[Product]  Midnight Bull 125SF.

Dang it, can't people let this suffice? My god.

EDIT:

The only other thing I could have asked for was a blue face bolt and a dark crimson wheel (if the white indeed makes it look lighter, then disregard) which would have matched, in more of a mutual way, the color scheme of Heat Cetus.
(Nov. 25, 2010  4:15 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: but they are hws versions of pre-hws bey though...
Yeah, but they aren't pre-hws beys. These will perform different to their pre-hws counterpart. Honestly, I don't care. Since I don't own any pre-hws beys and don't intend on getting them if Hasbro releases all of them in HWS form.

I was just saying, people could still complain. You never know what some might say.
oh my god i want this bey!!!! yeah they are making a burning firestrike stadium too
probably sucks like all the others but these beys are prob gonna be good!
Im buying this.it looks awesome.now I dont have to import bull!ill do testing as soon as I get it.
Wow, Hasbro just made this awesome day 10x awesomer.

I was seriously surprised when I saw this. I thought they would've pulled a repaint on this one. (Transformers all over again.)

Thanks Kai-V.
(Nov. 25, 2010  3:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Did the Bull Wheel not also look as if it had good upper abilities, but now we know that it is just so-so ? It would really not be too different with Midnight ...

Exactly. Upper Attack has never been a factor in Metal Fight Beyblade.

But still, this is quite cool! I would have never thought they would do this before TAKARA-TOMY did.
(Nov. 25, 2010  5:23 AM)Kei Wrote: Exactly. Upper Attack has never been a factor in Metal Fight Beyblade.
Aries has some upper from what I've tested.
(Nov. 25, 2010  5:29 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  5:23 AM)Kei Wrote: Exactly. Upper Attack has never been a factor in Metal Fight Beyblade.

Lol... Oki, it looks like you might have something to import.
We love you Hasbro!

All hasbro haters can just go sit in a dark corner right now.

i wonder how this bey will fare as compared to the pre-HWS version?

You know, the best thing about these beys, even though thry imitae pre-hws, the metal and clear wheels are seperate, meaning that they are compatabile with almost all right spin beys! i can feel it! new top tiers around the corner!
edit: at this rate, a second counter leone is innevitable...
Still waiting for a HWS Escolpio, and maybe a Quetz. But enough of my whining. NICE ONE HASBRO! Thanks Kai-V. Well, I'm gonna go pre-order Torch Aries, and Night Virgo now.
Quetz isnt a anime bey, and the entire US beyblade market is based off the anime, therefore hasbro will never have Quetz.

Esclpio was just released by Hasbro...and that is off topic
I meant a MS/HWS conversion Escolpio. ('sides I knew that, I was just whining as I stated.)
hope this reaches Australia since it's Hasbro. like to see it in action. this is an interesting bey.
(Nov. 25, 2010  5:40 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

Lol... Oki, it looks like you might have something to import.

I can get Hasbro Beyblades from where I live too...
Torch will be mine! Any way, How about Fury? Was the Metal System Capricorne any good?

Maybe it does, but a few Wheels probably have a bit of Upper Attack as well. Rather than saying "never been a factor", I think "is of little consequence" would have been more apt. It does exist, just not on the level it once did.
Torch should be useful, and with it's availibility, it can be gotten just for D if you don't have it. Anyways should this be put onto the wiki pages for the bey they are based on until more info is available to make it plain obvious that they're coming?
Pretty excited about this, hopefully it is released soon.
(Nov. 25, 2010  6:37 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Torch will be mine! Any way, How about Fury? Was the Metal System Capricorne any good?
No, or at least nothing that was discovered at all yet. Ask the Italians, hah.

Megablader9 Wrote:Anyways should this be put onto the wiki pages for the bey they are based on until more info is available to make it plain obvious that they're coming?
No, and it is already quite obvious here ... Do you know that apparently nobody reads Beywiki anyway ?
They'll drop Early Next year according to Toy-Wiz's Pre-Order shipment dates. C'mon Christmas! Gimme money so I can buy the ones I don't PreOrder.
(Nov. 25, 2010  6:48 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: They'll drop Early Next year according to Toy-Wiz's Pre-Order shipment dates. C'mon Christmas! Gimme money so I can buy the ones I don't PreOrder.
Sick!
Hopefully walmart will actually put them on the shelf instead of leaving them in the back. I am going to buy so many of these!
Hmm I wonder if this will be hasbros version of a booster since they don't appear In the anime or will have codes on beybattlesdotcom. I hope they do.
(Nov. 25, 2010  6:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Megablader9 Wrote:Anyways should this be put onto the wiki pages for the bey they are based on until more info is available to make it plain obvious that they're coming?
No, and it is already quite obvious here ... Do you know that apparently nobody reads Beywiki anyway ?

They don't? Huh, that was the first thing I read, it's how I found the site... Anyways, atleast Hasbro bladers get D now. I'll still be getting Night Virgo. I wonder if it'll become top-tier in less that a month.

(Nov. 25, 2010  6:57 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  6:48 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: They'll drop Early Next year according to Toy-Wiz's Pre-Order shipment dates. C'mon Christmas! Gimme money so I can buy the ones I don't PreOrder.
Sick!
Hopefully walmart will actually put them on the shelf instead of leaving them in the back. I am going to buy so many of these!
They will, they practically hop off of the shelves. The last time I went to Target, I saw a kid buy 2 Dark Wolves, 2 Thermal Pisces, and a S.Peg. They might as well sell themselves!
Hm...the fusion looks pretty weak and misshapen
Looks don't matter... My Rock Cancer DF145WD ain't pretty, but it holds it's own in battles.