[Product]  Quetzalcoatl 90WF

I really like the silver one >.>
Might have to buy one when i get my pay check lol.
The original still looks way better.
yeah i don't like the silver one very much but still ffffffffff
Same, the silver doesn't look as good as the original one does.
Still the initial Quetz more valuable and will always be, I also guess you can't get it anymore in exchange for points.
What will you get instead I wonder?
I might get the silver Quetz for the clear blue face to put on the Quetz that you get with the DS game. I always thought the blue face looked awesome.
I'm almost there... Quetzy...3,708 points left to go....
Also, something is tempting me to break the glass showcase of the bey tai machine of my store, steal the quetzalcoatl in there, and also grab the light shooter and the wbba logo face(looks too golden XD)
I don't think I'll ever get the ds one, I'm not a big fan of purple.
(Jan. 27, 2009  5:27 AM)happyeric12 Wrote: I'm almost there... Quetzy...3,708 points left to go....
Also, something is tempting me to break the glass showcase of the bey tai machine of my store, steal the quetzalcoatl in there, and also grab the light shooter and the wbba logo face(looks too golden XD)

You're really lucky that you have the opportunity to get an original Quetz, IMO it's the best looking one. Oh well, I'll get the DS one.
That is hot... I want it!
Meh the original is much better. I might just get that for the wheel and put the original WF, 90 Track and Face on there.
(Jan. 27, 2009  5:27 AM)happyeric12 Wrote: I'm almost there... Quetzy...3,708 points left to go....

So how do the stores out there work? Are they actual beyblade stores, or are they just stores that sell beyblade products that will have Quety in stock?
Also, is WF better than RF?
Either way, hate the fact that we don't have the same opportunities you guys get Unhappy
Japanese beybladers are really, really lucky.
Hopefully Hasbro will probably release this, and it'll be as easy to get as every other blade.
I like both equally for some reason... but that's just me Tired
(Apr. 11, 2009  1:38 PM)pegasis Wrote: whats WF? wide flat?

yes
so its supposed to be faster than F. and RF?
Slower than RF (not from experience) but faster than F and HF (By experience)
It should be faster than F but it wouldn't be as fast as RF.
Woah, I like the clear purple parts but I don't think they fit with the gold wheel (which I don't like as well as the original). Either way, I want it. :3
If they weren't so expensive, I might be half tempted to get one.. The thing is, there seem to be better parts for every part of this beyblade, meaning it has no real use other than being pretty rare for beybladers outside of WBBA Takara-TOMY jurisdiction.
(Apr. 11, 2009  11:15 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: The thing is, there seem to be better parts for every part of this beyblade, meaning it has no real use other than being pretty rare for beybladers outside of WBBA Takara-TOMY jurisdiction.

That and it's carping gorgeous.