[Product]  Quetzalcoatl 90WF

(Dec. 20, 2008  7:00 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Is this coming out? when will this be on TheIntoy or Toywiz? this looks really cool!
you can only get this in events so this wouldn't be on those sites try yahoo japan auction
Oh ok... that sucks for me! The only way I would get it would be Ebay, I don't use Yahoo japan auctions or any japanese auctions. But this is a cool looking blade!
(Dec. 20, 2008  7:54 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Oh ok... that sucks for me! The only way I would get it would be Ebay, I don't use Yahoo japan auctions or any japanese auctions. But this is a cool looking blade!
oh but if your patient hasbro might release it as a normal blade instead of event only in 2010
(Dec. 20, 2008  7:52 AM)japbeyblader Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2008  7:00 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Is this coming out? when will this be on TheIntoy or Toywiz? this looks really cool!
you can only get this in events so this wouldn't be on those sites try yahoo japan auction
Or by winning against the highest level of the Bey Ta 1.

Or by accumulating five sub-liscence cards/many Beypoints and exchanging them at a WBBA Shop.
^And how can one get these sub-license cards?
(Dec. 21, 2008  9:10 PM)Sasch Wrote: ^And how can one get these sub-license cards?
Live in Japan.

I believe they are related to Beypoints too.
(Dec. 21, 2008  9:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2008  9:10 PM)Sasch Wrote: ^And how can one get these sub-license cards?
Live in Japan.

Of course you can get them in Japan only, but you don't know players can achieve them exactly, huh?
I ll use arcade machine and ı ll earn this with my beyblade in 2010
if hasbro produces the arcade machine....
(Dec. 22, 2008  12:17 AM)Sasch Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2008  9:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Live in Japan.

Of course you can get them in Japan only, but you don't know players can achieve them exactly, huh?
... Well, as I just wrote, Japanese beybladers have to accumulate points on their Beypointer by beybattling, then they exchange those for a sub-license card at a WBBA Shop.
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/bey...index.html
Later, I could search the amount of points required for this exchange.

3000 points are needed to get Quetzalcoatl 90WF.
Is there any way to prevent cheating to get these things?
That AR looks pretty sweet
(Dec. 22, 2008  4:21 AM)AnimeMun Wrote: That AR looks pretty sweet

It's called a Wheel. Wink
(Dec. 22, 2008  4:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Sorry I'm not up to date with the MFB terms yet. My return is recent as I'm still using my last HMS combi. I'm sure this has already been posted but what are the Wheel's stats?
(Dec. 22, 2008  4:25 AM)AnimeMun Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2008  4:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Sorry I'm not up to date with the MFB terms yet. My return is recent as I'm still using my last HMS combi. I'm sure this has already been posted but what are the Wheel's stats?

Stats are meaningless.
(Dec. 22, 2008  3:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Is there any way to prevent cheating to get these things?
The sub-licence cards ?

If Beypointers can be tricked to give a blader more points, then there is no way to preven it. Also, I think store owners reset your Beypointer.

There might have been some confusion on the amount of points needed for each step :
http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/xwrwd193/4046601.html

The third photograph seems to say that you exchange 3000 points for 1 sub-licence card, and then 5 sub-licence cards for 1 premium licence card/1 Quetzalcoatl.
Well... as far as I have used my beypointer(which is currently at 7775 points,319wins, and57 losses) I found out that as you win other people with lower points your points for winning someone lowers.(such as only getting 3 points from people who have 1000points when I win them) And if you do it reverse, you lose 17 points when you are lose to someone with 1000points. I think that was the way how they prevented cheating.
I always see people talking about passwords and what not for Bey Pointers. >>
Is that cheating??
Yeah.. I was thinking that if you had 2 beypointers you could just keep adding points to one and then just cheat to get Quetz?
(Jan. 11, 2009  3:06 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I always see people talking about passwords and what not for Bey Pointers. >>
Is that cheating??

No, it's legal.

I think there must be some method to prevent cheating but I don't understand it myself.
(Jan. 11, 2009  3:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2009  3:06 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I always see people talking about passwords and what not for Bey Pointers. >>
Is that cheating??

No, it's legal.

I think there must be some method to prevent cheating but I don't understand it myself.

I was just thinking, they might limit how many times you can connect with 1 particular beypointer... that may work.
No, I think. But 1 thing I'm very sure about is the more times you get, the points you get per time lowers(which I was talking about in my last post) and eventually gets to 0 points that you get per win -_-, which is takaratomys way of preventing cheating, I guess.

And for the beycode thing, If you see any codes around at official events, hold a and b on your beypointer for about 8 seconds. a screen should pop up with 0s and you enter the code. a=increase number by one b= next number. I was pretty sure there was one at the Bpeyblade rebirth event(even though I wasn't there.).

For the How Quetz's actions are like, I borrowed a Wide Flat Tip and put it on my rest of my Quetz parts. It was pretty well... fast. Once it touched the brims of the attack stadium, it circled and roated touching the line, but half of its spin power. It knocks pegasis, bull, and saggitario out, but not leone(Leone still got hit on the track, though). Dosen't really scrape the floor much unless it's chaining hit after hit, and can also defeat libra by knocking on its track.
I think my favourite part of this blade is the clearblue + Yellow/gold Face.
Well, that and the fact it looks really really nice. and I'm sure the 90 track is sure to be of use to some people.
Is that cheating??
No. Apparently, those passwords are published in magazines or elsewhere, and people can get points that way legally, as Brad said.

Kyoganken talks about it on his page :
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/

Also, happyeric12, perhaps you are meant to exchange your points for sub-licence cards after accumulating so many.

And this has little to do with Quetzalcoatl 90WF.