[Product]  Sol Blaze V145AS

If it's to be included with the movie I doubt it's a starter.
Thanks Kai-V
(Apr. 19, 2010  2:25 PM)ShadeCapricorne Wrote: So the name of the metal wheel is Sol?
Yes.

XDBeyblade Wrote:Thanks Kai-V
Thank you.
[Image: SolBlaze.jpg]

There will also be a Metal Face Blaze Version.
(May. 01, 2010  2:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There will also be a Metal Face Blaze Version.

Now that sounds genuinely cool!
Now Actually the Metal Wheel looks like the original Pegasis Clear wheel. Does anyone else think this?
(May. 01, 2010  2:49 AM)Blading BenX Wrote: Now Actually the Metal Wheel looks like the original Pegasis Clear wheel. Does anyone else think this?

Uh... No.
(May. 01, 2010  2:49 AM)Blading BenX Wrote: Now Actually the Metal Wheel looks like the original Pegasis Clear wheel. Does anyone else think this?
[Image: SolBlaze.jpg][Image: 96682916-100x100-0-0.jpg]
Speechless No.
He wrote "original Pegasis Clear Wheel", as in Pegasis 'I', not 'Pegasis II'.

The top part of Sol does resemble some parts of the Pegasis Clear Wheel, however it is not significative of anything ...
wow this blade is epic! im gonna get it if it comes to canada
(May. 01, 2010  12:56 PM)ShadeCapricorne Wrote: So does anyone now how the track is called?

No, it would have been posted.
the sol wheel looks like it has a design like earth except more bulky. if you look closely at either sides of the wheel youll know what i mean.
that looks damn cool. Definitely picking up the MF Version.
(May. 01, 2010  3:37 AM)diamondclimax Wrote:
[Image: SolBlaze.jpg][Image: 96682916-100x100-0-0.jpg]
Speechless No.
Clear Wheel! Not First wheel!
Kai-V already covered that, Ben.

And Blaze doesn't look like Peg 1.
Thats one beautiful beyblade i love the clear wheel and the metal wheel also the track looks very cool. The design of the face is very interesting too i hope to get this beyblade for my collection sometime
I think it's more of a Luxury Blade than a Battling Blade :l
It looks pretty, but it doesn't look useful, lol.
Sol might be a good defense wheel, the notches aren't large, and not in the right direction for a right spin attack wheel to catch onto. It'd be great if the metal wheel was heavy. ~_~" not that the average blader will get it unless it's released as BMF
looks damn nice and a metal face combo is great
I do not really know why I posted the original link in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic, but this is the actual page to pre-order a ticket and Sol Blaze :
http://shop.lawson.jp/ln/disp/CSfLastGen...=001020035