-HWS , but also being that performance and weight are different.
Almost impossible for it to have any useful upper attack.

Just warning you now.
Looks good in other ways looks promising want to really know when it will come out.
So much new beys getting released by hasbro, hopefully most of these beys have potential.
i also just noticed this is also the only way to get D from hasbro beyblades. BS is also found only on the virgos as well
I'm about to piss my pants, I can't wait !
I cant wsit for this to come out.The plain Aries is so hard to get for me saying my Christmas present was chosen so I cant get anything from ebay.I expect great things from these metal wheels.In my opinion im most exited for Bull and Virgo.
lol......hasbro is good? Grin
Also maybe a fun whee to play with...not looking top tier.....but i could be wrong
(Nov. 26, 2010  12:32 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: How do we spell Ugly? T-O-R-C-H-A-R-I-E-S.
Really it looks really bad.

The picture is small and has low quality, you can barely see how the thing looks like. If you have a bigger, clearer picture you can call it whatever you want.
i just thought, has he seen the pre-HWS aries? and the normal aries? because if he likes them then he has no idea what he's talking about! and anyway, i disagree with him! especially by habro means!
True. This is basically Metal Fight Aries, but with a clear wheel. The Clear Wheel may have spoilt the appearance but we haven't seen the wheel properly.
you never know, it has some potential, aries clear wheel, and if you just add an even better metal wheel, and good spin track and base, it will be a useful bey by my means...
Yeah but we already have the aries clear wheel so if the metal wheel is useless then the whole blade is pretty much useless.
we dont know that yet though...seperate tests must be done for all these new metal wheels. just because it LOOKS like the pre-hws version does not mean it preforms the same. it could be better, worse, ok, top tier, or just god awful...we do not know
as i say, it could be hollow, filled, or full of the honeycomb structure or triangles! but as they aren't released we cant say it will be good/bad!
Just hope it's top tier....
well what can ya expect? clear wheels change many factors people consider to be to little to notice but that doesn't guarantee results of any kind, so with all these hasbro beyblades either get used to waiting or just bug off. aries is my zodiac bey so I'm hoping for good results on this one. fingers crossed!
For me only Bull and Cancer wheels matter though, and in small increments too.
As for torch...it looks a bit like hell. Hope it's as good!
(Dec. 26, 2010  4:32 AM)Fish Wrote: well what can ya expect? clear wheels change many factors people consider to be to little to notice but that doesn't guarantee results of any kind, so with all these hasbro beyblades either get used to waiting or just bug off. aries is my zodiac bey so I'm hoping for good results on this one. fingers crossed!
Why are you being ignorant? He was simply pointing out that Hasbro has a retarded distribution system. There was no need to say "or bug off" in such a "holier than thou" way.
please do not use words like "retarded" it may be offensive to some people.

from what i have seen, the only wheels that make a difference are LLdrago, MLdrago, GPeruses, Bull, Aquario, and maybe Gasher/Cancer. otherwise, its just for asthetics and the naming system.

I personally like the look of the Aries wheel. and i cannot wait to test out Torch.
whow is very difficult in spanish its very cool thorch aries Unhappy