[Product]  Quetzalcoatl 90WF

i wouldn't pay that ever, honestly

i'd rather buy a bunch of RBV2 or something
(Dec. 11, 2008  7:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i wouldn't pay that ever, honestly

I'm thinking of buying a starter pack with a launcher, ripcord, and blade first just to get the hang of it first anyways. I've just been lazy looking researching it all lol
(Dec. 11, 2008  7:14 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:

I'm thinking of buying a starter pack with a launcher, ripcord, and blade first just to get the hang of it first anyways. I've just been lazy looking researching it all lol

Get the Reshuffle Sets!
(Dec. 11, 2008  7:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2008  7:14 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote:

Get the Reshuffle Sets!

Yes sir! Lol
Looks carp Cool, carp
Am I the only one who doesn't see any force smash potential in this? Unless you mean at the edge of the two wings you can see in the 1st an 3rd picture, but that seems way too small to ever work.
Looking forward to hearing test results using this Wheel once you get and MFB shooter. I'd be afraid to damage it as well if I only had 1 of it though. Wheel looks carp sick.
How much did you pay for this if you dont mind me asking?
He didn't, check this thread:

http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-86-post-...l#pid73938
I get a 404 when i click that.
(Dec. 11, 2008  4:46 PM)Maz Wrote: I get a 404 when i click that.
(Dec. 11, 2008  1:17 PM)KoD Wrote: Am I the only one who doesn't see any force smash potential in this? Unless you mean at the edge of the two wings you can see in the 1st an 3rd picture, but that seems way too small to ever work.

Hmm if you can't see it, my photograph isn't good enough. I'll take some more later today.
(Dec. 11, 2008  5:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2008  4:46 PM)Maz Wrote: I get a 404 when i click that.
Thanks!
Thats awesome.
With closer look at those wings now I realized, that wheel is sick Confused

Actually, even though its a limited, Takara-Tomy had done a good job making this wheel and I believe it weights something between 37~42...

*Thinking of a Quetzalcoatl D125D and drools...
(Dec. 11, 2008  9:07 PM)ZenX Wrote: With closer look at those wings now I realized, that wheel is sick Confused

Actually, even though its a limited, Takara-Tomy had done a good job making this wheel and I believe it weights something between 37~42...

I posted the weight already. Only 34g.
(Dec. 11, 2008  9:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2008  9:07 PM)ZenX Wrote: With closer look at those wings now I realized, that wheel is sick Confused

I posted the weight already. Only 34g.

That's a disappointment for me : (

It seemed really condensed in pictures though...
I bet Quetzocoatl is so expensive becasue the track and face are made of melted-down gekiryu-ohs.
(Dec. 11, 2008  11:57 PM)bladehoarder Wrote: I bet Quetzocoatl is so expensive becasue the track and face are made of melted-down gekiryu-ohs.

If we see things from you point then every Beyblade containing blue transparent parts released after Gekiryu-Oh would have been expensive...

Quetzocoatl is expensive due to its rarity, for more info search for Beyblade Arcade Machine or WBBA TA1 in the forum search engine...
(Dec. 12, 2008  12:41 AM)ZenX Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2008  11:57 PM)bladehoarder Wrote: I bet Quetzocoatl is so expensive becasue the track and face are made of melted-down gekiryu-ohs.

If we see things from you point then every Beyblade containing blue transparent parts released after Gekiryu-Oh would have been expensive...

Quetzocoatl is expensive due to its rarity, for more info search for Beyblade Arcade Machine or WBBA TA1 in the forum search engine...

He was kiddingPinching_eyes
(Dec. 11, 2008  1:17 PM)KoD Wrote: Am I the only one who doesn't see any force smash potential in this? Unless you mean at the edge of the two wings you can see in the 1st an 3rd picture, but that seems way too small to ever work.

I took these two photos to show you the Force Smash capability.

Maybe now you can see my point. There are four points of force smash, two on either side.

The smaller slope will only knock the opponent slightly off balance, but the second slope is very steep. It's probably the steepest Force Smash slope we've ever had. The only problem here is that it's quite light weight; making use of it could be difficult.
Yea...I definintly didn't see that before lol, thanks for pics
Definatly a worthwhile blade to add to anyones collection, you seriously need to buy a launcher (unless you already have)

XDDDDD
(Dec. 12, 2008  6:22 PM)neek_alert Wrote: Definatly a worthwhile blade to add to anyones collection, you seriously need to buy a launcher (unless you already have)

I've ordered every MFB released so far. Coming in January.
Good pictures, now I see it. The slope really is steep, but still, with such a low angle, I doubt it's effective (besides the weight problem you mentioned and also height issues like the past gens force smashers).
Is this coming out? when will this be on TheIntoy or Toywiz? this looks really cool!