[Product]  Quetzalcoatl 90WF

(Apr. 11, 2009  11:15 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: The thing is, there seem to be better parts for every part of this beyblade, meaning it has no real use other than being pretty rare for beybladers outside of WBBA Takara-TOMY jurisdiction.

The wheel has some force smash and it comes with a 90 track.
(Apr. 11, 2009  11:18 PM)BladeBee Wrote: This Comes with the MFB DS game right?How Is it one of the rarest Blades then?Just Buy the Ds game

Yes it does.
It used to be pretty rare but now that the MFB DS game has been released, it's not really that rare anymore and the price will probably be dropping soon.
Though the orginal coloured Quetz is still quite rare.
(Apr. 11, 2009  11:18 PM)Aqua Wrote: The wheel has some force smash and it comes with a 90 track.
I'm sure there are better parts for force smash, so the main advantage of the blade is the 90 track which can't be found anywhere else.
May have to see if I can find a DS version of the blade that's being sold.
Bet it'll still be expensive, even if it isn't rare.
(Apr. 11, 2009  11:30 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: I'm sure there are better parts for force smash, so the main advantage of the blade is the 90 track which can't be found anywhere else.
May have to see if I can find a DS version of the blade that's being sold.
Bet it'll still be expensive, even if it isn't rare.

I think the Quetz wheel is still the best for force smash actually.
So, is there still a 1/8 chance of getting a Quetzalcoatl Face, 90 or Wide Flat in the new Hybrid Wheel Boosters like BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB ?
I hadn't even heard about the 1/8 until this post had been made in the buying section.
(Apr. 17, 2009  8:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So, is there still a 1/8 chance of getting a Quetzalcoatl Face, 90 or Wide Flat in the new Hybrid Wheel Boosters like BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB ?

No, it is not released in HWS Boosters.
(Jun. 24, 2010  9:59 AM)IRule Wrote: No, it is not released in HWS Boosters.
This thread is more than one year old. Tired
.....The post was April 18, also, theflightyellz has answered Kai-V's question.....
Heres a Quetzacoatl 90WF for around 25-30 bucks: http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-TAKARA-METAL-FI...5adaa97885
(Jul. 03, 2010  10:02 PM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Heres a Quetzacoatl 90WF for around 25-30 bucks: http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-TAKARA-METAL-FI...5adaa97885

Yes from our dear friend Dimsum2u he's an authorized dealer and we get stuff from him at discount.

and he's already put up a topic all about this in the purchase forum.
Lucky D:
Making me jealous. DUnhappy
I really want the Track, it's so low Grin
Oh ok just thought Id add it in there.
(Dec. 22, 2008  3:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Is there any way to prevent cheating to get these things?
well they can battle a very strong blader and if he or she wins then that proves that the person earned it the right way
(Dec. 22, 2008  3:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Is there any way to prevent cheating to get these things?
(Aug. 02, 2010  1:07 AM)UltimateBlader7 Wrote: well they can battle a very strong blader and if he or she wins then that proves that the person earned it the right way

You don't really need to answer that question, it's over one year old...
He probably didn't even read the context of the question. Bey Brad at the time was talking about cheating with the Beypoint device to get the WBBA exclusive verison of quetz.

So for future reference UltimateBlader7 , do not 1)Quote something thats over a year old and answer the question it has most likely been answered 2) Do not revive a thread or we if you have nothing useful to say
looks so amazing never battle with it.
how do u get it in US
are they gonna sell it
You shouldn't revive old threads just to say something irrelevant.
(Sep. 12, 2010  10:06 PM)madden610 Wrote: looks so amazing never battle with it.
how do u get it in US
are they gonna sell it

US won't get it, since it's the old system of MFB.
i'm watching you right now, brad. that bey is mine with a little heart attack powder...(sprinkles powder all over room from the window)
(Sep. 15, 2010  5:30 PM)gasher30024 Wrote: i'm watching you right now, brad. that bey is mine with a little heart attack powder...(sprinkles powder all over room from the window)
Brad does not have any Beyblades anymore ...