[Product]  Torch Aries 125D.

sorry kai-v. did not realize. my bad.

back on topic, i think we should start recruiting people to test these beys upon thier release
(Nov. 25, 2010  7:02 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: sorry kai-v. did not realize. my bad.

back on topic, i think we should start recruiting people to test these beys upon thier release
There is no "recruiting" to be done. People will just do it as they feel they need to.
Well, I'll be testing Torch, Night, and Midnight. Fury, someone else can do, I'll just keep it to stare at, and goof off with.
How do we spell Ugly? T-O-R-C-H-A-R-I-E-S.
Really it looks really bad.
Why are you saying that all of these new releases look bad when we only have tiny pictures of them?
I think torch is one of the best looking wheels out there. Way to go Hasbro!
Wonder if the track and the bottom will be the same as the ones in the original release in terms of colour? Would be cool if they were.
all colors will match the pre-hws versions, so yes
(Nov. 26, 2010  2:40 PM)REtread Wrote: I think torch is one of the best looking wheels out there. Way to go Hasbro!

my thoughts exactly, this bey is on the top of my to buy list
(Nov. 26, 2010  2:46 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Wonder if the track and the bottom will be the same as the ones in the original release in terms of colour? Would be cool if they were.

I think if they made the track and tip clear cobalt or even clear lavender, it'd be freaking sweet.
^
(Nov. 26, 2010  2:49 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: all colors will match the pre-hws versions, so yes

Tired

i guess it would be cool though. what are the original colors of the spin track and pt?
Track is clear purple and bottom is clear but kinda foggy clear.
I really do not care, Leon, Hasbro made some (sometimes pointless) enhancements to a normal Beyblades color with the Two-pack releases. Besides, there's that tiny cropped image we are still locked down on.
(Nov. 25, 2010  5:50 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: add more to your posts please, like this...

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images...95H1lg.jpg

just got to post this link on one last thread. hooray for new pics!

Is....is...is that a pegasis one!.....oh wait its cyber with blue clear wheel

BALL SHARP!(hope you can tell what im saying or else ill look like an idiot)

so the so called single pack on toywiz it turns out its a cyber pegasis recolor..... sad
(Nov. 26, 2010  8:30 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Is....is...is that a pegasis one!.....oh wait its cyber with blue clear wheel

so the so called single pack on toywiz it turns out its a cyber pegasis recolor..... sad
You did not even mention Torch Aries at all in this post, it is incredibly off-topic.
(Nov. 26, 2010  8:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2010  8:30 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Is....is...is that a pegasis one!.....oh wait its cyber with blue clear wheel

You did not even mention Torch Aries at all in this post, it is incredibly off-topic.

sorry. my fault please continue......
MY GAWD!
my prayers have been answered!
FINALLY!
a hasbro exclusive metal wheel!
There's 4, I believe.
this is my favorite out of the new capricorn, bull, virgo, and aries. i am looking forward for all of these
hmmm not bad.... i guess hasbro isn't just munching off takara tomy and is trying to make a name for themselves beyblade wise....or they knew ppl like us would be pissed if we didnt get pre-HWS closer to us
I can't wait to get this Beyblade. I hope this Metal Wheel becomes Top-Tier!!
(Nov. 27, 2010  2:18 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: hmmm not bad.... i guess hasbro isn't just munching off takara tomy and is trying to make a name for themselves beyblade wise....or they knew ppl like us would be pissed if we didnt get pre-HWS closer to us
They are just trying to make their consumers occupied while they are waiting for the right moment, 'anime-wise', to release Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Unicorno, etc. They cannot catch up too much and too early, especially since Japan is not even finished with the second season yet.
sorry this post was an accident... or i could just add content..... well it would be nice to see how the Hybrid wheel effects the wheels upper attack capabilities
lol sorry i think my dad was typing and did that... it can be deleted. and yeh i understand that cuz there is a huge space during battle bladers when all the beys are released, and since we don't have Pre-HWS it means that the gap is even bigger for us. so i guess it was a good move